Nicci's journal

Sophie- so sorry about your car! Le things sort and settle before trying again, but stay in touch ... good luck.

Paris - I love it when people comment. Even though I haven't lost any full stones since July little bits here and there, people do still comment. Well done you, they'll roll in now.

Wonder how Nicci is? Maybe she is away, if you get to check in Nicci, hope all is well and stop by and say hi soon.

I was gutted yesterday as i brought a pair of black jeans off ebay, and it stated on listing Size 18. when i got them i found they where a size 16, so no way i can fit them yet and i was really hoping to wear them for holiday no way i can drop 2 sizes in 2 weeks lol oh well they will be my next aim.

I am feeling extra hungry at moment i am sure TOTM is about the arrive any day soon.

Hope everyone else having a good weekend. only 3 more days to my pamper anniversary, cant wait.

hi everyone,
long time no speak hope im still welcome to op on a catch up???
ive been having a right crappy time with cd i can manage about 9 days then t have a huge binge and put on and then have to start again and its so disheartening...SO ive decided that cd not for me and going to start up day down day diet combined with weight watchers points. you diet alternate days so on my down days im going to have 3 cd shakes and on the up days although calories are not resricted im going to stick to 22 ww points and if i go over a little it wont matter.
ive tried that mant diets but not this one so im going to give it a go.
i was going to join ww tonight but i feel awful with sore throat and high temp so i wont be able to join but have weighed in this am and am 13st 3 il so have still lost 8lb with my messing around with cd . i know my weight loss wont be quick but i need a plan that i can live with and this one sounds good .
i will keep you all informed (if you want me too)
Paris you are a star what a fantastic weight loss!!!
big hugs to everyone xxx

Nice to hear from you again Josie, yes please keep us posted on the diet and I may be picking your brains about it as a friend was asking me about it the other day but I didn't know how you did it. Can you give me run down so I can pass it on?
You've still lost over 1/2 a stone and if its not the right time for cd then another plan of action is the best thing rather than giving up all together. We've said it before, whatever the diet we are still all dieting and it would be nice if you could stay in touch.

hi Jo good luck with your new plan, let us know your results doing it, i been doing more SS+ days recently and i feel better for it, it 6 weeks today since i started so on the downhill slope tomorrow of the 12 weeks lol.

Hi everyone else, wishing you all a good week

Hello all, Paris what a mile stone. On the brow of the hill and on an easier roll to the end! I do mostly ss+ and also find it easier, it doesn't seem to affect my loses at all.

I didn't pop in yesturday as I really struggled last night. Was ready to throw in the towel - so weighed in a day early and have lost 3.9Kgs. Think its 2.2lbs to the kg so not sure of exact weight but very pleased. Will work it out and update sig. So it kept me going and am here again today feeling a bit more posistive - hope it lasts.

How is everyone here? Will be back later for a chat etc...

Paris - those jeans will fit in no time. It is just what fits and not the size on the label as all shops seem to be different. I'm wearing 14, 12 and size 10??? at the mo. Keep them hanging up to give you motivation.

well Hi ladies i back from my anniversary night away and i ate for england 3 course dinner last night and 4 serving continental breakfast this monring and i had weigh in this evening too, and i would have been pleased to maintain, but i had lost another 2lb this week so i am pleased, I am away on holiday on monday with kids so i am gonna try and be good. I am no longer allowed to weigh in at SW as it against regulations to do another diet and weigh in, and as there a nasty person at group that was willing to dob me and the consultant in to the head office i have had to say why i doing CD, it for health reasons and IVF, but the woman was a ***** and said i gave people false hope of losses, God we all there to lose weight does it matter how we do it. Pettyness in my eyes and jealousy.

Flowey thats a fab loss well done i reckon just slightly over 8.5 lbs but that did give you the boost you said.

Hi ladies, after my big meal the other day, i still trying to get back into ketosis at moment, i felt really hungry yesterday but i manage an SS day 100% so i was pleased with myself. I still waiting for my TOTM to appear i have had headaches for the past 4 days so i thought she would have arrived by now oh well, she will be around for my hols GREAT......

well laide just thought i would post to say i officially off on holiday tomorrow for 4 nights so i hope you all have a good week i am hoping to drop a few more pounds while i away, If i can make weigh in on friday if i dont return to late if not i have to wait til following thursday 5th november, hopefully i can set some fireworks off with getting into the 15 stones lol

Well I'm just popping in to say hello and gues what .... I fell off the wagon again!!! Well I'm sick of apologising and making myself feel bad in the process, so am back on day 2 ss and ok for now. Moving forward and still giving it a bash!

Paris, you are doing sooooo well. Look forward to your return to see how it all was. Have a good time.

Well i have returned early, kids all coughing and spluttering so we decided to come home early, I fell off wagon and had fish and chips and tonight as we all dont feel to good we having chinese, But i have til the 5th as CDC cannot see me til then, so after tonight blip i will be back into it tomorrow now i home. So by the 5th i hope to be in the 15stones as back to gym on friday as long as i dont get the bug.

Well done on your weight loss so far! brill:)
I hope to do as well, am returning after 12 months and struggling, but will keep an eye on your fab results for inspiration:)
Tiz

hi guys im back lol. went away for the funeral arrived back to find comp had finally went kaput :mad: well the screen has but cant do much without screen lol. have plugged it into tv screen but ixnt very successful. will try to come on as much as i can but its painstaking, either so small you cant read it or too magnified it takes yonks to read and write everything lol.

Well safe to say i aint been on diet but.... back on. its my official 8 weeks countdown to christmas and in no way, shape or form am i gonna be fat this christmas so this is me dragging myself through this thing through the good and the bad. If anyone wants to join me kick foods ass you are very welcome. Come on girlies we are stronger than food, we can do this together!

So glad to be back and keep up the good work girls.

Nicci x

Welcome back Nicci, i hate it when computers go wrong. I back on the rails again after few days away, i had put on 2 lb ish so need that off and more lol. Lets aim for a good food days and get passed the first weekend of many lol

ive done it!

Hi girls

whereve you all gone? ive officially completed day one of the diet and im so chuffed- finally getting my head sorted out and getting this weight off. Will do proper post tomorrow though as i just wated to check i, hope you guys are doig okay. its 8 weeks to hrimbo and aiming high with 2 stone 8pound off goal eek!

love nic xxxxxxxx

Nicci- great goal to keep you motivated,

I was chuffed today as should have been weighing in with my nurse on wednesday weird thing is my scales and hers are 5kg different, i was 107kg on mine but only 102kg on hers last time, today i had to weigh with my doc on my scales i was 102 before i went and on his i was 100kg dead, so i worked out if i had weighed on the normal scales i use with nurse i would have been 97kg and the lowest i had been in 14 yrs. This has motivated me as i have been unwll over weekend so i had 2 salads yesterday and a bar, and a few too many JD and cokes, but oh well i feel better today so back onto the shakes.

I hope everyone else is doing fine.

my aim before christmas is 2 stone, so no more lapses for me until i head away again on the 9th -11th of december for another pamper.

Hi Paris :D

Don't worry bout weekend especially if you were unwell just be proud you are jumping right back on wagon - youve done bloody brilliant so far and i know you can hit that 2 stone goal.

Congrats on your weigh in. got my next check up with my nurse before chrimbo and she noticed ide lost weight last time and really want her to be impressed again when i go :p Closer than that on the 12th of this month ive got my consultants appointment at hospital to try and get to the bottom of my undiagosed condition once and for all really wanna be in the 10's for that so they can see ive been trying to get weight off.

Todays been a bit of a pap day so far to be honest, feel horrible but not gonna give up on this. OH has finished uni early today so will be home soon to 'supervise' me :8855:.

Will check back later so you know ive ticked off day two :D

Good luck with your first day today Paris hun- go paris :party0011:

Nicci x

Nicci -well i always look at 3pm as half the day gone to me and i know it the downhill slope for the day then. I need to get on the water again i only had half a litre so far naughty naughty, but i will ramp it up now as i know i not off out anywhere for rest of day.
My DH just took this months pics of me i will try and post later if i can remember how,lol

Hi guys, long time no speak,
havnt been on here in a while, took a week off the diet as was in a car accident and had lots fo stuff to sort out, put on 4 punds but ill have that off in no time, hope everyones doing good, sound like you are xx

Hi Sophie welcome back, like you said that weight gain will be gone in no time, and that is not a bad gain with stresses you have had.

Back