Nicci's journal

Sophie before cd ive lost around 2 stone 3lb and didnt notice a difference until i got another 8lb off on cd. It just takes your head a little bit of time to catch up with your body i think, cos even though ive put most of the cd weight back on through my daft eating i still feel a million times better than i did 2 and a bit stone ago and can really see the difference. Ive bought a gorgeous coat in new look and its a size twelve got another stone and a half until im a size twelve like but im hoping to get it off by my birthday cos otherwise i aint got no coat lol. It was only £30 but i got it for £24 cos its 20% off for students at the mo so what a bargain. Not sure if it will actually fit me once i get to 10 stone cos new look sizes are always really small for me but that might just be in my head hehe.

Nicci x

sophie - I the same didnt notice a difference, but it only from inch loss that i know it must be going, it is always good to measure as some weeks inches will go but not weight,
Me and my daughter love New Look, I want some more Jeans from there but i buying them off ebay as abit cheaper, as i dont want to spend to much while dropping sizes.

1st 8lb gone and new bra size what a difference...

Attachments

• 8-9-09 (2).JPG
    8-9-09 (2).JPG
    448.7 KB · Views: 33
  • new bra.JPG
    new bra.JPG
    334.4 KB · Views: 36
wow paris them pics are amazing you look sooo differant, my councellor said when she lost the weight no one noticed at work until she had lost 2.5 stone, its just when your working so hard it would be nice for people to notice. my uniform tunics are looser which is good cos they were getting really tight it looked like i was bursting out of them when i sat down but thats about it really oh well if i get my head down in the next few weeks i can get another stone off fingers crossed!!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wrkcV3F/http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wrkcV3F/

http://www.familylobby.com/

my dad hasnt even commented on my loss but he normally the first to comment if i put on a few pounds lol

Hi girls hope your weekend going great, I haven't much planned at all, so just a chilling weekend for us.

Hi Girls,

Gotta say Paris your new pics are amazing, you look proper stunning. Cat believe the difference in such a short amount of time!

Right on another note....... this is my last ever ever ever restart!. Need to buy some new scales as took my other ones back as they dont read in halfs and ones before that were peed on :confused: Will update ticker after ive brought them home possibly will just weigh in at boots today.

Hope everyone has a gorgeous week x

Nicci- come on girl you can do it a day at a time, i didnt think i would get passed week one, I been having a couple of SS+ a week now and i have found that is helping me continue, as i still have an urge for food, but my CDC said it is fine it better having chicken salad than totally going off rails. No more beating yourself up about it, You will get there.

Thanxs about comments Nicci i feel better and can look at pics now without being to disgusted by them

Hey girls,

really excited about my restart, i did something bad though i joined another bloody weightwatchers meeting! Ive ate healthy today in preparation for cdiet tomorrow as had major binge over weekend and wanna minimise withdrawl effects. I cant believe what i weighed in at im so disgusted with myself. I weigh even more than what i did when i originally started cdiet. I dont know how the hell it happened, well i do lol but i cant believe it. Anyway have a new focus which is the funeral its next monday so even thought it sounds horrible to think about how thin i'll be i just wanna get 10 pound off- dunno if thats possible but gonna give it a bash :p Not gonna be weighin in at my meeting for 2 weeks though as ive decided to not buy any scales for a while as i get obsessed with the numbers and can turn into a binge if i dont like what i see, so just going to go on how i feel in myself and look forward to weigh in in 2 weeks.

Paris-Im glad you are feeling positive about your pics hun cos you have absolutely nothing to be disgusted about :D

Nicci x

Hello - my head is firmly between my legs and I have a very shamed face on. Please can I come back (I know this is my third request). What can I say, I struggled and struggled and then fell. Promised to do slimming world but didn't!

Well there is 6 weeks until UK visit with some serious shopping and dads 60ith. Have a bee in my bonnet this time (can't promise it will stay!) But right now today I want to do it.

So please may I come back?

hi flowey

welcome back hun. what can i say i weigh more now by an extra 3lb than i did when i very first started this and when was that a month ago :ashamed0005:. Onwards and upwarsd though cant change the past, just make sure the future is what we want it to be. Meet up in 6 weeks would be fabulosa if people can make it? Where abouts in uk will you be going as we need a meeting place thats easy for all of us to get to? Josie jo you still around hun?

Nicci x

ps im not changing my ticker lol

Would love a six week challenge meet. I am on a fixed schedule now though as a flying visit. Off plane in Bristol on the Fri - straight to meet a good friend for retail therapy at Cribs causeway (will have my youngest with me as can't leave hubby with 3 - bless him!!)
Then eve drive down to Cornwall to meet with parents. Cooking all day sat with mum for party on sat night. Sun. hope to get a sunday lunch in with family before racing back to airport!
So short .... but very exciting!

Are you back with the cd again? 6 weeks the both of us, we must promise to never let each other give up. Can we all get involved in a six week challenge between us?

what a shame about meet. Be good to have a challenge to focus on, how much do you think i could realistically lose in 6 weeks with my start weight hun?im hoping for 2 stone but think it might be abit ambitious! Give it a good go though. Just wanna get in my size 12 coat gor my first goal.

Nicci x

I don't know about 2st but I think you've got to aim for that. I've always aimed high and for some reason it keeps me more focussed. Just be absolutly 100% and go for it. It's not impossible. For me in the past, I've never hit my high goal in terms of numbers, but mines also been linked with a size and I've always hit that, so that coat, yes you can.
Ok 6 week challenge! 1st mini goal - healthy BMI at 68kgs (loose 7kgs!)
Not going to put a final figure on mine, but secretly hoping for 64kgs (10 stone).
Tommorow day 1 - wish me luck!!

I have faith in you both achieveing what you want to achieve, I not weighing in this week til Thursday my CDC abit all over the place at present, i waiting for her to post some packets to me as only bought enough til wednesday. By my scales i down a few pounds, but SW tonight and CDC thurs there scales never tally, but a lose is a lose.
I just got 3 pairs of size 18 jeans off ebay hoping they will fit at end of month that would be a bonus. TOTM next week so watching out for my picking urges to appear, but if i can manage another month without going of rails i will be chuffed with myself.
Have a great flying visit Flowey.
Nicci - i saw a post the other day from Jo, think it a rollercoaster ride for her too.

day one

I want to eat everything, i dont know whats wrong with me - ive just lost all belief in myself that i can get the rest of this weight off. The past week has been awful emotionally and im drained. My depression is at an all time low and i just feel so lost at the minute. God i hope i can stick to cd today i really need to. Its so hard to put into words how im feeling, if you havent got depression yourself you just cant understand (not that ide want people too!)i just really hate myself at the minute, im sick of stuffing my face like a fat disgusting pig and hating myself more and more. Why cant i just be normal? I havent ate today i just really want to- the thing is 'I' dont want the food but 'IT'- the addiction is trying to take over. Im going to try my best not to and drink some water and stick to packs and whatever it takes not to eat. Everything just seems to be going wrong at the minute and im not in control of any of it. I know if i can stick to this diet for just 3 days or a week that i will feel a million times better about myself but my addiction to food wont let me. Sorry for the crazy person post guys. Thought i would try writing it on here to see if it helps instead of eating and coming on here and writing about it after.

Hope you are all having a better day than me. Flowey hows your first day going?

Nicci x

we posted at same time.

Hi Paris,

Might have a look for the josiejo post and have a read of it. I dont get a chance to read other peoples posts on different threads very much to be honest so think i miss quite a bit of whats going on but gonna try and be around on here as much as possible. Thing is ive just not got the energy at the minute to even sit up on the comp, its sounds exaggerated but im just knackered all the time. Really hope i can pick myself up this week.

Back