Nicci's journal

Nicci welldone on your loss:553::bliss::talk017:
Good luck in your training , i know you will achieve it, Yes you must stay with us, as you have kept me going , but i hopefully now totm is here this week should be easier.

Yes where is everyone else, wwould be good to hear some news from them

Hi everyone

hows everyone doing today?? Josiejo where are you hun did you go to heathers last night? not sure if you are still on cd or not (and sorry if it looks like im poaching :p) but im going to go to a ww meeting tonight at jack clark bowles club think it starts at 6:30 but i'll have to double check. if you wanna come along we can be ww buddies, if on the other hand you are still on cd then ignore everything ive wrote and :ashamed0005: im sorry and really proud of you :D.

Feel like a bit of a tart posting on here after ive changed diets lol but ive started now :D.

Paris where would i be without you hun- you are a star :sign0168: couldnt find a star smiley :confused:

Im off to my meeting tonight (if OH doesnt spend all our money at asda as we dont get paid til thursday). i suppose my official weigh in will be a tuesday night from now on, best go and text him and make sure he keeps funds for me to go to my meeting lol.

Nicci x

Ps im terrified of my weigh in cos ive been eating all day today, have loads of pmax in me and ive been weighing myself naked :eek:

Hi everyone im still here just been busy, Very nervous for weigh in on Thursday as i went to pizza hut on Sunday had three peices of pizza (but no pud) and then went to a chinese on Monday but only had chicken and salad and some potatoe :( I really hope it doesnt make too much of a differance!! if it does ill just have to work extra hard next week!!
Hope everyone doing well!! :)

Hi Sophie hun.

Wow you did good sticking to chicken and salad instead of chinese, i can't even walk within two streets of my local the smell is gorgeous and its one of the best chinese places ive been too (and ive been to a few ;)). I know you'll have done okay at your weigh in hun ive got a good feeling for ye. We'll get there don't worry :D. Realised today it's only 13 weeks to christmas, thats scared me abit that!

Nicci x

Hi Nicci and Sophie.
I dont feel so lonely now.
Goodluck on your WW journey Nicci. I still also attend SW nicci , which seems weird but i am friends and help the consultant out, so i class that as an evening out also, but she wondering how i losing so much weight i cant tell her as it would upset her, as she wouldnt think it healthy way to lose weight.
I have already discussed with my CDC, about my forthcoming hols in October and we have said that the wek i away i will do SS+ as at least then i can eat a little something.

Paris- when i started cd i was tempted to join a ww class then just to feel good about my good losses each week lol. When i used to do ww in the past i used to stick to the lowest amount of points possible and then on weigh day ide have nowt to eat or drink just so ide have lost the biggest amount of weight in my group (how sad!). Then of course i never went back after the first week weigh in cos i couldnt stick to the low amount of points ide set myself! Gonna stick to this 100% and really give the exercise my best shot.

Ive been trying to join some walking groups in my area. I sent out some email enquiries over the internet at the weekend and still no one has gotten back to me?

Still feeling really stressed at the mo and stress = overeating for me. I thought that even though ive done well with my calorie counting that sticking to ww points will just give me that bit extra discipline/motivation. Went to my meeting tonight and they werent too friendly was glad to get back home and get posting on here to be honest. Not gonna let that get me down through gonna go next week with my head held high and show them my loss, with or without their support. If it was me ide have give them a smile, welcomed them over. They wouldnt necessarily wanna sit with me the week after but at least they wouldnt have had to sit on their own with no-one talking to them :cry:

Nicci x

Ps i just know im gonna have made loads of spelling mistakes but i cant be bothered to check lol

Nicci- i know what you mean about groups, i went to one ages ago and the people had there clicks and wouldnt talk to newbies, but the group i at , at present we are all so friendly to new members no one feels like a stranger. and i think thats how groups should be.
My sister doing WW at present but struggling as she on low points because of her weight.

well as for me first day of week 3 gone without even the thought of food i think i have cracked it. but at SW tonight i got slimmer of week felt abit of a fraud , and won a big bag of fruit, but i pay like everyone else and the weight coming off so does it really matter i losing weight other ways.

lol you enjoy it hun, what your doing is a million times harder (in my opinion) then ww or sw or any other food filled diet. Its not like you get that experience when you go to see your cambridge counsillor in that one on one environment is it. Good job youve got a little girl to eat the fruit lol. If it was me ide just smile, accept the fruit and feel abit chuffed with myself :D.

As for the group thing, hopefully once they see im there to stay they will be a bit friendlier (the only thing i can think of is that they see so many newbies come the first week to join and not come back that they are a bit sick of making niceties til they kno they are coming back?)

You are doing so well on the diet Paris, i am absolutely over the moon for you hun. Your half way to your first goal already- can you believe that!

Nicci x

I know i cant believe that i nearly at first target CDC said hopefully in 2/3 weeks i will have made it. then i can aim for the next one of 20lb's i think it is to get me to bmi 35.

Yes i sure if they realise you a sticker that they will become friendly,

Hi Paris hun,

Ive had a really stressful day today and will be glad wheni can plop into bed tonight. Ive just updated my WW journal, its called nicci's ww journal lol if you wanna have a neb.

Have you had any food cravings today hun? I havent had cravings just wanna eat everything lol(but im not going to :p) Havent had anything to eat yet as when im in this mood i wouldnt stop so sent mark down to asda for low point food for me to munch on tonight. Got a pretty busy week this week and hopefully will be finishing off the sittingroom at the weekend so wont have to think about eating all the time :D.

Very excited about getting my new laptop though! I pay for my new phone tomorrow but it says it takes 4-5 working days to come (hope its quicker), im just buying laptop from the shop so i get to play with it straight away :gimi:. Found out that the trip OH has to take on hnis new uni course is to somewhere with no mobile phone coverage :eek: Weve never spent a night apart, its gonna be so hard especially not being able to talk to him. Its on my first weigh in day aswell (tuesday). Im scared being left in the house on my own means i will eat everything - really hope i find some strength by then)

Did you have any luck finding a phone? Ive got the vegas one, its only £50 but proper canny little phone. If it hadnt been for mark getting me the blackberry so cheap (its my dream phone) i would have been happy to keep using it.

Nicci x

I got a samsung b3310 which my daughter gonna have when i upgrade when i find one i truly like. It was only £10 contact so ideal for my daughter..

I got a sony vaio laptop a few weeks ago, as my old one got a cuppa split over it.

i have had no food cravings and i actually bought another pair of jeans today i can get my thighs and butt into them but cannot do up button yet so thats my next aim lol.

hi everyone ,
ive missed you all but been busy at work/home and am so tired as its totm.

i had first official weigh in and lost 11lb which i was so pleased with as i thought id lost about 4 as i felt so bloated:D

nicci , i think whatever diet you folllow they are all so hard but i know youll do it and we will all do it together :D

im really struggling at the min i think its a mental thing as i got to day 8 the last time and then ate im now on day 10 and dying to eat but so far i havnt:p

anyway hope im still welcome on here as havnt been on for ages but still need you guys for my motivation and support.

keep on going everyone

hi jo :D

im so glad your back ive missed you! 11lbs, bloody hell you'll be at goal next week haha. :bananalove::party0019::party0019::banana dancer::party0019::bananalove:

We can defo do this hun, im gonna be on here as much as poss to make sure i get support when i need it, getting my new laptop tomorrow so no excuses hehe. Can't wait for my weigh in next week know its not gonna be WOW but as long as i can lose 2lb a week until xmas i will be one happy girl.

Nicci x

Jo- good to see you back with us what a fab loss welldone. Over the stone next week for sure, I just completed Day 16, and not even thinking about food now, which i am pleased about, I think there does come a point where food dont matter. I nearing end of my TOTM i just pleased with myself that i didnt pick like i would have normally during cycle.
I forgot to say when i went to weigh in with CDC, she pleased me with a comment as with our first chat something i said made her think that i would fall at first hurdle , but she is so chuffed that i have proved her wrong.

Hi all,Pebbles ere and wow you are all doing so faaaaab,well I had the biggest poop eva....it was from a combination of sprouts,a huge galaxy bar,ex-lax and loadsa fibre....going to take more exlax at the weekend...thats my worst time ever the weekends...im in the tens now no longer elevens....yay....like you nicci Iv given up on the cambridge diet and am calorie counting and eating what I want but in moderation and Iv found im so disciplined and it works.....its great.hubbys bday2mrw so thats going to be hard.oh well guys thats all my news but I havnt abandoned you all just been busy....keep up the good work all xxxxpebbles

Hi Pebbles,

glad to see youre still around hun. Day 5 for me on ww diet and its going brilliantly, got my totm day 3 and really craved galaxy chocolate, stopped at one bar lol. This week is absolutely flying past- cant wait for my first weigh in .Have shown a loss on my scales already, nowt to get over excited about but im chuffed if ive lost what it says so far with two more days to go. One of my WW diet buddies has lost 5lb in her first week (ide be over the moon with that) ive only set my goals at 2lb a week though and that would be nearly 2 stone off for xmas! Off over my mums today to have sunday lunch so will need to take my points calculator etc along to sort out the points. Will probs have mostly veg. So glad ive started this diet.

Hope you guys are doing well,
Nicci x

Hi pebbles and Nicci so glad to hear your diets going well, I still being 100% on CD i cant believe i start week 4 on tuesday i didnt think i would last this long, I cant weigh in tomorrow i have to wait til tuesday when CDC is back. I have lost a litlle this week by my scales but we shall see on tueday for sure how much.

Hello all .... does anyone remember me????
I want to apologise for my absence recently, I went off the rails a bit and too much going on (etc.. etc...) I won't bore you with the details...

But am back on day 2 and clinging by the skin of my teeth. So I hope I'm still ok to pop in and say hi, needing this site a lot at the moment.

Tried to catch up with all your posts, looks like everyone is doing really well on their chosen paths, just hope I can stick with you all this time, and not let my bad demons get the better of me.

Hi flowey
Ditto! i also went of the rails last week :break_diet: and am now back on the diet and am on day 3 :)
does anyone knoe if it matter that i am having a tin of tuna in the evening ocassinaly if im hungry?

Back