.Nicki. - time flies.

Officially back on the plan! Full day on green, 11.5 syns and the most immense chips ever. Apart from the boredom its been a pretty good day. Dreading work tomorrow, they're on a witch hunt trying to sack people and it makes me so anxious, feel like a coiled spring constantly.

.Nicki. said:
I'm sooooooooooooooo bored and lonely :boohoo: (hence the stupid amount of posts today) The house has been cleaned, 3 loads of washing done, potato salad for work tomorrow is made, my bag is packed for tomorrow Gone off the idea of pasta for tea and i'm now thinking cheesy chips :drool: and beans for tea, lots of them :D Is it too early for tea? i'm hungry but i have been on plan all day, haven't had any syns yet so will probably forgo the wotsits and use them on oil for the chips (thank god for my actifry) I did better when i used my syns for meals rather then actual treats. Still bored!

How was your dinner? It's never too early! X I had bacon egg sw sort of chips and a whole tin of mushy peas - random! X

Hi Bestie!

Well! Somebody really WAS bored...wasn't she? :rolleyes:

Shall we start with post 1...
Luv the little carrot dish for new bunny wunny! I can see this little one being rather spoilt in his/her new home lol! Next it'll be new washing facilities :0bathtime: ensuite loo :sign0131: and probably a fully fitted kitchen :eatdrink051: Then of course there will be the meals out :candledinner: and a quick pint in the local pub :beer8: before hitting the nightclub :party0023: Yep...one VERY spoilt bunny!!
Also luv your little puss puss. What a cutie she is :kitty:

Post 2
Seeing as how your place is completely spotless now, how about doing mine for me? Sorry...? What did you say...? :censored: ...I only asked!! :giggle:

Post 3
"Officially back on the plan!"...:checkmark green: Good
" most immense chips ever"...:checkmark green: Good
"Dreading work tomorrow..... feel like a coiled spring constantly." ...:cry: NOT Good Try not to stress over work hunni...its not good for you :character00264:

Take care, luv Dawn xx

Oh man bottom of page 2, need to start posting more :rotflmao: Did a full day at work and it wasn't so bad but not been a great day but can't complain. Hubby called today and said his brand new car is broken! Luckily since its a lease car he doesn't have to pay for it but its a mighty pain in the behind, also means i got to get the bus at 6am tomorrow morning.
Not much else to report x

Oh dear...pretty rubbish day then! :grumble:

Bad news about the car hon...its so flipping inconvenient when the blooming things go wrong.

I'm back at work tomorrow :sigh: Typical really...just as the weather starts cheering up :rolleyes:

Take care bestie, thanks for thinking of Dad xx

wow a whole 24hrs without Minimins!
Had a friend over last night so didn't manage to get on. Its best not to ask about the diet needless to say i'm not in the zone
:banghead:

Did find out the my little bunny IS A GIRL :character00100: Think i was a little dissapointed because i did want a boy but i'm over that now. Just got to think of some names now

Hi Nicki,

*shouts* Get back in the zone !! You have loads to look forward to including your bunny :) and you have done so well so far.

What is it that gets in the way when you fall off plan ? If you think about what happens then maybe you can do some planning to try and avoid those situations. I can't tell you how much that has helped me and clearly made a difference.

Good luck and think of your next little goal (which has also helped me by the way).

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Ooh Nicki...u know better than to come on here and tell us u bin a naughty girl lol! Yr asking for a gd telling off! And I no just the person to giv u it xx
How I wish I was on my laptop...I cud hav a field day with the smilies! These mobs r ok but it much more FUN to throw a few kick a**e piccys on the post!
Well don't think u got away wiv it my girl...u may b my bestie but I still hav to tell u off ;) In fact I considerer it my bestie DUTY to do so!
So...this is a mini rant...a little starter b4 the main course tonite.... GET THEM BOOKS OUT AND PLAN PLAN PLAN!
You have been warned...I'LL B BACK!!!! Lol

PS...still besties? ;)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Come on out -we can see you peeping you know? :pHas Dawn scared you :giggle:...

You know what you need to do to get back on track.. come on you can't have 2 of us telling you off.... don't make us come n get you :asskick:
You have been doing soooo well -focus focus focus :vibes:

Dawn -shall we be good cop bad cop? oooh we could be the food police :D
Gail -is so right, If you can pinpoint what has thrown you off track -it will make it much easier to dodge the trap next time...

Sending you a mixture of hugs and a** kicking ;)

:fear:Is it safe to come back yet? weeeeeeell at least i'm honest :flowers: I dunno whats changed just not feeling the same as i did, bit sad, bit miserable, bit lazy, no one thing if that makes sense. :psiholog: Got £20 worth of capital bonds from work for being there 2 years :argh: so as i'm poor again (despite being payday) i used them in iceland, wasn't aware you could get so much free/low syn stuff there :eatdrink051: So i'm going to attempt to stick to the diet doing mainly red days, never really done many before so we'll see how that goes. I'm at work tomorrow so least i can't eat as much there, will update you tomorrow

oooh no i think i hear Dawn coming
:bolt:

Yooohooo....:wavey:....I can SEEEEEEEEE you....!!!! I know youre there....I got my sniffer dog after u now lol!!! :chores016:

Oh well Capricorn...we may have to lull her into a sense of false security ;) & then GRAB her quick lol!!! So.....

Nicki!...oh Nicki!...come back...all is forgiven...:giveup: xxx

OOh THERE you are!!!

Welcome back to the fold hunni!!! :grouphugg:

Well I was all set for a good old :copon: :whoopass: :asskick: etc etc etc ....

BUT ... I got this mad idea that if I'm gona actually finish this Race for Life in June I ought to start doing some running, or at least WALKING, so...after some encouragement from some other girls on here who are rather fitter than me I got the C25K app and have just tried it out!!! OMG!!! You have GOT to be KIDDING!!! :eek: I did manage to do half of it though which I was very proud of :D Well it's a start lol!!! So now I'm totally kna**ered :character00264: Must be your lucky day Nicki! :8855: Instead of me and Capricorn and Gail sending the boys in (I was gona say 'heavies' but thats us lol!) we gona say :patback::hug99::sign0168: FEEEL the LUUURVE hunni!!! :girlpower:

Have you got a name for your little girl yet? She is so sweet...its gona be hard to find a name as pretty as her!!!

:giveup:I come in peace!
Yeah been awol for a day because i know i should be on track and i isn't :break_diet:
I have a piece of beef in the oven which I'm going to have cold later if its edible as i seem to have ruined it. All the rubbish in my house is now gone and i'm fed up with faffing about so back on track tomorrow, not looking forward to weigh in, thinking about cutting an arm off then i'd lose a few lbs :rotflmao:
In my non diet world hubby has his appointment with the consultant this week but he has a nasty chest infection and is really rather sick. I'm not feeling to perky was up at 1am being rather ill
:character00264: i ended up staying downstairs on the sofa because it was close to the loo, least the sofa is majorly comfy although i did wake up with a cat under the duvet next to me :character00100:
The little girl bunny doesn't have a name but im thinking Grace or Boo, can't wait to see her again!

I'm a girl with a plan, tomorrow is going to be weigh day but i'm going to treat it as a normal day with normal food rather then starve myself like i usually do on weigh day.
I'm going to have a slim fast shake for breakfast, syn directory says its 11.5 syns but if i use my milk as hex a then it'll be 5.5 and that should keep me going until lunch, lunch will be neutral and then i can decide whether tea is a red or green day. I no i will have put on again and prob quite a bit but its my own fault and i need to get back on track.
I have been on the exercise bit of mini's and been inspired to try a challange, i'm going to attempt to do 500 minutes of exercise by the end of April. Will mainly be doing the Wii Fit, but i'd like to try and do some bike rides and crosstraining. Hoping that if i can get in the habit of doing some exercise if i have a bad day (or week) it might minimize the damage.

Hi Nicki,

Welcome back ! Draw a line under it. It's over. What matters now is not what happened but how you respond to that. Well done for planning to have a 'normal' day tomorrow. I agree :)

Is a slimfast shake best use of your syns ?? I think I'd rather have some proper food for the same syns/calories (although I don't count calories) however whatever is best for you, do it and accept whatever happens at WI. In some ways having a WI just as you get back on track although it's painful, at least you know what you've achieved by staying on track. If you go off plan for a few days and then back on for a couple before WI, it can feel like you haven't got anywhere despite your on plan days. So it's good really :)

Good luck and love the bunny names. Boo is my favourite :D

Gail x

Hey Nicki,

I know we had a bit of a laff but its great to have you back, & sounding a bit happier & more organised :talk017:

I have to say I'm inclined to agree with Gail about the slim fast. To me its a bit of a waste of syns when you could have a proper filling brekkie for free. I like toast, all bran or fruit n fibre, or good old bacon, scrambled eggs and tomatoes. But you do whatever you think is best for you...you know how your body works. I can see your logic as to why you're trying it tho xx. And it may not be as bad as you thought at wi tomorrow :patback: Good exercise plan too xx

Sorry to hear both u and hubby have been poorly...hope you are on the mend now, and that hubby doesnt miss his hosp appt xx

Take care xx

The reason i was thinking about slimfast was because i leave the house before 6.30 in the morning so i never really have time for eating or ever feel like it but could have scrambled egg or something, watch this space. :eating:
Today was a day from hell at work, luckily i finished early so i'm vegging for the day, trying to distract myself from wanting to eat. I reeeeally wish i could do EE but its hopeless when you don't eat veg and not sure i could eat enough bananas, coleslaw and cucumber to cover 1/3 of my whole day. Would make life soooo much easier though!
Man i'm soooooooooooooooooooo hungry
:eatdrink023: and i'm trying not to over do it because of weigh in tonight, i've had a cheese and egg concoction ( started as an omlette ended in a scrambled egg) and a hifi bar. So i'm going to hold out and have something else made the mistake of filling the freezer up too much and not getting anything for the cupboard so i have no pasta:badmood: how can i live without pasta? I'm bored, gonna go cruise Minimins!

Oh Nicki, its really awful yr so hungry :( What veg do u eat? Could u disguise it in a curry/ bolognaise/ lasagna etc.? Do u eat any salad? I used to do red and green days but took the plunge this time on EE and its impossible to go hungry. I'm not a mad lover of some veg (yuk to courgettes/sweet potato/ stringy green beans) but I will eat most sorts. And I really love a HUGE salad wiv new pots or jacket, and steak or chicken ;)

Hope wi is ok for u tonite...keeping my fingers crossed bestie xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I like sweetcorn but that's about it really! I don't really like tomatoes so avoid bolognaise and stuff like that, I'm a fussy bugger! I can manage a little salad leaves if I have meat or coleslaw on it or if it's in a bigmac! Might try and make a cauliflower soup but add cheese so I can't taste the Cali, think that would work?
My mum said to try leek and potato, apparenty leeks are oniony!

Back