Nicola's Cuba Countdown

Morning all!

Sports Day was the usual drunken affair and I am very tired this morning after getting in at ridiculous o'clock last night! :rolleyes: Back on plan 100% today - weighed in at 10st 12.5lbs and would like to see something shift off that before the weekend which is going to be a bit of a challenge as I'm down in London doing a chocolate tour!! :D

x

Well done you :) I had a loss of 2.5lb this week so am pleased its going in the right direction but desperate to get into the 11's, can feel myself getting a bit impatient, even though I know it's silly as I've lost 10lb in 5 weeks which is good! Silly me.

enjoy the chocolate day, sounds lush! ;p

Evening all!

Well I am very glad that day is over, having a hangover at work is just such hard work!! Tonight I just need to get my ebay items packed up and ready to send, and apart from that I am going to do exactly zilch!!

Pilates was hard work tonight, she decided to push us harder on the one day I had a monster hangover! Managed to get through it all but reckon I'm going to be very achy tomorrow - lots of work on our abs, so that'll all help to keep my tummy trim for my next night out on Saturday :D

Managed to stay 100% on the food, haven't had the hugest appetite so that's helped a bit!

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs with a sliver of butter (1)
Snacks: Apple, Plum
Lunch: Wrap (HEB) with Sweet Chilli Chicken, Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber & Sweet Chilli Sauce (1)
Exercise: Pilates
Dinner: Chicken Teriyaki (1.5) with Brown Rice & Edamame Beans
Snacks: Tabasco Cheese (HEA)

Summary: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 3.5 Syns, Pilates

Really looking forward to Sunday and the chocolate tour, def up there with the best of my birthday pressies! :D

x

Evening all!

Well I am very glad that day is over, having a hangover at work is just such hard work!! Tonight I just need to get my ebay items packed up and ready to send, and apart from that I am going to do exactly zilch!!

Pilates was hard work tonight, she decided to push us harder on the one day I had a monster hangover! Managed to get through it all but reckon I'm going to be very achy tomorrow - lots of work on our abs, so that'll all help to keep my tummy trim for my next night out on Saturday :D

Managed to stay 100% on the food, haven't had the hugest appetite so that's helped a bit!

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs with a sliver of butter (1)
Snacks: Apple, Plum
Lunch: Wrap (HEB) with Sweet Chilli Chicken, Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber & Sweet Chilli Sauce (1)
Exercise: Pilates
Dinner: Chicken Teriyaki (1.5) with Brown Rice & Edamame Beans
Snacks: Tabasco Cheese (HEA)

Summary: 1 x HEA, 1 x HEB, 3.5 Syns, Pilates

Really looking forward to Sunday and the chocolate tour, def up there with the best of my birthday pressies! :D

x

Which wrap do you use for a HEX B? Is it a tweak or are wraps on the list now? Thanks hun! X

Which wrap do you use for a HEX B? Is it a tweak or are wraps on the list now? Thanks hun! X

It's a tweak - no wraps that are official HEBs unfortunately x

Morning all!

Scales not budging at 10st 12.5lbs this morning, but I probably deserve that after eating ice cream, burgers and all sorts on sports day ;) Am lucky not to be looking at a higher number insteadreally.

Haven't done a plan for this week with being away at the weekend, so having a bit of a think now while I've got a wash on about what I'm going to have today...

Breakfast: Banana, Greek Yog (0.5), All Bran Crunch (HEB)
Lunch: Pasta with Ham, Cheese (HEA), Tomato & Basil, Fruit
Dinner: Sausages (2) with Mini Roast Potatoes & Beans
Snacks: Eton Mess (3)

Half day at work today hopefully after a long week, need to go shopping for a friend's birthday present and really need to get all my ebay items sent off too :)

Happy Friday everyone!! x

Last edited:
Morning all!

Scales not budging at 10st 12.5lbs this morning, but I probably deserve that after eating ice cream, burgers and all sorts on sports day ;) Am lucky not to be looking at a higher number insteadreally.

Haven't done a plan for this week with being away at the weekend, so having a bit of a think now while I've got a wash on about what I'm going to have today...

Breakfast: Banana, Greek Yog (0.5), All Bran Crunch (HEB)
Lunch: Pasta with Ham, Cheese (HEA), Tomato & Basil, Fruit
Dinner: Sausages (2) with Mini Roast Potatoes & Beans
Snacks: Eton Mess (3)

Half day at work today hopefully after a long week, need to go shopping for a friend's birthday present and really need to get all my ebay items sent off too :)

Happy Friday everyone!! x

My scales are also sticking at exactly the same number & have been for the last few days :confused: It's annoying me!! Weigh in this week for me is tomorrow morning which is a bonus, however, it will be hard going to my usual Thursday weigh in again (less time to shift this weight)! Hopefully I'll get officially into the 10's and mayyyybe my 2st award tomorrow.. pleaaaaase! Good luck! Btw, which sausages do you use? I used the Tesco light choices cumberlands & they were nice but still a bit like eating rubber, lol x

Oh & tell me more about the chocolate tour.. I am a huge lindt and hotel chocolat fan (chocolate in general, but I am a little fussy! haha) it would suit me down to the ground! x

My scales are also sticking at exactly the same number & have been for the last few days :confused: It's annoying me!! Weigh in this week for me is tomorrow morning which is a bonus, however, it will be hard going to my usual Thursday weigh in again (less time to shift this weight)! Hopefully I'll get officially into the 10's and mayyyybe my 2st award tomorrow.. pleaaaaase! Good luck! Btw, which sausages do you use? I used the Tesco light choices cumberlands & they were nice but still a bit like eating rubber, lol x

Fingers crossed for you, maybe it's national scale strike week!? :D I use the Sainsbury's BGTY sausages, 0.5 Syns each too, and I think a bit nicer than the Tesco ones :)

Oh & tell me more about the chocolate tour.. I am a huge lindt and hotel chocolat fan (chocolate in general, but I am a little fussy! haha) it would suit me down to the ground! x

As for the chocolate tour, my friend's bought it for me - we'll be going to the following places in and around Mayfair: Algerian Coffee Store, Paul A Young, Hotel Chocolat, Freggo, Prestat, Fortnum & Mason's, Laduree, East India Company, Charbonnel & Walker & Liberty plus more! :D Get something to taste at each one, should be yummy!

So evening update... bit of a change of plan as couldn't get home for lunch in the end so had to grab something quick from Tesco. Made it a green day so I can have a couple more healthy extras and am cooking up the sausages now so they're ready for me to make a sausage butty for the train tomorrow! :D

Breakfast: Banana, Greek Yog (0.5), All Bran Crunch (HEB), Tea (0.5)
Lunch: Tesco Sushi (3)
Dinner: Pasta with Cheese (HEA), Tomato & Basil
Snacks: Eton Mess (4), Rocky Road Hifi (HEB), Tabasco Cheese (HEA)

Summary (Green): 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 7 Syns

Going to start tomorrow well with a low syn sausage butty for my leisurely breakfast on the train, but suspect the drinking may start early! Am just hoping that my friend's still trying to be good on the food front so at least that can be minimal syns!! :)

What are you all up to for the weekend? xx

Last edited:
Me and hubby off to London tomorrow to go see Les miserables at the Queens Theatre =) SO excited!!! I wish I'd thought to make food for the train journey!! Sausage sandwich sounds AMAZING right now! =)

Me and hubby off to London tomorrow to go see Les miserables at the Queens Theatre =) SO excited!!! I wish I'd thought to make food for the train journey!! Sausage sandwich sounds AMAZING right now! =)

Oh I adore Les Mis!! Swear I know most of the words to most of the songs! :D Have an amazing time! xx

Working :( but got Tuesday off which is OH birthday so not all bad! xx

Aww boo to weekend working, but got to love a midweek day off! xx

Morning ladies!

Scales finally budged, am now 10st 10.5lbs! :D So that's 0.5lbs away from that healthy BMI and 1lb off my post-holiday weight, woohoo! :D Have to try not to damage that toooo much this weekend!

Enjoy your weekends, will check in again tomorrow night :) xx

Evening all!

I did actually type all this on my phone while I was on the train and then the network failed and I lost it all, doh!!

Had a fab weekend down in London! :D Spent yesterday afternoon having chilled food and drinks by the river, then followed that up with hours of chilling/getting ready/dancing like idiots at my friend's flat, before heading out to Ministry of Sound in the evening - on the guestlist too, get us! ;) Definitely got all my body magic in and wore off all the calories from the vodka/jaegermeister/wine, I am aching like mad today!!

Today was equally nice - went for a Vietnamese meal (half healthy!) before going on the chocolate tour, which involved lots of tasting at lots of different places! :D Have come home with a lovely bag of truffles from Prestat, so will have them on weigh-in night if I do ok :)

Train journey home wasn't much fun - I'd booked first class so I could get some peace and maybe a little snooze, but the entire carriage was fun of drunk and lairy united fans!! Boooo! Very excited about a good sleep tonight now!

Hope you've all had great weekends? Back on it tomorrow morning, let's see what the scales say!! x

10st 11.25lbs this morning, happy with that considering!!

Back