Nice to be back! Oink Oink

Hee Hee.... If you dont eat green leafy things, out it come!
Oooooo Ooooooo Lamb! Are you going to curry it, babes? lol

Woofy X
no no no, i dont DO curry! shall roast it the same as normal. another roast dinner and i cant have parsnips :cry:

Its a shame u dont like curry`s....As you know I LOVE THEM!
Jims curry`s rock!!

Woofy x x x

No parsnips love no, you can have celeriac though, but probably best not on induction, you'll see this posted a lot "The majority of your carbs should be coming from green leafy veggies"

there you go again. You have green leafy tourrette syndrome ;)

LOL, OK Vicky I confess. :)

☆☆ Morning Lully`s

Day 6.

Slept good with strange dreams again but sleep is sleep : o )
Woke at 7am feelin wide awake and with no school runs to do, I wished I slept in longer. Always the way!!!

Going to try out my slow cooker today, yes, another curry is on the cards MMMMmmmmmm

Today
B. 2 Miffins, cold sausage with coffee and cream
L.Sausage, egg and bacon
D. Beef curry with mushrooms and cabbage

Thoughts of today.
Ive increased the water just need to start moving more. Hope to get the WII fit out and will get the boys on it and have a family session.
My spots have got much better, near enough gone which Im happy about. But Ive dry lips, go figure with all the water Im downing.
I feel I have my ☆☆Happy well being MoJo☆☆ back today, think it popped over yesterday and Im happy happy happy.........:D

Popped on scales today ( weigh in on sunday )
Im down to 10.12 :D:D:D

hee hee

Have a lully Friday

Woofy X

Last edited:
i know parsnips are not allowed. shall be having brocolli with it. i had 2 very small vodka and coke zero last night. bad me!
today shall be having a sausage and bacon for lunch and a stuffed chicken breast with mushrooms wrapped in a slice of bacon topped with a bit of cheese. is that too much? x:)

Good Moring FAF

That doesnt sound too much, babes..maybe not enough green things.

Your gonna look cracking this summer, baby "lowcarb" cakes

Woofy X

God Im tired which doesnt help when I trying to shop on line. Good old Tesco.com.
Its Friday night and no wine.....am I the only 1 not having a drinky Poos 2n?

Sober Woofy X

Hi all, would like some advice, I have been following the Atkins diet to the letter for about 9 days and have had a good weight loss, then last Sunday I fell ill but still persevered with it...the last 3 days have fallen off the wagon. My problem is I am to frightened to eat the veg as I think my carbs will be too high, which results in me feeling nauseous with all the protein and fat in the diet...I long for a tomato but to frighted to eat one! I want to make a bolognaise but again too frightened to use a tin of tomatoes..lol I have the High Protein Diet by Dr Charles and he says I can eat 40 to 60 carbs a day and still be in ketossis, he does recomend to try to stay in the 40 carb limit and this might be easier for me so I can have more veg. For example, I love the cauliflower mash, but, I mug of fresh cauli only gives me a tiny amount of mash..I would like a whole mug of the mash! I haven't used red peppers as the same applies. Would really appreciate some advice. Thanks :confused:

Hi Wendy.
Can you post what u have been eating and we will go from there.

Hold tight, babes as every "problem" has an answer

Woofy X

Thanks Woofy, am away for a couple of days, back Monday, still not feeling very well so will get back on the wagon Tuesday and will post my menu...decided to up my carbs to 30 per day, will appreciate some help. Hope you have a lovely Easter :)

Thanks Woofy, am away for a couple of days, back Monday, still not feeling very well so will get back on the wagon Tuesday and will post my menu...decided to up my carbs to 30 per day, will appreciate some help. Hope you have a lovely Easter :)

Have a fab weekend, Wendy. Will be here for you when u get back!

Woofy X

Day 7 in the Woof Woof house.
Afternoon lully`s.

Yesterday didnt go to plan as I forgot to eat which lead to eating 3 muffins with butter late at night. Was too busy with my boys and forgot about ME! : O (

Slept lovely again and layed in till 10...Lush!!!
Scales the same as yesterday which Im happy with as I didnt do great with the water plus eat wrong.....

Onto a new day........

B. Muffin
L. Tuna mayo with salad
D. Chick Chick with green stuff.

My boy has a party today so will pack my water ( good girl) and cheese and WILL STAY STRONG (I use to love party nibbles)

Todays thoughts.....
I will run around at the party today.
I will get the Wii fit out if it kills me
I will remember ME today......

Happy Saturday Girls and Guys

Woofy X

is the wii fit any good? i have a wii but not the board thing!
i was very bad last night. had a bit of a party. i only smelt the food and boy did it smell good, but i did have quite a bit of vodka and coke zero. i dont regret it as i had a blooming good night and got a bit of drunken exercise in on my pole!
back on track today. doing a slap up meal for family coming over. but i will be good and just have roast pork and a bit of brocolli and cauliflower! :D

I've been doing 30-45 mins on the wii fit each morning & boy do I feel it (mind you I've only just started!) its great fun & I can't believe when my times up so to speak it goes very quickly! another good one which you don't need a board for is EA sports active personal trainer that gives you resistance training too. x

Ok, I never got the Wii fit out today, but there`s always 2m...But, I did have a run around at the party which was fab. Had nothing to eat, drank my water and enjoyed it!
Got told my hair looks lush and my skin looks good today with was so nice.... I havent seen The "Girls" for a while as Ive moved away so it was a good catch up....
I even met some1 I havent seen since I was 17 today, Good Old facebook :eek: )

Got home hungry so enjoyed garlic cheese with celery. I dont DO celery, its funny what u now eat while on Atkins....

All in all I feel FAB! AND HAD A CRACKING DAY........

Going to bath my boys now, pop em to bed and chillax......

Weigh in day 2m......Oooooooooooooooooo
Nun night all............

Woofy x

Back