.Nicki. - time flies.

Aww...sod the house work Bestie!!!

Go on...giv us a laff... do the wii zumba thingy again and then tell me all about it!!! I honestly did PMSL!!! You are hilarious!!! :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Aww...sod the house work Bestie!!!

Go on...giv us a laff... do the wii zumba thingy again and then tell me all about it!!! I honestly did PMSL!!! You are hilarious!!! :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Haha no way bestie that beast went straight in its envelop and back to Lovefilm! That experience was hideous, i may never exercise again :rotflmao:
OK serious note hubby came back from hosp a few hours ago basically has another appointment with the consultant in 3 months :banghead: and he's going for an MRI and some balance tests. The consultant pretty much ruled out an ear problem and doubted a brain tumor but didn't enlighten us to what it could be :flamingmad: so really we still have no clue and have a 3 month wait! Did inform husband that he would be joining sw before then although now i have to proof to him that it won't be anymore expensive, so currently recipe hunting and budget planning. I'm giving him a few weeks to empty the freezer of non sw stuff and then i'm dragging him to group :party0048:

Side note i'm about to seriously lose my temper with my neighbour, he's a digusting, chavy thug and his 8 chavy, bratty kids by 8 mothers are staying for easter and are banging my wall and driving me f'ing nuts, not see why i have to retreat to a spare bedroom (only room not attatched to them) to get some bloody peace.

On the plus side Boo's stuff arrived today :D

Good afternoon Mrs...

Hope they get hubby sorted out soon... can I be nosey and ask what his symptoms are ? don't say if you don't want -its just that I have had a lot of head problems (no funny comments thankyou :p) and I had nearly 10 years of a wrong diagnosis -so wondered if his symptoms might be similar......

ooohh and on a happier note -you would have loved my garden earlier -we get runny babbits visit -well the other day there were 2 that were about the size of a ball of wool and I was trying to see where mum was-well they were here again today eating the apples I put out for the blackbird and the "babies" were accompanied by a "babybaby" cor it was tiny -smaller than a tennis ball -so they just be a small/dwarf ones -although it was brave enough to chase the squirrel :rotflmao:.... soooo cute -much cuter than the hares we get passing by they are HUGE VICIOUS looking brutes :eek:

Im going all "secret squirrel" on hubby too and putting him on the plan too -without telling him -well he eats pretty much the same as me so with a little tweaking he will never know :sign0151:

Anyway -enough yapping -I will get off for now - have a good day...

oooooooohh and we will help you sort out meal plans/recipes ;)
It should be cheaper if you are both eating the same thing anyway....

I pm'd you.
I'm jealous, all i get in my garden is rubbish from next door. Really going to have to sort the garden before Boo comes home, want her to be able to play on the grass.
At the moment we spend £20 each on food a week because we never eat the same things, £20 for 1 on sw is harder the £40 for 2 because for just be once i buy a little meat i've got a tenner left from everything else, i think we'll save money from the recipes he's approved i think we could manage £30 for the 2 of us. Making me hungry looking at all this food though, esp all the puddings i've found, like white choc mouse, baileys syllabub and custard tarlets!

oooooooohh and we will help you sort out meal plans/recipes ;)
It should be cheaper if you are both eating the same thing anyway....

Exactly what I was gona say! Bless him...he won't even notice he's on a diet! And you'll save money!

I am sorry hubby isn't really any closer to a diagnosis :( It's a really worrying time when you know theres something wrong, and yet you can't put a name to it. Lets hope the new tests will show what the problem is and that it can be easily remedied xx

Damn nuisance about the neighbours hunni :mad: We had neighbours from hell when I lived on a particularly rough estate a few yrs ago. The kids were a nightmare...trashed my car 4 times, broke into next doors, threw rocks at the trains passing by the houses, threw eggs at the windows constantly, attacked my children, effed and blinded all the time...we even had an attempt at a fire bomb thrown in the back garden :eek: The parents were just as bad. The police didnt want to know as the little sods were all under age. As a street, we took them to court to get them evicted...and the police didn't turn up to give their evidence so it couldn't go ahead :mad: So I sold the house and moved to a much much smaller one, but it was in a lovely quiet street and we absolutely loved it there :) Typically, the Hell Family moved out a month after we sold!!! :rolleyes:

What Boo stuff did you get today hun? xx

Thankfully they're not that bad, it is a lovely quiet area and Steve grew up in the house across the road (where his mum and dad still live) they obviously have the house because its got 4 bedrooms and he has a lot of kids. I'm positive he rents it because we looked at it a few years ago when it was to let and apparently he moved in. Tempted to send a letter to every estate agent in the area to check it out if they let it because the house and garden has been trashed, garden is full of rubbish and wouldn't be suprised it there are rats.
I got boo this little lot
SDC10859.jpg

There is a little tray, a fluffy, snuggle bed as i thought she'd miss mummy and other little ones and she can hide in it
:heartpump: I flowery wooden thing she can chew, come butterflies for chewing or playing, a bunny mobile and some plastic carrots to chuck around and her carrot shaped bowl, got a tunnel upstairs we bought just before our last bunny died, it was never used so that will be for play time out the cage. Seem loads more i want to get her but i feel a bit happier that if i can't afford to get anything else she'll be ok and entertained. Just need to get straw/hay/food/treats but will get those closer to the day when i no what solid food she has, noticed the other day our veg shop does carrots with tops on, me thinks she'll enjoy those :character00100:
My animals are deffo my babies, spent a small fortune on cat toys and beds :kitty: and you no what her fav are? she sleeps on my (white) dressing gown upstairs :heartpump: and steves upturned beanbag tray downstairs. Her favorite toy is a piece of purple string which she carries with her or leaves in her water bowl :roofles: or cable ties! Yup a cat :heartpump: with expensive tastes :rotflmao:

Another box has just been delivered and i think its my course stuff, so will investigate and report back.

Oh bless!!! I can't believe you can get so many lovely things for bunnies these days!!! Ours had a hutch and a run, straw, hay, food, water and a salt lick!!! Oh, they did have a toy that dispensed treats when they knocked it with their nose! Things have certainly changed! Little Boo has certainly landed on her feet with you! I wonder what she and the cat are going to think of eachother...;) Wouldn't it be lovely if they became besties!!!

I'm really missing my dogs now. It's just so quiet and boring without them...no one needs me now. When we had Simba and Sophie, I had a reason to get up on my days off...but like this morning I just stayed in bed on minimins. And walks are so POINTLESS unless you have a dog to enjoy it with. And I really miss the cuddles I used to have with them too... If I had my way I would start looking around the rehoming centres but Gwyn still doesnt want to yet :(

Hope it was the coursework that came in the post. Exciting or what!!! xx Going for a walk now with DH (without a dog) xx

I'd love a doggy but can't have one in this house, previous tenants had 8 dogs and completely trashed the house, so understand, Hopefully you'll be able to get one soon!
I'm not sure how they're going to get on, Bella has been around big bunnies before as we had them before we got her but they never paid any attention to her, found her in there room more then a few times though, i'm not sure if she wanted to play with them or attack them. Boo is going to be tiny though so i'm a little worried Bella will hunt her rather then be friends, we shall see. Luckily our house layout means they'll be seperated when the house is empty, Boo and Tilly in the front room, Bella gets the stairs and upstairs.

The package is my course and omg i now no whats happening to the rainforest, ICS are sending them in boxes to people, its HUGE!

Hehehe! So YOU'RE to blame for the hole in the ozone layer!!! :copon:

When do you actually start? How lovely to have a new start to look forward to :D

I'm here :wave_cry: thought i'd best check in. Think its safer not to mention the diet :break_diet: god what is wrong with me, haha lets not go there! Hubbs is home today and its our first day off together so will update properly later or tomorrow!

Oops! No matter about the diet hun...u hav a fab day together today xx You both deserve it, and do u good to spend time together xx

I think it only fair to tell u however that my foot is hovering precariously close to yr bum...;)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

:fear: aaaarrrghhhh scary stuff bestie. At the moment we're having to wait around for the landlord and quite frankly its :censored:me off, only day off we've had together in weeks and we can't do anything. I only want to go to the local market so i can go to the fruit and veg shop, butchers and prehaps the cake shop :bolt:

Ok...you asked for it...:asskick:...:8855: xx

Never mind hon...as my little bestie says...

3c9r348

Hey bestie...where are u?

Getting worried now...u ok? Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back