Nicola's Cuba Countdown

Oh dear, I have toasted myself on one side after falling asleep in the sun! Ooops! After my mum literally this morning telling me to be careful not to burn... :rolleyes:

I got burned too at the wedding, I had sun cream on factor 50...still wasn't enough! I guess I should have taken it with me, I didn't anticipate standing in full sun for an hour and a half while the guests faffed about not getting themselves sorted for photos! Plus the sun seems to have hit my back..who can reach their own back for lotion applying?!!!

I got burned too at the wedding, I had sun cream on factor 50...still wasn't enough! I guess I should have taken it with me, I didn't anticipate standing in full sun for an hour and a half while the guests faffed about not getting themselves sorted for photos! Plus the sun seems to have hit my back..who can reach their own back for lotion applying?!!!

Factor 50 and still got burned?! Ouchie! I saw a fab tip on that Gok Live programme for getting fake tan onto your back - a mini paint roller!! Maybe we should adopt the same for suncream?! :D

Morning ladies, hope you're all well?

I'm up at the crack of dawn and covered in bite marks thanks to Sophia who decided that my arm was edible this morning and could be used as a means of waking me up!! Really need to train her out of that one...

Today I'm going to get the house sparkling (housemate comes back from hols tomorrow so will be nice for her to come back to), and then I'm going to get my suitcase down from the loft and get myself packed for Ibiza! :D Have got piles of stuff all over the house at the moment so am looking forward to getting it all in one place and knowing that I'm pretty much ready for hols on Friday, as have got a few bits and bobs on in the evening this week so don't want to leave anything to the last minute :) So pleased that the sun's come out this weekend so I can get a bit of a base tan (and get my annual accidental burning session out of the way) before going on my hols, maybe I will come back slightly brown for once!!

I was meant to be having magic pancakes for breakfast but I just realised I forgot to soak my oats in yogurt last night, doh! So need a change of plan... maybe should go for fruit seeing as it's such a lovely day and I had such huge portions of carbs yesterday that the scales are being a bit mean to me this morning at 11st 1lb :( so a fruit meal might help it get back on track for me getting officially into the 10s on Weds :)

Hope you've all got lovely plans for the day? xx

Very undecided on what to do foodwise today... have had my big fruit salad for breakfast and had planned a baked potato for lunch, and salmon for dinner, but I don't really feel like the baked potato so now I'm wondering whether to do a success express or red day... decisions decisions!!

WP_000451.jpg

Went to Waitrose to get inspired and came back firmly decided on a red day after enjoying a relaxing free cuppa in their cafe and spotting a few nice vegetable bargains in the reduced section! :D So here's the plan...

Breakfast: Fruit Salad (Banana, Apple, Nectarine & Strawberries) - almost had my 5 a day in one meal! :D
Snack: Tea (0.5)
Lunch: Warm Smoked Salmon & Poached Egg Salad, with Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrot & Spring Onion
Dinner: Thai Red Curry Salmon Fillet with Butternut Squash (undecided between roasted or mashed), Broccoli & Green Beans
Snacks: Apple, Cheese (HEA) on Toast (HEB), Hifi Bars (HEB), Eton Mess (3)
Exercise: 30 Day Shred (I'm going to finally start Level 2 - have been putting it off for too long!)

Summary: 1 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 3.5 Syns, 30 Day Shred

Now that's all sorted I'm off to make the aforementioned lunch, and by the time I've made and eaten that it should be cool enough for me and my slightly pink skin to get out into the garden for a bit more sunbathing with my book - yay! :D

WP_000455.jpg WP_000458.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a lovely day Nic :)

Fancy coming to mine to clean up after you're done? Lol :p

I'll pass thanks, cleaning one house is quite enough for one day ;)

Hello all! Food summary for today so far...

Breakfast: All Bran Choc Crunch, Mullerlight
Snack: Banana, Apple
Lunch: Salmon Fillet, Mixed Salad, Nectarine, Cherries, Sugarfree Jelly (0.5)
Snacks: Plums, Grapes

Lots of fruit in there! :D Have a good day hun xx

I'm a bit fruit and salad'ed out after today!! Could do with some stodge tomorrow! :D

Just stopping by to say well done on your loss so far, and I'll be following your journey :)

Hello and welcome to my little corner! And thank you :) x

Ok finally sitting down after a hectic day, so time to document my many portions of fruit n veg!

Breakfast: All Bran Choc Crunch (HEB), Mullerlight, Fruit Tea
Lunch: Salmon Fillet, Salad with Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber & Pepper, plus a Nectarine, Cherries, & Sugarfree Jelly (0.5), Mint Tea
Dinner: Sweet Potatoes filled with 70g Philly Light (HEA), Salad with Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber & Spring Onion with Balsamic Glaze (0.5)
Dessert: Eton Mess with Strawberries, 3 Mini Meringues (3) & the last of my Creamfields Light squirty cream (0.5), 20g Choc Fix Balls (5)

Summary (Success Express): 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 9.5 Syns

Last edited:
Evening all!

Another hectic day today, hardly had a minute to breathe! On the plus side it was great to distract me from food haha... was a success express day until I finally got home at 7.30pm starving and just needed some stodge!

Breakfast: All Bran Choc Crunch (HEB), WW Yogurt (0.5), Mint Tea
Snack: 1/2 Banana (dropped other half on the floor, oops!)
Lunch: Smoked Salmon Fillet, Boiled Egg, Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Sweetcorn, Chickpeas, Cherries, Plums
Dinner: Cheese Leek & Ham Pasta n Sauce (1)
Snacks: Apple, 30g Tabasco Cheddar (HEA)

Summary: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 1.5 Syns

Hope you're all well? I am loving this sunshine and it's only 2 more days til hols! :D

Weigh-in day tomorrow, eeeek! xx

Last edited:
Hello hello :) just been catching up on your diary. Well done on your loss, looking forwards to hearing your loss today, got my fingers crossed for you :)
Not long for holibobs now xx

I'm a bit fruit and salad'ed out after today!! Could do with some stodge tomorrow! :D

Hello and welcome to my little corner! And thank you :) x

Ok finally sitting down after a hectic day, so time to document my many portions of fruit n veg!

Breakfast: All Bran Choc Crunch (HEB), Mullerlight, Fruit Tea
Lunch: Salmon Fillet, Salad with Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber & Pepper, plus a Nectarine, Cherries, & Sugarfree Jelly (0.5), Mint Tea
Dinner: Sweet Potatoes filled with 70g Philly Light (HEA), Salad with Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber & Spring Onion with Balsamic Glaze (0.5)
Dessert: Eton Mess with Strawberries, 3 Mini Meringues (3) & the last of my Creamfields Light squirty cream (0.5), 20g Choc Fix Balls (5)

Summary (Success Express): 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 9.5 Syns

I so know what you mean, sometimes we just need a bit of stodge!

Good luck at WI! A half day, lucky you!

Back