.Nicki. - time flies.

Well had a few accomplishments this weekend which i'm very proud off. Yesterday i went into my bakers (they do the lardy cakes, fresh hot cross buns and fresh cream cakes) i bought hubby a cream filled chocolate filled doughnut and walked out without anything for me. The when hubby tried to give me half, i declined and ate a banana :party0049: and i'm still on plan, think i'm back in the groove! Really hope i have a decent result on Monday, i'm trying to hard.

Ot oh had a naughty chinese but I stuck to chicken chow mein and resisted the sweet and sour balls so a little over syns but i had some saved up so we should be ok.

Hi bestie,

Well aren't u doing well? ;) Thought I'd pop in and see wot yr up to...and yr sailing along! Great to see hunni! Bet yr luvly hubbys very proud of you, and so he should be, and so am I xx

We had a Chinese too on Fri night. Well actually we bought 2 currys and 2 rice, and Gwyn, Andrew and I shared them. Very nice, and hadn't eaten since breakfast so cud count it as all my syns.

Dads still v comfortable, getting his sun fix during the day! I'm ok too hun, thanks for checking on me xx

When is the party? Must be soon.

Lots of luv,

Dawn xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hey Bestie,
I've missed you, things aren't the same without you here. I'm very glad to hear you're dad is comfortable, i was thinking about you lots but didn't want to keep posting and harrassing you.
Um the party has been cancelled, he found out today about the party and about me selling stuff to pay for it and he decided he'd prefer just to do stuff together over the week. Can't say i'm very happy atm but its his birthday i guess, look like a right arse to all his mates now. Dieting is even harder in the stupid heat, i'm so uncomfy! x

Oh pooh, sorry about the party bestie :( I thought it was a lovely idea, maybe he thought it wud be too much for you?
Well it will still be nice if you just have a nice day together. And don't worry about his friends...they will understand xx
So how's everything else going hunni? Xx

Well i lost 6lbs and got my stone award which is a relief, i've undone all my badness and now back in the game! I also had a little company in the form of my husband, yep he joined up. Mainly because i can't stay to group next week and a little because he feels bad that he ruined all my plans for his birthday. Anyway he's going to do his own non sw thing for lunch but i'll cook dinner until we go shopping on payday and can organise some sw lunches for him, i'm glad he came because i feel its a little more support for me but i feel a little bad that i'm basically making him but to be fair i'm paying for him to go and he's thought hard about his target weight so hoping after a few good losses he'll get a bit more enthusastic about it.
Came home early today as i'm feeling a little rotten, scratchy throat and runny nose so coming down with something.
We've decided that bunny will have free run of the kitchen all the time, didn't want her cooped up while at work and the kitchen is the easiest to bunny proof and has the most space for her cage, plus its lino so easy to clean up while she's learning to use a litter tray. I have a new name candidates - Maisey or Daisy!

Hey Nikki well done on the fab loss!! congats on your first stone :)

its great your hubby has joined you! its bound to make it easier on you with the extra support.

cant be long until the bunny comes home now aww. Its so hard to pick names for pets. Daisy is a lovely name.

Hope you keep having a good week :)

Hi Bestie!!!

Its all happening with you now!!! I am SOOO over the moon with your HUMONGOUS weight loss hunni! Can't think of anyone I'd rather see doing so well :hug99:

As for hubby...good on him! No matter what the reasons are for him doing it...he obviously really wants to support you. I think it's absolutely great!

Hmmnn...so what happened to Boo...? I like Daisy and Maisy too xx

love Dawn xx

Thanks Ladies, Bunny will be here a week Saturday! I still love the name boo but i keep hearing other names and love them, think i'm definitely going to have to wait until i see her and see what she looks like. I want her now but still need to get her a load of stuff too.
Last night our consultant only explained ee to hubby but i'd told him i'd go over red and green days with him, but i went straight to bed and he had gone to work by the time i woke up. I was expecting him to have just taken a sandwich because he said he'd just to his own thing until we shop but when i phoned him he said he'd taken a box with tuna, ham and cucumber as he wasn't sure what to have, bless him. So i was having a green day but switched to a red, for tea we've got bbq chicken (hubbs had ribs too) and jacket potato wedges. I've literally been stood in the kitchen making mountains of chips and potatoe wedges, they're now in the freezer ready portioned for hubbs to throw in the actifry whenever he's hungry. Just trying to make it as easy for him as usual so he doesn't think dieting is too hard. Tomorrow for lunch i'm going to make him a tuna pasta salad and i'll have my usual ham salad, should be about the same syns and then a beany pasta bake for tea.

Hi bestie!

Really love your last post...what a change in you in only a few days. If you look at your post, you are oozing confidence and positivity hun :happy096: Bless hubby for having a real try at it too :happy036: He's in a win win situation...lose weight...feel and look better...have gorgeous wife losing weight so she feels and looks better...only to start getting fatter and fatter again til she loses 8lbs 4oz nine months later...;) lol xx It's absolutely great xx

As for bunny...how about Daisy-Maisy-Boo...just a suggestion!!! :8855:

lots of love,

Dawn xx

Haha can you imagine the looks i'd get when the vets call Daisey Maisey Boo :rotflmao:
Made a pasta salad last night for lunch today but it was pretty grim, just had cheesey chips and beans but most of the chips i peeled and cut yesterday turned brown in the freezer, so not amused! Might make some spagetti and cheese in a mo because i'm still pretty hungry, still got a mega headache and scratchy throat but on the plus side I HAVE MY BIRTHDAY OFF! So i can get the bunny and spend the day with hubster.
Can't believe how much he's getting into the diet, apparently at his work there was a buffet and he had a few bits but not before checking out the syns online, bless him. He had a broken tooth fixed yesterday, got 2 more being fixed tomorrow and then another one fixed next week so think he'll be on mash tomorrow :D

Personally, I can't see anything wrong wiv daisy maisy boo bunny! I mean, atleast u cud b sure no one else had a bunny wiv the same name...LOL! xx

Gotta luv yr hubby for really gettin into the spirit of things wiv the diet, even wiv the brown chips and broken teeth lol!

Lots of luv bestie Xx

Well where to start, been a tough few day emotionally for me. Been under the weather all week, fighting something or other today i went to work feeling grim luckily they'll still over hours so was allowed home at 8am so least its not gone down as sick. But this has added another load of stress in the fact i won't get paid a lot and money is very tight at the moment, sure it'll be fine but i'm a worrier.
Hubbs made me promise today not to get him a birthday present but i already have, well really its for both of us, I got him a Kinnect and 3 games for his xbox it was a lot but i got it on my catalogue so i can pay it back monthly and at least he gets a decent prezzy.
In bunny related news i had an email from the lady i'm getting her from with an update, bunny and siblings are being taken from mummy (little bit sad) this weekend and i'm bring her home 7th May (my birthday).
Diet is going very well, not tracking as well as i should but definitely not going over syns.

Well i told him about the presents and he was fine about it, good job too as i would have battered him if he said send it back. I've been looking at clips of the games on you tube and they look really fun, should get a good work out on it (good timing as the wii cuts off when i'm on it :cry:)
Just been on a little bike ride and it really wasn't a good idea, feel even more poorly now :(

Hi bestie,

Don't like you feeling poorly hun :cry: Are you still suffering from whatever gave you that scratchy throat, or is it something else? It's a shame cos the food side of things couldn't be going any better from what you're saying xx You have to try not to worry about things sweet and take things one day at a time or you will really make yourself ill :character00264: If u ever wanna chat in private just pm me...we are besties you know :hug99:

It is a bit sad about the baby bunnies being split up, but if they are all as lucky as Daisy Maisy Boo they will have a truly wonderful new mummy who will love them and spoil them to bits xx

I have to confess to not knowing anything about the x box :ashamed0005: but it does sound like good fun! You will have to tell me what you get up to on it!!!

Hoping you feel better soon,

luv Dawn xx

Hi bestie,

Don't like you feeling poorly hun :cry: Are you still suffering from whatever gave you that scratchy throat, or is it something else? It's a shame cos the food side of things couldn't be going any better from what you're saying xx You have to try not to worry about things sweet and take things one day at a time or you will really make yourself ill :character00264: If u ever wanna chat in private just pm me...we are besties you know :hug99:

It is a bit sad about the baby bunnies being split up, but if they are all as lucky as Daisy Maisy Boo they will have a truly wonderful new mummy who will love them and spoil them to bits xx

I have to confess to not knowing anything about the x box :ashamed0005: but it does sound like good fun! You will have to tell me what you get up to on it!!!

Hoping you feel better soon,

luv Dawn xx

Think its all the same thing, still got the cough scratchy throat but i'm feeling a little better and brighter today. I was able to come home at 7.30am today so i got to snuggle on the sofa and watch the royal wedding, i thought she looked so beautiful and they both looked very happy.
Blew 18 syns on a kit kat and it was horrid, waste of syns really but not really had any this week so won't do any damage hopefully.

Ooh well done on getting home to watch the wedding...wasn't it luvly?

18 syns seems an awful lot for a kitkat! Wot a sod u didn't enjoy it too :(

Better make it a cream egg next time...u know where u r with a cream egg lol!

Glad yr feeling a bit better xx

It was a kitkat chunky duo, should have stuck to a normal one, i love those!
The builders have finally finished the conservatory so i can finally do some washing, got a lot of cleaning to do now. We're going shopping for bunny stuff and people food and then commence operation pigsty, Hopefully it will burn a few calories.

Ooh! Hark at u with your posh conservatory! And just in time for the good weather too

Hav fun shopping xx

Luv Dawn xx

haha not so much posh conservatory as thrown together lean too, although its nice just needs a paint and some lino and it'll be completely finished.
Been a bit mental today shopped in the morning, lots of sw meals can now be made for us. Went up to pets at home and got all the bunny stuff and got her some blankets and bits so she's all sorted now. Cleaned the cage and set it up in the kitchen (which is to be her place of residence) just need to set the inside of the cage up and she'll be all ready for her home coming, majorly excited!
The landlords emptied the garden of rubbish for us so that saves hubbs a job and means we'll prob do the back garden tomorrow as its the only thing thats not been tackles since the previous tenants trashed the place.
Spent the evening playing on hubbys Xbox Kinect that arrived today (its the sensor game that you don't need controls for, it scans you) omg its awsome because your body is the controller you get a blooming good work out, we've got a workout game which is supposed to be brilliant because it adjusts to your bodys capabilities, didn't like seeing myself on the tv though, was like a massive blob of lard arse. Will be working out when hubby isn't watching as it is a bit off putting and i can't look all that attractive.
Had a lovely tea of gammon, egg, chips and beans and hubby loved it, but he is suffering tummy wise. I'm thinking its because he's not used to proper food but hopefully it'll get better for him.

Back