News on the sweet & sour Mugshots!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi all, there has been some confusion over the past few days over the sweet & sour Mugshots. Those on Facebook may have seen a post from SW that the new packs (different design) are now 2 syns!! I have seen people commenting on Minimins over the past couple of days that this is the case! However the latest news from SW HQ is that they are infact still free on green/EE. See below!

Slimming World - Lets Beat It Together 2010
GREAT NEWS - I have now checked with Syns Hotline and they have confirmed that the Sweet and Sour Mug Shots are still syn free on Green and Extra Easy. Sorry for causing confusion earlier in the week. Sue

Just thought I'd share that with you incase any of you had heard the first (wrong) part of the story!X

Has anyone actually run the nutritional information through the syn calculator though? They have confirmed it is syn free but is that based on the nutritional info or just because it says it is syn free in their database (which takes a notoriously long time to be updated).

Has anyone actually run the nutritional information through the syn calculator though? They have confirmed it is syn free but is that based on the nutritional info or just because it says it is syn free in their database (which takes a notoriously long time to be updated).

Hmmm now that's a very good/intelligent point!! You would think so if it's come from SW themselves wouldn't you, but perhaps we shouldn't take their word for it! One to watch!X

I was looking at them in Asda this morning and they have double the amount of sugar in them compared to the other syn free ones. I think I'll leave the mugshot sticky saying 2 syns until someone can run it through the calculator

Update- I have finally got my mitts on the new packets and popped it through the syns calculator on the SW website! Entering 'noodles (dried)' as the free food content they come up as free! However entering 'noodles (dried/pot)' they come up as 2.5! But the old style come up as 1.5 using dried/pot, and they were free!! So I'm going with the 'noodles (dried)' option!!!

i have just eaten the sweet n sour syn is there a syn value or not? im gonna syn it 2nite as im writing everything i eat so 2.5 it is unless otherwise! an there still 1% fat

The sweet and sour one is free - use syns online as opposed to the calculator. It has it synned for the new packaging(looked it up at the end of class for a fellow member who was bringing a stash away with her on hols and we needed to make sure!)

phew!! i have a few of these n good just to munch on saved my 2.5 syns thanks so even tho packaging has changed and still 1% fat still free?

Back