Nice to be back! Oink Oink

Lovely! Nice avatar Wendy.

Day 10 in the Woof Woof house.....

Good evening my lully`s. Feein F.A.B! Was up gone 12 last night cleaning....WOW!!! I know I know.......Ive the Atkins well being MoJo, and I like it!
Woke still with my MoJo in both hands so took to the boys for a spin around the park, then did 35 mins on Wii Fit plus, you heard right, I got it out today. Its onlt taken me 10 wholes days, but its out...Then......I went for a long walk!!!

SOME 1 PLEASE PINCH ME!!! As this feels like a dream.......

Drank LOADS today so no kicks up the bums needed for me!

Today.
Muffin with coffee and cream
L. Ribs and mayo celery and garlic cheese
D. Fried lamb with garlic, raw onion salad with mayo....Heaven!

Thoughts of the day....
Happy I moved today, felt good.
Need to keep it up
Tum Tum still like a balloon so brought water tablets ( Just need reminding to that them plz. ty x)

Cracking day!!!

Woofy X

Last edited:
Thanks Jim....did try to highlight your sentence,'Lovely, nice avatar' as I noticed this is what you all do, how do I do this please?
Woofy sound's like you have had a fantastic day! Woo hoo well done :)

or highlight the text you want, press ctrl and C and then use the quote box at the top of the post

good lully morning everyone. i am on an atkins high. feel full of energy.
i have now invested in a wii fit board and had lots of fun on it last night. today i will get serious on it :D
kippers for lunch and i cant wait as have not had kippers for years coz my other half dont like the smell of them. but tuff lol.

Morning all....

Day 11.... feeling good!

Think we should all have a "feeling gooood huggle"

You ready?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Lully : o )

Huggable woof woof x

LOL LMAO woofy

No just the wind woofy ;)

Bugger.... I meant to give you all love not my wind....Talking of which, Im sure its not wind thats making my tum tum bloated. I have a little pop now and then and the bloating is still there....

Im gonna rent my tummy out as a bouncy play thing for kids. That will kill or cure, right?

Woofy X

Poor kids when you explode is all I can say. ;)

Might make them sleep well for their parents!!

kippers didnt go down too well. they were yuk! oh well at least i tried them. used to like them years a go. maybe i got a bad kipper!
i just had a chicken breast wrapped with a piece of bacon topped with cheese but was very dry so i topped it with a teaspoon on bbq sauce. naughty but nice :D
have full fat mayonaise on the list for next shopping trip. im slowly getting the hang of this :)

............Day 11 went from happy to pants!!!

Feel so ill, lost my well being feeling...Not happy

Today.
B/L. Egg, bacon and sausage
S. Sausage topped with cheese.
D. Lamb salad

Drank? Im drowning in the wet stuff!

Thoughts of today.
I wonder if feeling like this is due to the STUFF I took last night. Water tablets and poo drink thingy.
No Wii today, Im amased Im even writting this. I feel like plop

Roll on 2m, plz be a good day?

Woof x

I've had some kippers lately I didn't like, they were too smoked and very dry, maybe your's were the dame love.

I don't like the Tesco ones now, but the M&S ones are superb.

I've had some kippers lately I didn't like, they were too smoked and very dry, maybe your's were the dame love.

I don't like the Tesco ones now, but the M&S ones are superb.
i had the ones from m&s they were 99p so no big loss on the pocket! everyone moaned in the house about the smell so will not be buying them again. :sigh:

............Day 11 went from happy to pants!!!

Feel so ill, lost my well being feeling...Not happy

Today.
B/L. Egg, bacon and sausage
S. Sausage topped with cheese.
D. Lamb salad

Drank? Im drowning in the wet stuff!

Thoughts of today.
I wonder if feeling like this is due to the STUFF I took last night. Water tablets and poo drink thingy.
No Wii today, Im amased Im even writting this. I feel like plop

Roll on 2m, plz be a good day?

Woof x
awwww poor woofy. get better soon. i need you x x x x x

ah well, when I have kippers Colleen has them as well so the smell is not a problem, next doors cat goes berserk though and keeps trying to get in. ;)

Back