Nice to be back! Oink Oink

Well done on the loss & for keeping going whilst your house is in a choas!

Its been a MAD house and what a terrible week to pick starting Atkins, but I thought I cant hang on yet another week as that will turn into another month and so on......

Roll on Sunday for the true result. When is ur weigh in day?

Woof X

CM, Do you still cut ur ketosis stix in half? Fab idea. Are you using them this time around? Im thinking of hittin Ebay and gettin some but I know Im in ketosis but I do love the wee sticks and watching it change colour...

Well done on the DEVIL BREAD! Have u tried an Atkins substistute?MiM with butter are lush!

""Tough journey but Im 40 in Feb and I wanna look slinks""

Your gonna look GREAT! Babes : o )

Woofy X

Hi Woofy, I seem to remember you on here around June last year when I was doing low carb.
Good to see you back, I've not long restarted too, so here's to all the new starters and restarters :wavey:

Watch out maintenance peeps, we'll be picking your brains! :eek:

Oink Oink! :eating:

BJ, Yes, I so remember u!

Welcome back!

Looks like a few of us have come back, Jim Jim best have a strong heart lol

OINK OINK

Woofy X

Glad you remember me Woof! Was doing well, then went on hols, fell off the wagon and got to the point where i was nearly the same weight I started so told myself i really had to start again.Plus, my best friend is getting married so want to look nice for her - who want's a blobby bridesmaid!

Its been a MAD house and what a terrible week to pick starting Atkins, but I thought I cant hang on yet another week as that will turn into another month and so on......

Roll on Sunday for the true result. When is ur weigh in day?

Woof X

Well you're right there, sometimes you've just got to bite the bullet and get on with it, cos months can go by, this is really my post Christmas diet :eek: I've putting it off or playing with it, and then just felt last week that Atkins was what I needed and I was raring to go.

WI on Monday (but I'm a compulsive weigher, have to do it every morning, even though I know I shouldnt' :p and let's just say I'm pleased so far as I'm 3lb down as of this morning :D )

Great news Janbow, well done. Can't wait to see your updated stats after the long weekend!

Thanks, don't worry I'll be updating asap on Monday :)

LOL, everyone is a compulsive weigher on induction love. :)

hi all. i'm new to this so not sure how this site works! i started the atkins on tuesday.
woof is my atkins guru. i am her follower lol.
is the dog breath here for the duration or does it pass?

You know our woofy?

The bad breath only lasted a few weeks on induction for me love.

hi all. i'm new to this so not sure how this site works! i started the atkins on tuesday.
woof is my atkins guru. i am her follower lol.
is the dog breath here for the duration or does it pass?

Morning Sexy!!! and welcome to Atkins.
All VERY friendly here, just watch our Jim Jim with his whip :D

Your doing well, hunni....Always on the end of the fone to help you (after Ive run to ask Jim 1st lol)

Have a play about with the site, its fab!

Lots of love Woofy x x x

oh yes i know woof. lol so used to calling her ms lush because that is what she is. lush lush lush lol.
thank god the dog breath dont stay forever.
jim jim has a whip? ooo and i thought it was just us with the whips?!
shall be buying some sugar free jelly later and a joint of lamb. mmmm cant wait x

Morning Lully`s.

Again I had very strange dreams last night, maybe I`ll start a dream thread and we can have a giggle.....
Slept very well, woke bright as a shiny button.

Stepped on the scales and they moved, in the right direction. Happy days!

The Kitchen shall ( fingers crossed) be finished today. Ive fully running water and a flushable loo, what more does a Woof need?

Day 5.
B. Muffins, coffee and cream.
L. Sausages, bacon, egg and mushrooms
D. Meat balls and green stuff.

Thoughts of the day.
Will try and up the water today (no need to be wee shy today)
Will take the dog for a longer walk
Will not spend as much time sitting on my bum on Facebook

Happy Thursday!!!

Woofy X

Last edited:
oh yes i know woof. lol so used to calling her ms lush because that is what she is. lush lush lush lol.
thank god the dog breath dont stay forever.
jim jim has a whip? ooo and i thought it was just us with the whips?!
shall be buying some sugar free jelly later and a joint of lamb. mmmm cant wait x

Hee Hee.... If you dont eat green leafy things, out it come!
Oooooo Ooooooo Lamb! Are you going to curry it, babes? lol

Woofy X

Jeez, morning woofy. ;)

Hi Love.:)

Back