Nic's dukan diary

Hi Nic, just had a read through your diary. Sorry I've missed it before there seems to have been an influx of new diaries recently.

I am exhausted just reading about your exercise !!!! Blimey the weight will drop off you in no time doing all that.

Tip for the phone - worth a try. Put it in a tub & cover with rice & leave it for a couple of days

Oh no, nightmare, am feeling your pain too Nic. You're right though, chocolate won't help this one, stay strong.

Jx

sorry, Nik, hope the rice bowl trick works. i just got a new iphone this weekend and i'm terrified of damaging it. i don't think i'll feel safe until i have a waterproof case. hope you get the data back.

CHRISR said:
sorry to hear about your phone Nic - a new one now?

Yep it's a new one no saving it ....wish I'd backed it up though

Jojo25 said:
Hi Nic, just had a read through your diary. Sorry I've missed it before there seems to have been an influx of new diaries recently.

I am exhausted just reading about your exercise !!!! Blimey the weight will drop off you in no time doing all that.

Tip for the phone - worth a try. Put it in a tub & cover with rice & leave it for a couple of days

Hey jojo no problem at all ....yeah im a bit of an exercise addict ;);) yeah it's sat in the rice Hun but think I've well and truly killed it :(

Dukanista said:
sorry, Nik, hope the rice bowl trick works. i just got a new iphone this weekend and i'm terrified of damaging it. i don't think i'll feel safe until i have a waterproof case. hope you get the data back.

Yeah must invest in one of those myself .......enjoy your new iPhone I loved mine xx

Day 5 attack

B
3 eggs scrambled

L
Salmon

T
1/2 a chicken
Total 0%

S
Sweet cinnamon gallate

D
Water & green tea

E
45 min spin class
60 min interval training on bike

Quick post as pinched hubbies iPad and he wants it back :(:(. Still going good hope you all are...... Hopefully I'll have a phone back soon so I can catch up properly xxxxxx. Take care xxxxxx

Day 5 attack

Quick post as pinched hubbies iPad and he wants it back :(:(. Still going good hope you all are...... Hopefully I'll have a phone back soon so I can catch up properly xxxxxx. Take care xxxxxx

Good stuff Nic, broken technology can't keep a good woman down! Keep us in the loop when you can - sounds like you're going great guns.

Jx

Jx

Joodle said:
Good stuff Nic, broken technology can't keep a good woman down! Keep us in the loop when you can - sounds like you're going great guns.

Jx

Jx

Haha no it can't ...just pinched it again while he's watching football .....wow read your diary great day today Hunni

Blimmin phone Red - I would be gutted too - everyone said about the rice bowl so I will keep my fingers crossed for you - our groom dropped hers in a bucket of water so you never know!!! Looks like your doing great on the plan though - keep going on that one - wish I could be an exercise addict - no such luck for me - defiantly lazy!!! LOL!

Where are you Red - no posts??????? Come on gal, basically I'm nosey and need keeping up to speed!!!! LOL xxxxx

Still in mourning over your iPhone nic? Hope u arent drowning your sorrows in chocolate... We miss you!

Sorry trudy still no phone and can't get my head round mini mins on the computer ....having to pinch hubbies iPad when he lets me .....I'll start posting again though :):) your doing great x

Dukanista said:
Still in mourning over your iPhone nic? Hope u arent drowning your sorrows in chocolate... We miss you!

Awwww I did end up having a bad friday & saturday ...... I'm in mourning lol I'm hoping hubbie has sorted it today x I'll start posting though x

July 1st

PP

B
3 eggs scrambled

L
Chicken breast & chicken leg
Total 0%

T
Chicken breast & chicken leg
Total 0%

S
Cinnamon gallate

D
Water & green tea

E
20 mins skipping
60 mins interval on bike

July 2nd

PP

B
3 eggs scrambled

L
Chicken breast & ham
2x total 0% (oooops)

T
Chicken breast & prawns
Total 0%

S
Cinnamon galette

D
Water & green tea

E
60 mins on stair climber
45 mins spin class
30 mins interval on bike

Last edited:
Yay, superwoman is back! Just to let you know I did body pump yesterday and can't move this morning. Didn't make it last week so muffins are on me- although I did do 4 hours of sailing on Saturday which was quite a workout.

Cross fingers hubby gets your phone working.

Dukanista said:
Yay, superwoman is back! Just to let you know I did body pump yesterday and can't move this morning. Didn't make it last week so muffins are on me- although I did do 4 hours of sailing on Saturday which was quite a workout.

Cross fingers hubby gets your phone working.

Haha thanks :):) hey well done on yesterday I love that feeling the day after when you know you've worked hard ....am I mad ???? !!!!!!! And wow 4 hrs of sailing I reckon your excused from the muffin making ;);)

Still no phone if it was his it'd be sorted the day after I'm sure ....it's a week now I've been without it :(:( ...but at least he's leaving me his iPad now so my cyber world isnt closed too !!

hey nic,

can't move my legs much today... it's worse when you're sitting in an office and not moving around: i'm trying to take the stairs a few times. but you're right, it's painful but a good feeling: confirmation that you did a real workout. tomorrow will be tough too but i'm getting right back into it with body pump and hopefully zumba. i've never tried zumba but love latin dancing so it should be fun. snuck a peek at some youtube videos this morning to practice the moves!

iphone for ipad... i reckon it's a fair trade! i got my very first iPhone 2 weeks ago and i'm in love! using the minimins app religiously, of course, although i like the PC version too. i need to figure out this iCloud thing and the best way to sync and backup my various devices, as i'd be gutted if i lost everything.

have a good week,

Cx

Back