Newish jeans...

skyegirl

I have just pushed the boat out and bought myself a new pair of jeans (well not new exactly, but new to me) cost me £3.30 Miss Sixty size 12 jeans from ebay. I am a complete scrooge when it comes to money and buying things like clothes but felt I should get a new smaller pair of jeans, they will probably be too small but hey I'll have something to work towards. I'll let you all know how they look when they arrive.
xx

what a bargain!! ive never bought clothes off ebay cos i like to try stuff on!!

I bought some pumps for £2.50 from primark, i'm the same as you skye although i did push the boat out myself and got a new coat from peacocks for £30 lol.

oooooh new jeans!! i bought a skirt and top from asos on ebay for about a 6 quid alltogther inc postage and they r amazing!

i tottally agree y pay loads when ur slimming

xx

oooooh new jeans!! i bought a skirt and top from asos on ebay for about a 6 quid alltogther inc postage and they r amazing!

i tottally agree y pay loads when ur slimming

xx

I was saying this to my friend just yesterday but then I realised I feel even worse because I look scruffy all the time. So as the weather is getting a colder I decided to splash out on a nice new coat so at least I can hide my cheaper clothes underneath it when out in public ;)

I was in town with my sister on monday she picks up some shoes im like 'how much are those?' she goes 'Only £70' i was in shock! Never understand woman.

b4 i had kids i thought nothing of spending £80 quid on some rediuclously high shoes that hurt my feet like mad!

now days i stick to as lower price as poss hehehe also usually get flats too (OH is 5'5 and im 5'7....hahah)

Simple get him to wear heels :p

hahaha!... tom cruise has heel inserts! maybe i'll but him some of thos for crimbo!

OMG miss sixty for 3.30.......this is a mega bargian. balls to if they last you 2 months...your ass will be sweet in a pair of miss sixty size 12's!!!!

lol.

work it girl haha

Back