Nice to be back! Oink Oink

Ive had strange strange dreams every night since I started Atkins.!
how bout omelette for brekkie ?

Beat you lazy bones.

Omelette's and stuff.....I wonder what the "Stuff" is hee hee

Im not an eggy omelette person but I will give it a whirl. Ty

Woofy X

Gonna cook some up later as Ive my kitchen back!!!! Happy Happy Happy! I wonder how long they can last for? 1, 2 days you think?

Woof X

dont know woof, my first experience was horrid :( havent tried again lol

really? i might give it another go. do you use golden linseed or the brown one? I did struggle to buy it anywhere

i dont have a grinder, what is flaxseed known as when is milled down?

Remember me? We were here a year ago and how freaking funny that we are back again at the same time!
Im here to suffer with you, darling x

It's nice to see so many of you back Kirsty. :)

Remember me? We were here a year ago and how freaking funny that we are back again at the same time!
Im here to suffer with you, darling x

OMG!!! We are all coming back OINK OINK!

How u doing, hun?
How long have u been back on Atkins?

Think Im on day 4:D

Woof x

Day 4.

Had a good night, woke bright as a new button now feel flat. Its not helping that Im having a kitchen fitted this week and today Ive no running water nor a loo to flush! But im still plodding on...

So, today will be ( will add as I eat as have to work around the kitchen)

B. Cold Sausages with a muffin. Coffee and cream.
L. Jim`s lamb curry ( left over from last night. Lush!)
D.

Water not going too well, im being wee shy (lol) with having no flush due to water being off but will drink, drink, drink when its back on.

Thoughts of the day!
Got on the scales this morning, lost 2pounds which has made me smile and given me the voomvoom to keep going.

Happy Wednesday!!!

Woof X

:cry:Im a very shy person, Jim Jim :D

When it comes to the loo department lol

Woof X

Hmmm, yes, you're not catching me out there. ;)

Well done on the loss & for keeping going whilst your house is in a choas!

im on day 2 and was in ketosis this morning! Im a bread girl and after one day wthout it I think my body suddenly realised "S**t, she is avoiding me again".
Loving this deit though, Ive planned this for a few weeks now and started yesterday full throttle. Can't live without sweet things though so have got myself some atkins bar (phase 1 allowable) and phase 1 chocolate drinks.
Filled the fridge with meat and veggies, cream, eggs and cheese. Ive just told myself that bread will make me ill and that is that.

Tough journey but Im 40 in Feb and I wanna look slinks x

Back