Nicci's journal

HI Flowey and Sophie, nice to see you again .

Sophie if you doing ss+ then tuna not a problem

Flowey please still come by as has been so quiet, as i think we all been quite busy here and there.

Oh bless you all .... welcomed back .... thankyou.

Sofie - I have a tuna salad and 3 shakes a day when I stick to it. It hasn't made a difference to my losses at all. Best that than cheating.

Day 3 you - day 2 me, maybe we should shove each other along. It's tough first week huh! Need to keep christmas body of mine in my head at all times. Just need to get there now!

Flowey- i have already discussed my hols with my CDC and i suggested a light meal, so i dont feel deprived on holiday and she agreed it better to do that, then blow it all totally, so i think you right it better to have something more legal than totally throw all effort away.

I cant believe i have made it to Day 21, yes 13 weigh ins for me before christmas so i said to my OH to be in 15's by then would be fab if not lower.

hi guys! Im back from holiday, had an amazing time. Took full advantage of the all inclusive and have put on 8 pound which i didnt think was too bad?!

just been cataching up on posts....well done paris beach, getting to day 21 is amazing!looks like the rest of us are re-starting or on a different diet. I planning on going back on the shakes 2morrow for a week then think i will go back to weight watchers as well as i just dont think i have the willpower to stick it out and i admire anyone who does the diet and sticks to it. Hopefuly this week i can lose the 8lb i put on then get back into healthy eating and lots of exercise and be feeling good at crimbo!....i hope anyway. good luck everyone! xx

Welcome back Hannah, glad you took advantage of the all inclusive, and that certainly wasn't a bad gain , you will have that off in no time. whatever plan you do you will be less at christmas.

well i have weigh in tonight and then a SW party afterwards but i will not eat i will be good. As in only just over 3 weeks my hubby taking me away for a pamper night, not sure what treatment i will be having yet.

hannah- 8 pounds you jammy dodger if that was me it would have been a stone easy, 8 pounds is really good you'll have it shifted in no time!

Paris- how do you do it? you always seem sooo motivated, i really want to loose weight more than enything but i still have bad days like today were i could just cheat and jack the whole thing in, i mean i stop myself but boy it drives me mad.

Flowey- the first week is rubbish beacuse you still have the craving thing going on.

hope everyone has had a good day

Evening all - well I have been soooo motivated today, exercise am, nice hair cut and met up with friends after a bit of work.

I get home in the evnings with the kids and cooking etc... bathing... war stopping and thats it. I really really struggle. Am desperate for a something! I don't think a shake will cut it! Wish my motivation from the day would last into the evening! Now am going to sit and moan to my poor hubby all eve again, I even bore myself with my winging!

Does anyone else think like this? I want to loose the weight soooo badly and can do it my goal time but on the other hand, I am now really hating dieting!!! I've been on and off the plan so much, that my brain has come to the end I think!

What a big moan .... sorry.

Hi guys,

im so glad to see most of the team back together :D - josiejo how you getting on hun? Did you weigh in on monday???

I weighed in last night and ..................... i lost 6.5lb- i cant believe it! Through the week it showed 3lb loss and didnt think ide get more than 4lb (which i would have been over the moon with)but 6.5lb is amazing - will get my silver seven hopefully next week yippee :D I did take my shoes off this week that definately got me 1/4 of a pound extra off lol. The thing is i havent even started my exercising yet so gonna stick my neck out and say next week could be a 3.5lb or even bigger loss if i get off my fat arse and go running- what do you guys reckon? Im officially back in the 10's (just but im in :party0011:) with clothes on aswell.

Really think i can make gol now for christmas or pretty close to it! only 12 weeks to go now. Have decided to move weightwatcher classes to another local one that happens on a wednesday so next week will weigh in there. Hopefully they will be more friendly than the last one- think i will pop along tonight to talk to cdc and get her to make sure my weightloss card will be there for next week etc.

Mark was away at his uni thing last night and i thought it was going to be really hard foodwise without him, it wasnt easy but with having my meeting it really gave me a boost. Plus whenever i wanted to pick i just fed the animals again haha.

Glad to see you back off your hols hannah, you know where i am for a catch up :D

Flowey-you feeling any better hun? i know what you mean about being fed up with the diet, especially when i was on cd the whole thing just took over my life. I just think why cant god or whoever it is out there just make me slim now and i'll maintain it lol. Mark got so annoyed because i would obsess about how much weight etc i could lose each week etc. Hes lot happier now with me being on ww as we can eat together and he doesnt have to feel guilty and ive set a mentally healthy weightloss goal in my head of only 2lb a week and im happy with that. Better than 2lb on every week. Youve done cd before so you know you can do it- just think of where you will be by chritsmas and how amzing you will look/feel ater youve reached goal. You havent got that far to go now hun so just try to keep your eyes on the goal. In another few weeks you never have to think about another diet again just maintenance.

Nicci x

Well hi again all. Feeling ok motivation wise today. Meeting a friend this eve to work her out a strick ww plan and we are going to both try and stick to our diets fot 10 days until my hubbies b'day.

Would like to keep the goal thing in sight but struggling so much, think 10 days is all the motivation I can muster at the mo. So 10 days for a start, then we will see.

Can't believe xmas is that close! Am scared now. I have 3 kids, 7 nieces and nephews and a lot of friends to buy for ..... ahhh. Love shopping but no decent shops around here make it hard!

So how is everyone else doing today?

Hi everyone i weighed in last night and lost 2lb at CDC's , but as some already know i still attend slimming world as well to help out, and there scales said i lost 3.5lb, so this week the scales aint half a pound difference but 2lb different , but the cdc's is on carpet and they say it not advisable, but i know i am doing good so they are just numbers to me. I have got slimmer of the week for the past 3 weeks at SW, i do feel guilty as i know i not doing the diet, but i think this is helping to keep me motivated. i today comfortable fit into the next size down jeans and i didnt even have to lay on bed and do them up, BONUS .lol

hi everyone

you are all doing really well .
nicci thats a fab weight loss im dead chuffed for yo:D
i am so so so crap i get to day 9 on this bloody diet and then i dont know what happens i just cant go on needless to say at weigh in on monday id put 6 of the 11 lb back on....big fat greedy pig that i am:sigh:
my trouble is im either on cd or totally off it and i mean totally i eat like food is going to dissapear of the face of the earth its awful and i hate myself .
i didnt even start yesterday as i ate cos i was so sick that id put weight on so ive started today...AGAIN!!!!
this is the last attempt on cd going really try and get past day 9!!
flowey i understand what you mean about wanting to lose weight so badly but food always gets in the way do i really want food more than i want to be slim???
ive been great today feeling hungry and tired but not eaten and not going to !!
i need to chase my food demons and am starting to panic a bit about losing weight which in turn makes me want to eat more.
god i hate myself at the minute everything about me makes me sick so why the hell can i not stick to this bloody
diet ???
sorry about the very long moan but i know you are all so good and will give me good advice:cry:

Jo- you have dome the right thing coming here and venting, i have only just myself got passed the phrase of wanting to eat, but it has taken me 22 days. I will say CD isn't the easiest diet to do, but i think your frame of mind has a lot to do with it's success, And me having the IVF hanging in balance unless i lose the weight, it a major dream to me and if i dont get this done i will miss out on a big part of my life. Just keep a goal in mind and everytime you want to reach for the food, try to think before i know easier said then done sometimes.

ahh thanks paris you are doing so well day22 my goodness thats so great and so is your weight loss.
i think if i get past day 9 it will be like a mental hurdle ive over come so im going really try and if i feel like eating ill have an extra shake or half a bar cos surely that wont make a differnce to weight loss.
your goal is a fantastic one to aim for and i just know you will suceed in it you are doing so well:D
my goal is to be healthy and fit for my kids and not to be miserable about my size . i wasnt expecting to be a mum again at 37 and i realise i have to stay fit to look after them(twin boys) as they are 2 1/2yrs now and very demanding but so lovely and i want to be able to keep up with them lol:p
the little black dress scenario is not my main reason but i must admit it would be nice to have one lol!!
im going come on here as much as i can cos you guys are great and really supportive :D
i think we should all meet up at somepoint during our weight loss journeys and meet each other in the flesh i think it would be fab!!
thanks again for your reply paris and keep up the good work :D

xx

Hi everyone,

Jo- good idea about a meet up, maybe we could have a meet up say xmas or have a girls night off/out, my birthday is on the 20th november so that could be a goal (its 7 weeks and one day away). I was terrible last night had a big binge late into the night and hate myself today for it.

Basically i have three older brothers and i met two of their girlfriends this week (one this morning actually) and im so depressed, they are all really skinny and i dont feel good enough. On sunday i met the other one when we went for sunday lunch at my mams and my mam said in front of her (shes like a bloody size zero) what size pyjamas do you want for xmas (family tradition hehe) so i said a ten and i said to mark she will get me a bloody twelve and when we went back in the room she was like im getting you a twelve - the ****ing ***** just cos shes a fat cow.not that size 12's fat cos actually ide kill to be a size twelve at the mo but its just the fact my own mother doesnt belive in me. So on that note bugger weightwatchers im getting back on cd/avidlite and im gonna be a size 8 and ill tell her to squeeze her fat arse into them herself (not sure what size she is but she aint a twelve) and ill take my sexy hot new size 8 jimjams with me. God i hate people. Probably didnt explain that very well a im really upset at the mo. Plus becos of my binge last night im severely constipated and the scales are not being nice to me it said i was 11 stone 5 and a half which means ive put on 6 pound in a day is that even possible??? I hope its just water weight etc. still on period aswell and its getting heavier. went to docs this morning, was due at my hospital appointment tomoz but theyv changed it to november now and i was desperate to get my problem sorted basically i think im going through the early menopause (im only 22) hopefully after my test results get back and i finally get to the hospital again in 5 weeks we can finally get to the bottom of it.

Got loads to say but im not putting it right so gonna go calm down and try not to eat everything in the house :sigh: theres wo lindt santas (my fave) in the house what mark bought from asda last night. Might still go to weightwatchers aswell as being on cd though just for a bit of group support etc. Gonna go to a new group and just join again with whatever start weight i have and might have to do it under a new name lol.i hate that my addiction to food makes me an unrelible person, i mean what i say about sticking to diet etc but then it takes over- i hate it so much. Im a member of OA (overeaters anonymous) and my meeting is supposed to be tonight so not sure what to do. Gonna see if i could make that and a ww meeting. Really need some help- i had such a good week last week and in just one night ive ruined it - how can it be so hard to get soemthing you want and then so easy to lose it? This was a bloody long message and i dont even know what im going on about anymore- just feeling emotional and might have a good cry.

Hope everyones having a better day than me
Nicci x

Nicci- Hun good to get it off your chest, yes you go girl and prove you can get into a size 8. I jealous as size 8 a long way off for me, I did actually get some jeans from newlook today and they size 18 and i can get then up my fat thighs but not do them up but that my next aim.

Also i went for BP check at gp's today and i asked if she could weigh me, On the 1st of sept i was 115kg. and today she told me i was 102kg, that is the weight i needed to be to recontact the fertility clinic, so that shot my BP up, so had to wait awhile to have it done again. She was excited as me and now i just waiting for a call back from hospital, so hopefully in a months time i will be back there organising tests.

I think a meet would be good but i would need notice to arrange transport as i live miles away lol

ahh nicci big hugs to you hun xxx
you eat what you want to hun and start again tomorrow and that 6 lb is probs just a big poo lol!! you will do it youve done so well already and dont be hard on yourself you are FAB!!!
we should have a meet up xmas time or your birthday and ask as many people as can make it ...whos coming for a night out ??? where will we go??? it would be a right laugh!!
i feel like eating tonight got an interview in the morning and im stresed to bits and want to eat! dont particularly want the job cos i like school nursing its for chilrens ward though and as a sick kids nurse i dont want to lose my clinical skills ...blah blah blah whats this got to do with anything??? anyway ive not eaten anything so far.
i think you need to get this all out your system and start again hun and at the end of the day how much you weigh is sod all in the grand scheme of things eh xx
paris thats brill news well done you chuffed to bits for you xx

take care you lot xx

Thanks for the support guys, its much needed tonight. Think ive finished my eating for the night (im showing restraint haha).

Well done Paris- you have done great in such a short amount of time, it just goes to show cambridge works if you stick with it.

Gonna have my official weigh in in the morning and hopefully i wont have done too much damage. Really need to be 10 stone something again. Afer only 8 days on cambridge last time i felt a million times better about my body and myself than i do right now. Gonna just take it one day at a time as i think anything more than that is too overwhelming. I know you guys will keep me on track though.

As for the meet- I vote for south shields, but then i would cos it means i dont have to travel anywhere haha. Newcastle is a good night out but its not exactly central to where everyone is coming from. Wherever it is needs to be easy to get there on train as i dont drive. Anyone wanna put any suggestions forward? If you book in advanve travel lodge and premier inns are pretty cheap to stay in.

Pebbles, Sophie, Hannah where are you guys?? What do you's think of a meet up. Once we get some names and dates going on should i post in main forum for a cd meet? Just had a thought though flowey lives in france, flowey have you got any plans/dates of you planning a visit back to uk?

Nicci x

end of day one

I'm nearing the end of day one and so far so good. Went to a new weightwatchers class this morning (i like the fact i can get weighed properly- psychological thing i know)and had a walk around the shops for a bit of exercise :p even though it rained all bloody day took doggies out for two big walks as well so really pleased with myself. I also had a 5 hour power nap :8855:. Only had two packs so far and three pints of water so gonna have my third pack now and guzzle somemore water (how ive missed peeing five times during the night lol). Taking it one day at a time this time round and chuffed ive made it to end of day one. Im hoping to reach goal after twelve weeks (xmas day) and so in total its 84 days. So one down 83 more to go- bring it on :D

Hope you guys are going well.
Nicci x

Hi everyone, it seems everyone is in the same boat at the moment with just wanting to eat!! im up there with you girls, i was naught last night i had chilli con carne and garlic bread but back on it today just hope it doesnt make too much of a differance :sigh:.
Josiejo, dont get down about putting on i put on 5 pounds in my 3rd week and decided i was going to come off it i even went to the chippy after my weigh in cos i was soo enoyed but the i had words with myself as even if i came off the diet it would only be a matter of weeks before i fond another one because i would have to because i am un happy as i am, i got straight back on it and lost 8 punds this week, so you can get back on it if you really put your mind to it!!

nicci- i live in nottingham and a meet sound great i drive so am easy x

sophie - my hubby from nottingham we was coming over that way today for goose fair but my arthritis has flared up so i cant sit in the car for four hours, so maybe next year as the kids was looking forward to it. Glad you had a fabulous loss, just proves if you stick to it it pays off.

Nicci - i also counting the days, Day 26 today 58 to go. lol i think it keeping me focus and will be easier when first number more than last.

Hope everyone having a good weekend
i will be sat about most of it as it my knees that are truly affected by the arthritis, so no gym for me for awhile till it settles. but i dont want to go to doctors otherwise it will be steriod injections and weight gain,

Back