Nickys Green/Red Food Diary

princessnicky

Hi all!

So i have taken the advice of many of you lovely people out there and decided to finally start a food diary.

Ive started this morning (again!!) weighing 15st 10lbs and want to set my target as 11stone. Only 4stone 10lbs to loose!

Day 1 - Green Day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEB), 250ml semi skimmed milk (HEA) and a banana.

Lunch - 2 slices WW wholemeal bread (HEB) and 1 can of baked beans.

Dinner - Quorn garlic and herb fillet (3.5syns), mash potato made with butter (2syn), green beans, peas and more baked beans. And an apple for pudding.

4 pints of water.

Total = 5.5syns

And the best bit...i havent felt hungry once! :D

Day 2 - Red Day

Breakfast - Apple and banana

Lunch - Egg and bacon sandwich (HEB) with 1 tbsp ketchup (1syn), an apple and a toy story choc cake bar (5syns).

Dinner - So juicy mixed herb chicken (2.5syns) with new potatoes (HEB), carrots, broccoli and green beans.

And i will probably use my HEA of milk with a chocolate orange options (2.5syns) later on.

6pints of water

Total - 11syns

Day 3 - green day

Breakfast - apple and banana

Lunch - pasta in homemade tomato sauce with carrots, peas, broc and green beans. Harvest bar (6syns)

Dinner - jacket potato with beans, cheese (HEB), bacon (HEB) and a big salad.

Hot chocolate made with my HEA of milk and options choc orange (2.5syns) before bed.

4 pints of water

Total = 8.5 syns

Day 4 - green day

Breakfast - weetabix (HeB),milk (HeB) and a banana.

Lunch - pasta with homemade tomato sauce, cheese (HEB) and salad

Dinner - cajan potato wedges, beans, salad and mayo (4syns)

4pints of water

Total - 4 syns

Day 5 - green day

Lunch - jacket potato, beans and cheese (HEA) salad, plus a few chips :-( ( guesstimation - 5 syns?)

Dinner - cottage pie with sweet potato topping. Extra lean mince (2xHEB), carrots, peas, broccoli and green beans.

Only 3 pints of water

Total - 5 syns?

Back