Newcomer's Diary

Just cheered myself up... was thinking if I lose 4lbs again this month and 4lbs again the month after I know it is slow compared to other peoples losses but even so that 12lbs by 17th October!!! which I should really notice in my clothes and also I would never have lost nearly a stone in 3 months on my own so.....slowly but surely does it....

Have just joined in with the slimmest xmas ever... 14weeks till xmas so hoping that I can lose a stone- 1lb a week should be able to do it?
Had a very good few days, did go out last night and have 2 glasses of wine but apart from that have ben very good... am trying to follow slimming world completely now rather that just roughly as I did always seem to lose weight albeit slowly anyway so hopefully now it was kick the weight loss up ...
If I can lose a stone for xmas would be so happy I would be lightest I have been for about 10 years!!! wow

I did take all my measurements when I was 4 weeks in, am going to see what the difference is when my next weigh in is due at docs as the scales there are rubbish... so saving that for mid Sept..

Off to gym this morning..yey!... might finally be getting back into excercise this week!! quite looking forward to it have missed it really......
had good day yesterday...
bacon and mushroom and 1 slice brown bread for breakfast...
cottage cheese and crab sticks for lunch
roasted veh and fish for tea...

tonight I am out for indian meal... going to have tandori mixed grill and try very hard...

Have been to gym, having a good day, in fact the last few days have been good the only not so good thing is that my scales just will not shift!!!!!... am getting really mad.....mind you could be totm...

Well, have been to the gym this morning done 50mins..
had bran flakes for breakfast, will take sandwich to work for lunch and salad for dinner, glad I am at work I seem to cope alot better when there as i dont keep thinking about what I can eat all day like when I am at home, at the moment am ,looking at booking holiday for Feb half term somewhere hot so that should be a good incentive for me and also have signed up for the xmas challenge to lose a stone, which is doable if I try hard enough!!

Have been rushing around all morning before work,, had bran flakes, sandwich for lunch and then salad for tea, scales have shown a 1lb weight loss OMG !!!! am Soooooo excited now....

Hi Newcomer sounds like you are really trying!!!
It really is hard. I go back to docs for my 1st weigh in around 3 weeks time so not gonna weigh myself til then! Hope I lose weight. Dont feel any different yet xx

hi there, and welcome (albeit a little late) sounds like you are trying really hard, and seeing little on the scales.... dont worry.. dont be disheartend... it also could be because you are back at the gym.

just keep going..... make sure you drink loads.... i know that helped for me!

Hi Guys,:)
Thanks for all the supportive comments for me, well had a shock this morning my scales had gone down another 1lb!!!! cannot believe it and cannot understand it either, thinking about it though now the only thing different I have done this week is I haven't had any wine at all....:cry:
So am out tomorrow night which is possibly going to cause problems I need to order a gin and tonic but I have gone out thinking this many many times before and for some strange reason when I get to order a drink the words ' large glass of rose ' just fall out of my mouth:confused:... anyway here's hoping I can hold it together at about 8pm tomorrow night!! I might even volunteer to be driver ( that will be a first ) which will put me on diet coke all night..only problem is its a bit boring isnt it being completely sober at a party....:cry:
Had a good day again today.. excercised... bran flakes for breakfast, ryvita with tuna for lunch and chicken and jacket potato and salad for tea... am going to go onto ready brek soon for breakfast really love that and it is so filling I just need to check the box to make sure it is ok, but I am sure it will be...

Really?? Oh dear.. better pop to the shops and check the box tomorrow to see what it says as I put mine straight into a container and throw packaging away! Thanks for giving me the heads up though ( nearly had some this morning then changed my mind) have bought some lovely WW puds from Tesco today the banoffee one and the cheesecakke ones cannot believe how low in fat they are ... its great for us for a treat isnt it??
Also bought some tesco lighter choices stuff for work as well, very cheap and really low in fat...
Diary time
today I have had bran flakes and banana
Packet of splendips sweet clilli flavour for lunch on the run
pork chop, potatoes and peas for tea with bit of bisto best gravy
Have offered to be the driver tonight so will be drinking diet coke all night... happy with that as have weigh in on Monday and really want a good result...
will probably drink a short and diet coke tomorrow night while watching the x factor rather than a bottle of wine...

Had a good weekend, driver friday night and drank diet coke, also only drank diet coke sat night while watching the x factor...had very good weekend food wise, also.........have my weigh in tomorrow at 0850am with doc ... oh god I hope I have lost some weight...
went on the wii fit this afternoon though with daugther and it said I had lost 7lbs !! last time I went on wii was about 6 months ago I think so not really sure what I weighed then... but must have lost something surely??

Good luck.
Let us know How you get on.....

Very happy bunny today... went to docs... now weight 204.5 lbs so in 8 weeks have lost 7.5 lbs... which is nearly 1lb a week, I am very happy with that and so is he.... I have to lose 3.5lbs next month to stay on the tablets which fingers crossed should be achieveable , especially now I have knocked the wine on the head!!! way too much sugar especially in the quantities that I drank it in.... so got more tablets... need to lose 1lb a week to be on goal for xmas weight loss anyway so here goes... can honestly say I know some people lose the amount that I have lost in 8 weeks in 1 week on this site... but I am loads happier in my clothes already and feel less bloated...so I am more than happy to lose a 1lb a week... its more than I lost without xenical thats for sure... have just got to face facts that I dont lose weight very easily and I will not be able to eat certain things again without putting on weight ... it is just me!!!!

So today had my usual bran flakes... looked at the ready brek in the shops and it is 8.5g of fat per 100 g- was quite shocked - however looked at all the oats so simples etc and the scotts oaks and they are all over 5g per 100g... so looks like that breakfast is out completely... never mind bran flakes are good...
chicken sandwich with tomato for lunch and snack of jack crisps...
not sure what having for dinner yet...
Got to go to dentist now.... hows that for bad timing docs and dentist in one day!!

Well done, I started on the blue pill last wednesday, weigh 99kg then now weigh 97kg, must be doing something right :) i love this site x x x

Thanks both of you , tomorrow I am going to see if I have lost any inches as well... heres hoping!

Back