ProPoints NEWCOMER TO PROPOINTS

It is indeed a loss :) good luck with the week ahead :) x

Hi katie just caught up with some jobs and done some extra exercise like you say weather awful was going to go for bike ride today too hot yesterday and now too wet today roll on summer good luck with weigh ins x

Hi hun! How much do u have to lose? Do u have any events in mind or clothes u want to fit into? :) x

Hi would like to lose 18 pounds does not sound a lot but hard to shift seems years since i was last at goal weight but would like to have lost at least a stone by my hols at end of aug if we all carry on supporting each other i am sure we will soon see light at the end of the tunnel nice to share the losses and nice to have a good old moan when things not going right lol x

yes Boofle if it came off as easy as it goes on we wouldn't be here now lol. I too have 19lbs to lose and am finding it hard seems to be a slow process, but we shall soldier on and try our best. x

Hi jem do yougo to class or do it on your own and what day is weigh day for you i am tues evening at class x

class

I go to class Boofle, I need to it helps keep me focused.Mine is also a Tues evening at 5.30 I enjoy it you can pick up some tips etc which I like x

However much u have to lose it's always hard but worthwhile (I hope) :D x

good luck

good luck Boofle for your wi will check-in later to see how we all went x

Hi how did weigh ins go i lost another half really fed up after doing 5 exercise sessions and 2 walks still it is a loss onwards and upwards x

It is indeed! Some people say lots of exercise slows losses but u lose inches... Have u measured? Xx

Hi no i am going to measure today to keep a check i think my losses may be slow and steady but never mind it going in the right direction x

well done

well done Boofle on your loss, sometimes with excercise you gain muscle weight but it should all even itself out in the end.I accepted your friend request (I hope I did it right)so where do I find the buddy list on here plz? good luck for this coming week x

Measuring will defo help show that scales aren't everything :) xx

Well done on ur loss :) I lost 1lb this week

Well done on your loss ... its always better than a gain ... :flirt2:

Hi claire you are doing really well keep it up x

Thanks, guna weigh myself tomo, hopefully ive lost but dont feel too confident .... :eek:

Back