Nicola's Diary

Thanks Hannah, all great advice! The exercise thing is a nono starter for me as i'm just plain lazy these past few days! I think its the uni pressure with this last essay (hand in tomorrow then will refocus again!)

I love coffee but unfortunately it really doesn't like me- sort of IBS symptoms with it, always had it with coffee, pasta and steak!! Anyhow, i am drinking about 4.5 litres a day (including the food packs) so am getting there i think past two days have been a realt struggle but had a few stresses so think that got in the way of my thinking! Today is day 11 and although i'm stressed about the essay i know in terms of food its going to be a good day! I keep thinking that at least I haven't lapsed at all and am proud of myself for that. I think thats part of my biggest problem is I find it hard to be proud of my achievements and I do have a fair few to be proud off-don't mean that in a big headed way but i think the past few weeks has given me time to think about me and how much has changed over the past three years!

I love reading all your diaries and those of others as it makes me feel that all of these feelings are normal-i do think that at times i am going mad! A friend went to Harvester yesterday, my fave place and i was chatting to her and telling her to give me the low down on what she had and what i liked!!! I apologised to her for going on and on about food!!!! LOL

Just thought i'd post this in diary as its shows some of my feelings that i am 'getting in touch with!!!'

Day 11 is officially a good day! Well thats because its nearly another day complete of LL but more importantly to me at the moment I have FINISHED my essay!!! YEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :) I am very happy and would normally reward myself with chocolate but for today I am rewarding myself with a bath with lots of Lush goodies!!! I need to print, check and reprint essay but will do that later now-i'm not changing it now as have spent all day doing that! But i need to check spellings etc.

Its Dad birthday today so will go and visit in a while and pass on the cake that I saw there yesterday! Anyhow i'm feeling ok so that isn't so bad.

I have to say i am really missing food mind, i mean it is natural to eat as part of our innate nature but know the reasons why i started on this journey. Yesterday was the worst day ever for me and today i can look back and reflect that whilst it was awful I also had the strength to not go off track-i am proud of me! I don't say that enough, don't take compliments well but things are about to CHANGE!!!

Well done on finishing the essay!

Love the bath treats they always make me feel better. xx

Well done getting the essay out of the way !! :):) xx

Thanks all! I am chuffed that it has been sent! All i need now is to take it to uni tomorrow aswell. Had a blip this afternoon -not food but a good cry! Am really missing food and feel mad for crying about it but it is getting to me! :-(

What a relief essay over. All without the power of food, well done you xx

Awww well done on completing the essay, i bet that was a relief lol. Well done on passing up the birthday cake. We all have random emotional outburst on this journey so don't be surprised by the random break downs about missing food. I think at one point i cried because i forgot how much i missed eating coco pops lol so i made my bf eat them!

Hope todays a good day for you :D xx

well done hun x

Thank you all :) Yesterday i felt so bad about not getting my Dad a pressie (so busy doing essay!!) that I made a cake-mmmmmm it was fabulous and i am pleased to report i did not lick any spoons!! It was like victoria sponge only with fresh cream and strawberries plus then i also decorated it with chocolate dipped strawberries and hearts cut out and made myself!!! I had to take a pic it was huge! LOL I was so impressed i took it over to my parents and the kids (My parents foster three children under 12) were in awe-my mum was so impressed that i had made this and not eaten any and also that i passed on eating a slice-i bought my blender and vanilla pack and made myself a frappe instead!!!! Yey to me!

Day 12 - well i have woken feeling so so sick :-( I feel weak and not like i want food?? I have like nausea feeling, anyone else had this??? I am going to go get a pack now in half hour or so but just am going to laze in bed this morning i think. 2nd weigh in tomorrow!

Just thought I'd stop by say hi and wish you all the best for your journey!
I'm looking forward to reading your diary :)

Just thought I'd stop by say hi and wish you all the best for your journey!
I'm looking forward to reading your diary :)

Many thanks Magda! Your weigh loss is very impressive!!!

Aw hope you feel better soon and well done for not licking the spoon! The cake sounds lush lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck for WI! x

Writes essays, and cooks my God what an asset to any team lol

Day 15 and the i haven't written in the diary for a day or so! Had weigh in last night and lost another 5 pounds so thats 12 in total! Hopefully week 3 will bring me to a stone and more! I am feeling better, more in control of my thoughts since handing the essay in and starting to visualise me with some weigh off! I think because i 'was/am' so short and dumpy it always takes a couple of stone for people to realise i have lost weight. My Dad never really comments on my weight but did say yesterday 'you can see you've lost!' so all in all i suppose the journey has begun. Day 15 today and i got cabin fever, hubby has been off work for five weeks after having an op and was due to probably go back next week, anyhow guess what he now has bloody chicken pox! So theres me with no job, him p****d off cos hes full of spots and feels rough! Took myself shopping with Mum and tried on a pair of size 16 jeans (usually an 18) just wanted to see how far off i was! Anyhw they didn't do up but fitted the legs so to speak so i was happy with that!

Shepherds Pie for tea, usually have it at four but am going to wait a bit longer and then have it. Could only have three packs this week due to the limit as its so popular, can't wait til its back from supplier-probably have it every night then! Salt and pepper aswell-mmmmm!

Wow well done on the weightloss.

You will soon fit into those size 16's dont you worry! xx

well done on ur loss this week!!!!!

Nice loss, well done xx

A stone in 3 weeks! Isn't that amazing?!!! Keeping everything crossed for you and well done for your loss so far xx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Congrats on your loss again this week! And that's great news about the size 16s too, a couple more weeks and you'll be there!

Back