Nicci's journal

hi there folks,
well i made it to day 7 and have been 100% good ...until today:sigh: im totally gutted ive eaten some lamb and loads of cheese i dont know why i did it i wasnt even hungry and worst of all i did it in the kitchen where nobody could see me !! how sly i then sat with a shake while eveybody else tucked into their sunday lunch!!!!
im so upset with myself for blowing my diet and all i want to do is eat eat eat:mad: but then ill feel much worse i know, but the temptation is so so big!!!
good advice please as im sitting here crying, how stupid and greedy am i???
weigh in tomorrow not even bothered now about it:cry:
a very miserable Jo

aww Jo please dont cry. Just think how great youve done already. Its one slip up- its done with now, just focus on getting through tonight. A bit of lamb and cheese never killed anyone :p. I was so hungry today i slept all day lol so im not 100% sure im the great at this advise malarki (have not idea if thats a real word or even if its how you spell it???). You are one of the main people here that has got me through this week and i know you are strong enough to do this. its not about eating the food its about how you deal with it after youve eaten it and i know you can get back on the diet no problem. we can do this together and by the time Heather gets back from her cruise we will be skinny minnies.

Nicci x

well last weekend of food for me for awhile, so i enjoying every morsel.
Nicci, glad to hear you didn't succumb to TOTM picking, i just hope i can do the same when my time comes. i look forward to seeing a great lose for you tomorrow to spur your next week forward.

Thanks paris, to be honest i didnt much resist totm food today as i did just sleep all day to ignore it haha. Ive slept more this week than a baby! I cant wait fo you to start diet too, is it this tuesday you start?

Jo i'll be here here all night if you need me hun.

Nicci x

thanks nicci, im just so upset with myself!!!
you are right though its how you deal with it afterwards and so far ive not eaten anything!
im glad your feeling good and hope you have a massive loss tomorrow:D
going weigh myself in the morning but am dying to have another peep at the scales to see if ive totally knacked diet but not going to.
paris good luck to you starting and enjoy every minute of your last days of food:D
im going to have a serious talk with myself now and give myself a huge kick up the backside:asskick:whilst having a cuppa and not food!!!
im supposed to be allowed a bar tomorrow but dont know whether or not to have one after my cheat will it make a difference ?
Jo x

Just read the whole diary here and how well evryone is doing. Wanna be slim, think we email chat...glad you are taking the weight loss abit at a time to see later if your goal needs revising.

Josie, I did this and again really beat myself up over it. Then I thought, no why, if I give up now I've got to start all over again. If I carry on now (and the nibbles didn't affect my ketosis) then its a few extra cals in one whole week.
So did that, carried on, been 100% today, pee stick says still in ketosis so only real damage done was what I made myself feel like afterwards.
Everyone is right, stay on track and you may be surprised to find you haven't actually ruined anything, and can still carry on, just say ok done now can't change those minutes but can affect the rest of the day!
Good luck, its a horrible feeling guilt, I think you'll be fine if you 'full stop' it and get that black xmas dress firm in your head.

I say have your bar, you still need the good vits & minerals etc.. from the cambridge, it'll also stop you choosing something your not allowed, it was a minute blip....you can still get there.

I dont think it will make a big difference hun, better you have a cd bar than a pie if you know what i mean lol. I know how hard it is once youve eaten, not to eat more so i really do know what you are going through. In the past if ive went over cals and broke a diet i think sod it ive ruined it for the day so may aswell eat anything i want (and dont even want) but im starting to change my way of thinking now. We are stronger than food Jo, we control it not the other way round. If you wanna eat for the rest of the night and feel it will benefit you and you can get back on cd tomorrow, go for it. But if you honestly know you couldnt do that and its just your bingeater taking over just have that bar and stick your fingers up at the voice :D:D. Im here for you whatever you decide hun.

Nicci x

ahhh thanks guys,
what would i do without you all and nicci im sorry bfor taking over your journal!!!
im going to run myself a bath and have just made a mousse so im going to have a long soak and then have my choccy mousse:) whilst sticking my fingers up to that awful little voice in my head saying 'go on eat what you want youve wrecked your diet anyway' 'cos thats what got me here in the first place!!
flowery you are right guilt is an awful feeling and if i eat ill feel even worse!!
thanks guys what would i do without you :p
heres to my weigh in and that very little xmas black dress lol:D
im off in the bath catch you later xx

ps how do you add friends/email chat x

Click on name you want as friend and then click add as contact.
I'll try 'pm' you with my email address, please feel free to use it.

ooo no sorry can't, maybe you need to have enough 'points' too. Have sent you a friends request (or at least think I have). Enjoy your bath!

Ha dont worrt about it jo, i see it as yours too :D have a good bath hun im dead chuffed your telling it where to go.

Hi becki yes its defo me you email lol. Glad to see your on track hun, we have our weigh in tomorrow eek!

Meant to say jo i dont think i can pm people yet as i havent got 50 posts but my email is [email protected] if you need it.

Nicci x

Nicci, please feel free to send mine if she's emails you, but its a husbands work address I use so daren't post it here lol.

Jo:hug99:today is past, tomorrow afresh start. I have totally enjoyed every morsel, but i so looking forward to the great weight losses to come over the next few weeks.

Nicci- Yes i start on tuesday weigh in tomorrow night. I have plans for tuesady eve and wednesday, so i waont be around food and it just thursday i thinking off going bowling or something, and then my dreaded weekends but i think if i can get through first few i will be ok.

been viditing family today, they abit negative about the restrictive plan, but i know this my last hope.

Have you all measured your inches?

I think its lack of info. that makes people (mostly who love you) worry about the diet. I heard a friend was doing it and said exactly the same thing....ooo too low cals etc.. can't be good.
Well saw her a month later, well lets just say here I am 3 st down.
Don't worry, its because they care that they worry. The more info you give them and the progress you'll make will soon win them over! Very best of luck!

thanks flowey, yes i understand but i have told them i am doing it for a good reason, not only to be healthy but to also have IVF. My gp called me the diet queen guru as he said what i didnt know about diets wasn't worth knowing lol. At least he had confidence in me.lol

Paris, for the IVF alone, I hope you get everything you dream of and I wish you all the very best, I know it will happen. Thats a much bigger goal than our little black dresses, you'll be there in no time. Well done!

Back