.Nicki. - time flies.

Good morning,
Thank you again for being so nice to me in my hour of self pity. I wish i wasn't so emotional and things didn't effect me so much but maybe losing a few stone will help that too. I did go over my syns last night as i indulged in a almond magnum :ashamed0005: but i've not gone over 10 syns all week so it won't do any damage. I don't think i've ever said this before but i think this is it diet wise, i'm getting to old to keep faffing about and i don't even have to think about it once i decide what day i'm on.
My scales are still torturing me i no, i no i shouldn't keep getting on them but i'd hate to go back to group and sts or gain when i've tried so hard because they're going to think i cheated all week because i lost so much the first week. I guess at least i will get my certificate and shiney for my 7lbs as she'd run out last week :party0049:
Today we have the landlord coming round as they're rebuilding our conservatory at easter. They're lovely people (friends of the family) but i'm a bit nervous as always. Hoping their visit is short so we can go to the business park going to get a helmet for moi and look at stuff in the pet store. 2 years ago hubbs bought my a bike which i have never used, i sat on the saddle once and it was soooo painful, so i've invested in a wide gel saddle. So if the weather stays dry i want to try and go for a ride, its going to hurt and i'm only going to be able to go a few yards but every litte helps, right?
Wow epic morning post, best go do some housework.

Morning Nicki,

So nice to have you sounding like your old self again :) You gave us quite a scare yesterday! :fear: How easy it is for something to come along an totally throw us of track mentally! But you didn't cave in hunni :wee:

I bet you feel fab today! And so you should! You make sure you polish that halo while you're doing your housework cos you blooming well deserve it lol! :angel09: And just think of all them nasty old calories being burned up while you whip round wiv the hoover :greenapple: In fact, if you do a good enuff job you wont need the bike ride lol!!! :character00201:

Anyway, you enjoy your Saturday and me and Capricorn will be able to enjoy ours much more knowing you are back in the saddle (literally!)

lots of luv, Dawn xx

Forgive me Dawn, for i have syned :rotflmao: I've had a lardy cake from the bakers :ashamed0005: was bloody lovely though :D You no what though, i'm not sweating it every ones allowed a treat, right? Part of sw being a lifestyle choice not a diet (thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it)
Hubbs never did fix my bike up so no cycling for me today. Hopefully its dry tomorrow and i can get out tomorrow, if i'm still in the mood.
:whacky068: Might need to cycle the whole south coast to burn the calories in that cake.

Oh i forget to say i'm no longer getting a baby tortoise, i'm getting a baby bunny. I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement, our house bunnies died last year and i miss them. Hubby checked with the house owners and they said it was fine and at least i know how to look after a bunny. Just got to get our very spoiled (child like) cat to love the new addition.

Ooooh...you are forgiven...bless you my child :innocent0002:

Actually I have a little confession of my own :break_diet: ...just had a flipping luuurvely chinese take away with a huge glass of vino :party0036: and followed by sharing a tub of choc / cookie ice cream wiv DH!!! :rotflmao:

Sooooo...:Na_Na_Na_Na: !!!!! Not sure who's been the naughtiest here! Hmmm...lardy cake v curry/ice cream :8855: Reckon we both need a good :whoopass:

At least we are both laughing about it hunni. Not so long ago I think we would have both been in tears over it. I wonder if this means we are finally growing up lol!

And now you're gonna get a little bunny wunny!! :talk017: That's really great Nicki! When do you get him / her? I'm really broody about getting another dog/dogs at some point in the future but DH isn't so keen. I don't mean now but maybe in a few months time. I miss my girls so very much. And I also miss them needing me and having to do things for them...its the nurturing thing again I suppose xx

Well I'm really glad to have you back on form again :D You have to promise me to be VERY good tomorrow :angel09: and I will do the same :girlpower:

um well yeah i've not been good today. So its weigh day tomorrow, its * week, so i'll take the hit on any gain and start afresh on Tuesday. On a more positive note i did get on my bike today and did better then expected, i don't ache but my chest hurts as my asthma has been playing up. Thinking i might cycle to group tomorrow but i don't have a lock yet, will see how far up the road i can get.
I gained a new addition today, my new furbaby
CIMG3405.jpg

Its only three weeks old, don't no the sex yet and can't think of a name, but will be picking it up a few days after my birthday next month, mega excited.

Awww...you lucky thing Nicki! He/she is absolutely adorable! Now I really am :jelous::jelous::jelous: What a wonderful birthday pressie :bunnydance:

You did well with the bike. I've got an exercise bike in the kitchen which I can usually get on for about 20 mins 3 times a week, but I must admit I've not used it for over a week now :eek:

Never mind about todays food. Like you say, it's done now so no point worrying about it. You might find that the bike ride has balanced out any food blips :fingerscrossed: and it won't be as bad as you thought.

Have a good day tomorrow hun x

Thanks hun, i'm very excited. Going to see the lady tonight and pay the deposit, hoping i get to see it but who knows.
I can't stop eating, i feel no control what so ever and i can't get it back, wouldn't be so bad if i was working but i'm home! I want my mojo back!

awwwww now HE/SHE looks very cross about something...
rather appropriate at this time of year ---- "a hot cross BUNny" :rotflmao:
ok I will get my coat :eek: ....
He does have a slightly possessed demonic glare going on :p

Well done on the exercise :whacky068:
Now come on.... get your food planned for the next couple of days so you get back into the swing of it!!! -you will be there in no time :vibes:

oohh oooh Im back

You haven't got your MASSIVE loss showing on your statistics :eek: -get it on there Mrs -shout about it.... and just think ... you are soooooooooooooo close to your 1st award *back on plan back on plan :vibes:" :p

I didn't notice before but you're right he/she is scowling, mind you i don't think i'd be impressed being taken out of my warm nest to have piccies taken, his brothers and sisters don't look impressed either, lol.
Thats something i haven't done this week, plan! Just kinda been winging it, explains a lot! Was going so well until that bloody lardy cake, never again! I forgot about the stats, will update straight away.

I completely forgot to mention that i am going to be doing a course with ICS, I'm going to be doing a BTEC teaching assistant course, hoping i can be done or nearly done in time to get into a school in the new school year. I do not have the best record with courses (tend to give up when things get hard, shock horror :D ) can't really abandon this one as hubby kindly paid for it on his credit card. I'm determined to make something of my life, may take a while but i'll get there someday, now if i can only get my eating under control :mad:

Come on Nicki! Wheres that flipping mojo gone!!! :eek: This isn't like you at all.
Is it that stupid lardy cake thats still on your mind? You gotta forget it hun, it was just a cake...not the end of the world and certainly NOT worth getting upset over or blowing another day. Its good that you have your wi tonight as hopefully that will pick you up again and get you back in the right frame of mind. So what if you gain? Just means you're might be a week later reaching your target. No biggie really in the grand scheme of things.
Have a look at the recipe threads and see what you fancy doing. I've made a sw recipe folder on my laptop and every time I see one I like, I copy and save it to my folder. Got all sorts in there...breakfast muffins, fat free cake, mushy pea curry... :eatdrink023: I'm going to do a chicken stir fry tonight. And tomorrow we're trying a sw lasagne...just been to get the ingredients but couldn't find any quark so gona substitute fromage frais instead.
Keep your chin up sweetie :hug99:

Oooh you got a quick post on there while I was writing mine! :character00148:

:wow: How impressive is that! :happy096: That's a lovely career and something I'm sure you would be very good at. My OH was a biology teacher and he absolutely loved it! (He taught me 30 odd years ago btw!!)

So lets just sum this up shall we...? :soapbox:
You have a wonderful opportunity for a whole new career & life style! :fyi: (This is you in teacher mode!)
You have a gorgeous hubby who OBVIOUSLY thinks the world of you and seems to have more faith in you than YOU do yourself! :lilkiss:
You are shortly to become mummy to a very cute lickle bunny wunny! :bunnydance:
You have not one but TWO new best friends! (wot do u mean WHO?...me and Capricorn of course!) :banana dancer::banana dancer: (This is me and Capricorn, obviously!)
You have the chance, through sw (and your new found besties!) to change not only the way you look, but more importantly the way you FEEL about yourself! :wee: (This is you! ;))

So lets get ourselves all motivated again :grouphugg: and kiss goodbye to all the excess baggage we are all carrying, both physically and mentally :kissass2:

Stick with it hun, you know you want to really xx

luv Dawn xx

P.S. Think I'm gona start some sort of diary thing xx

aw nicely put dawn.

Your furbaby is so cute Nicki!! Hope you get back on track easily. you've done too well so far to stop now! :)

aw nicely put dawn.

Your furbaby is so cute Nicki!! Hope you get back on track easily. you've done too well so far to stop now! :)

Ooooh...another bestie!!! Welcome to the sisterhood Aaliyah! :gen126:

Hey Besties,
What would i do without you guys. Ok so yesterday i went to see my new baby and OMG it is the cutest, tiniest thing i have ever seen, it fit in the palm of my hand! I had a cuddle and it fell asleep :character00100: and i get to bring him home on my birthday!
So the weigh in, i put on 2lbs
:copon:which is fine, i knew it was coming and like my consultant said i've still lost 11lb in 2 weeks. So woke up this morning, had my banana and yogurt and after i've finished cruising around mini's i will plan the menu for the week. I need to drink lots of water this week, i need to stick to my menu plan and i need to lose 3lb for my 1 stone award.

I've decided that i'm going to put my daily foods in my diary because i no i'll get my bum kicked if i'm naughty :D

Green day
Breakfast
Banana
Activia Yog

Lunch
Cheesy pasta (Hex a)
Apple

Tea
Chicken and Mushroom pasta (Hex a, Hex b, 2 syns)

Snacks
Hifi (hex b)
Wotsits (5 syns)

So all hex's done, 7 syns and lots of yummy pasta.

But who on earth would do that bestie...? :innocent0002: xx

But who on earth would do that bestie...? :innocent0002: xx

Who indeed! :rotflmao:

OOO my first bunny purchase arrived today, whats funny is that bunny could fit in it at the moment.
SDC10853.jpg

My other furbaby is not so impressed and trying to prove her cuteness!

IMG00461-20101221-1631.jpg

IMG00089-20100706-1506_2-1.jpg

I'm sooooooooooooooo bored and lonely :boohoo: (hence the stupid amount of posts today) The house has been cleaned, 3 loads of washing done, potato salad for work tomorrow is made, my bag is packed for tomorrow Gone off the idea of pasta for tea and i'm now thinking cheesy chips :drool: and beans for tea, lots of them :D Is it too early for tea? i'm hungry but i have been on plan all day, haven't had any syns yet so will probably forgo the wotsits and use them on oil for the chips (thank god for my actifry) I did better when i used my syns for meals rather then actual treats. Still bored!

Back