Nice to be back! Oink Oink

I was given it! lol.....and I wheeled it all the way home....Nuts, very much so but Im happy lol

Day 15/16
STS which feels like a bummer as Ive been working out on the Wii fit plus working like mad, diggin and stuff in the garden..On well, Im now looking at the BIGGER picture and will see how it all pans out in a month.

Lush day in the garden which=1 bottle of wine...And no, I didnt come home with a telly, nor a DVD player lol......So enjoyed the wine and I didnt wake with a bangin head today : o )

Yesterday.
B. Sausage and eggs in the garden
L. Ribs and green stuff.
D. Ribs and a bottle of white wine : o )

Today.
B. Atkins bar with coffee and cream
L.
D.

Thoughts of the day.

Can now tick the boxes for moving more which I feel cracking about. Dog loves me again and facebook misses me...Cant have it all.
My skins is lully and soft, also still clear.

Ooo Ooo nearly forgot to say...I cant stop cleaning!!! Is this normal?
Ive so much zoom zooooom I was cleaning like a mad woman yesterday and LOVE IT! ( must be mad)

Happy Monday. Hope all is well with you?

Woofy X

lol i was like that with cleaning - went manic one week :)

lol but your house will be sparkly :)

LOL, Hi woofy love. :)

Morning all.....
Day 17.

I COULD KILL!!!!!! ( soz Jim Jim its a girl thing)

Feel grumpy, moody yet happy. Bloody mid cycle GGGrrrrrr

Today? I havent a clue right now. The suns out so Im gonna throw myself out there and get on with it!

Kids best stay out in my good books.

Back when Im not grumpy and have somthing good to say..

Sorry.

Grumpy Woof x

oh no Grumps :( wine might help lol x

ah, morning woofy {{{{woof}}}}

Morning Grumpy.... I mean Woofy. x

LOL :) wine resolves everything :)

Day got better.......Opened the wine, as ordered and its still sittin here, didnt feel like drinkin.....WHICH is a good thing : o )

Today.
B sausage and egg.
L/D Collie cheese (LUSH) and fish...Yummy
S. Cheese

Was in the garden again today, starting to look lully....

Thoughts of today.
Hoping 2m will be a better day, Ive a tummy from hell but Ive now taken some painkillers.
Missed a GOSH thingy today, DOH! Where has my mind been?

Roll on 2m...
Nun night

Woofy X

What's a GOSH thingy?

Oh yes, I should have known that.

Yep, Im still going up there Jim Jim with my boy.....

Today I FEEL STARVING... but so not in the mood for a fry up. Im having an Atkins bar. My top tummy feels well flat today and I do feel lighter BUT the scales, those bloody things have still yet to move. Still stuck on 10stone 12lb....Some1 please give me a puuuuuuush!

So, today Mathew I shall be eating

B. Atkins bar, coffee and cream
L/D Collie cheese left overs ( Hope its ok to eat next day?) and some lully fish.

Thoughts of today.....
Gonna try not to nibble on cheese as FAF and myself do nibble far to much it seems. Gonna get the collie cheese out the way and thats me done for cheese this week.
Looks like its going to rain so will mean the boys will be under my feet. GREAT! Note to self: need to buy more DVD`s for rainy days.
Feel Im slipping with the water so will UP it today, feel free to kick my ass. Ty x

feel less MOODY today. Bloody hormons.....Im so coming back as a man next time.

How ya all today?

Woofy X

i'm gona come back as a sea horse. the male gives birth :D ha ha ha ha ha,
get that water down your throat woofy.
i shall only be using cheese for when i cook. i have massives of it in the fridge as was bogof so stocked up. oops lol

Hi Girls. :)

Back