Newcomer's Diary

Nothing bought from debenhams:sigh: never mind... finished painting my bedroom and landing to my bedroom .. very happy with my achievements today:D:D

Had special K for breakfast and banana
ham and tomato sandwich for lunch
snack o jacks and a mug shot
noodles with chilli sauce and salad for dinner.

booo. was it just that nothing you wanted or was it just rubbish!
we would love to see piccies of all this decorating...

It was mainly just the summer clothes that they wanted to get rid of and then a few odd thinks 20% off but didnt need them... never mind....
well had my day off yesterday,:break_diet: didnt take lunch and dinner tablet, had a chowmein and a bottle of wine... could not resist the temptation to weigh myself..put on half a lb.. not too worried as we didnt eat till ten o'clock and I normally eat alot earlier than that... also totm coming up :(:(
One week tomorrow till my weigh in on 11/10 and I have not lost any weight:confused::confused:

More decorating today:):)
Have had bran flakes for breakfast with sk milk and banana
ham and tomato sandwich for lunch and snack o jacks
scallops and large salad for dinner with sweet chilli sauce
I reckon approx 1200 cals at the most today...
really need to have a lean week this week and lose some weight before weigh in next monday... I have to lose 3.5 lbs to stay on the tablets... am also concerned as my appt is with the nurse this time... and it will be different scales???:eek:

Had good day, undercoated landing today, OMG just way too many door frames!!!
dreading doing glossing next week now!

Had bran flakes for brekkie and banana
lunch was some chicken and about 12 marshmallows:eek: ( was eating on the run)
had packet of snack o jacks and low fat cottage cheese when I got back
for dinner am having chicken again with a large salad and have bought some more sweet chilli sauce as this is fat free unlike the mayo...
Reckon about 1300-1400 cals in total for the day...:) ... not bad...

that sauce sounds yum!!!

hmmmmmm YUM

It is at the moment am having it with everything.. to pep stuff up;)

lol i used to do that.... :) if i liked something i would have it to death... and then get really sick of it!!!!

Well I feel like I have had a good day today, just got back from work, had bran flakes for breakfast
snack- ww choc dessert:heartpump:
for lunch at work made a prawn salad
banana, pink lady apple & strawberries
for dinner low fat homemade chicken and mushroom curry with basmati rice

I reckon tops approx 1300cals today
also managed to fit in 24 mins on the wii fit this morning...better than nothing I suppose...
Off to bed... am shattered....:wave_cry:

Have just been on this website that tells you how many calories to eat perday to lose weight...
I literally justed googled- how mahy calories do I need to eat to lose weight?
went into the first site that came up and you had to work out your BMR which in my case was 1654 calories per day... so now I know I am not eating too many calories that has made me feel better as I must admit I thought perhaps I was sabotaging my own diet by just eating too much!!
Usually I end up being around 1400-1500 cals per day...
I have my weight in on monday and the scales still have not moved!!!! but also is totm either today or tomorrow so am hoping that by about sunday the scales may have dipped... here's hoping;)

Todays food diary...
Bran flakes and sk milk for brekkie with banana
snack - ww choc dessert
lunch will be prawn sandwich
cottage cheese, banana
dinner- iceland low fat duck in sauce and rice...

I reckon about 1400 calories today..

what was the site???

they tell you your bmr on my fitness pal kes :)

Sorry Kes, cant remember the site name, it was just the first one that came up when i put the question in on google... :eek:

Am getting a bit stressed now about appt with nurse on monday, am angry with myself as well, why didnt i just book with the doctor again as he is so lovely and i think if I hadnt lost exactly what I should have he would let me carry on ... but silly me I thought I would book with the nurse to save his appt for someone else who needed it!!! Now I just know she is going to go with exactly what he says on the notes that I need to lose that 3.5 lbs to stay on xenical..... am worried I am going to get left high and dry!
Really dont understand either still why my weight loss is so slow:( even with xenical it is painfully slow and its not like I am not active:confused::confused:

chin up hun,
see how it goes. explain that you have been going to the gym etc...
have your measurements changed? put that forward if they have..

Not had time to check in for a few days, but have been doing well... last night while x factor was on hubby had takeaway chicken tikka masala nan breads etc, I was very good and had an iceland meal out the freezer very low fat - duck in peking sauce with rice I think about 6g for whole thing...and it was tasty:):)
today had bran flakes, have been to social gathering this afternoon where there was a buffet and did very well took litre bottle of diet coke with me and ate chicken , soft roll, tuna and salad... came back at about 7pm and we had roast chicken and salad for dinner...have also had a ww cheesecake
.....lovely.........;);)
Well appt is tomorrow at 0900hrs... am very concerned as to how this may go... but only time will tell??? let you know tomorrow...bye for now

Well have been to see the nurse.. very relieved to say that I lost exactly 3.5lbs:D:D:D:D also when she went through my weight loss with me it appeared that I weighed in 1lb heavier that what I thought I did at the start.... so in 12 weeks I have lost ..............12 lbs...which I am very happy with as I do not feel like I have been on a diet really, just dont eat half the rubbish I used to....averages 1lb a week which is very slow compared to most of the others on here who seem to be able to loose in a week what I loose in a month!

That's fab news newcomer!

Today have had a few sweets as a treat approx 100 cals
bran flakes and banana
ham sandwich with tomato and packet of snack o jacks
some chicken
minted lamb chops jacket potato salad and kraft garlic sauce
ww cheesecake
appprox total = 1500 cals today

Done lots of painting
tomorrow am back at the gy in the morning ..:eek:

Back