Nic's Food Diary

Thanks for the congrats lovelies I really wanted a bigger loss but 1.5lbs is brilliant :)

We've had a fantastic weekend with the family in York, my grandparents were really happy with the surprise party and my grandma was in tears bless her - love them so much xx

Thanks for the congrats lovelies I really wanted a bigger loss but 1.5lbs is brilliant :) We've had a fantastic weekend with the family in York, my grandparents were really happy with the surprise party and my grandma was in tears bless her - love them so much xx

Glad u had a fab time Nic can't wait to hear all about it x

Week 5 - day 1 (7/6/14)

Pro points 26 + 49 weeklies

B - 3 x warburtons crumpets (8)
Tesco everyday value cheese spread (1)

L - none

D - Birdseye chicken inspiration garlic & herb (8)
McCain home fries 63g (3)
Loads of salad (lettuce, cucumber, beetroot, boiled egg, celery)
L/fat mayo (1)

Pro points - 25
Weeklies used - 0/49

Arrghhh!!!!!

just typed a long post about today and lost is cos I got logged out !

I'll try again

Hope it doesn't get lost next time ! Food is looking good....what happened to lunch tho! X

Week 5 - day 2 (8/6/14)

Filling & Healthy
B - 2 slices white hovis (3)
Bgacon (lean and fat removed)
HP sauce (just a little)

L - Home made chilli and rice

Small piece of Lemon & lime cheesecake - made by my 14 year old niece (10) - absolutely one of the best cheesecakes I've ever eaten was yummy!

Strawberries

Was starving when we got home so I had 2 Warburton crumpets with tesco value cheese spread and Bovril (1)

The day was lovely today weather was perfect. My grandparents were really surprised to see us. We've not been over to see them since xmas. My hubby has been seriously ill following a brain haemorrhage in early March for which he had surgery and my grandma saw him and cried her eyes out because she has been so worried about him. He's doing really well now and is back at work on a phased return. i wish we could see them more often but can't because we either have to go on the train or hire a car, both of which are expensive especially at the moment with only my wage coming in, hubby only doing 10 hours a week at the moment. I miss them so much and love them more than I could ever say.

Nic xx

UKSerena;73495I6 said:
Hope it doesn't get lost next time ! Food is looking good....what happened to lunch tho! X

We were travelling - I was driving. We had a late breakfast because I had to go pick up the hire car. Went to see my brothers new flat and arrived at mums just in time for tea :) xx

Filling & Healthy B - 2 slices white hovis (3) Bgacon (lean and fat removed) HP sauce (just a little) L - Home made chilli and rice Small piece of Lemon & lime cheesecake - made by my 14 year old niece (10) - absolutely one of the best cheesecakes I've ever eaten was yummy! Strawberries Was starving when we got home so I had 2 Warburton crumpets with tesco value cheese spread and Bovril (1) The day was lovely today weather was perfect. My grandparents were really surprised to see us. We've not been over to see them since xmas. My hubby has been seriously ill following a brain haemorrhage in early March for which he had surgery and my grandma saw him and cried her eyes out because she has been so worried about him. He's doing really well now and is back at work on a phased return. i wish we could see them more often but can't because we either have to go on the train or hire a car, both of which are expensive especially at the moment with only my wage coming in, hubby only doing 10 hours a week at the moment. I miss them so much and love them more than I could ever say. Nic xx
I'm so glad u all had a fantastic time, u deserved that trip away so much! The Cheesecake sounds amazing, have we got a future GBBO contestant in the making! PS-So sorry to hear about your hubby, what a scary awful time it must of been for u all. X

We were travelling - I was driving. We had a late breakfast because I had to go pick up the hire car. Went to see my brothers new flat and arrived at mums just in time for tea :) xx

Perfect timing ;-) x

Yummy food Nic, glad to hear you had a great time at your grandparents party :)

Thanks hun. Will catch up with your diary and others now :) xx

You might be there a while! X

Was there ages and I cannot remember a lot of it now lol. Will just start with todays messages I think. xx

Week 5, Day 3 - (09.06.14) - Filling and Healthy

Afternoon lovelies

Hope you're all having a good day.

I have had the day off work today due to having to take the hire care back this morning at 10.00am. I usually start work at 8.00am and have to catch 2 buses to get there, so thought taking the day as annual leave was the best option.

My plan for today was to take my son to school for his GCSE maths exam this morning, take the car back to the hire company, hang out the washing that I put in before I went to school then once that was dry tackle the garden which has been much neglected for the last few months. That was of course until it started to rain at 11.30 this morning!!! My washing is now hanging on the airer in the living room!!

I have managed to sit on my backside for the last 2 hours watching two programmes I had downloaded from catch up on sky which only I, not my hubby or son wanted to watch, Quads and The Secret Life of Babies, I love babies :)

My food for today looks like this:-

B - 3 x crumpets with tesco value cheese spread and bovril (1)

L - 2 x hard boiled egg with microwaved mushrooms

Tinned pineapple

D - Chickpea & tomato curry
2 x tesco value pitta bread (same pp value as ww and a lot cheaper money-wise)

S - ww chocolate whip (2 both portions lol) a bit too sweet and not as nice as angel delight

Weeklies 17/49

Just gonna play mario cart on the wii with my son. Be back a little later on.

Nic xx

Last edited:
Afternoon lovelies Hope you're all having a good day. I have had the day off work today due to having to take the hire care back this morning at 10.00am. I usually start work at 8.00am and have to catch 2 buses to get there, so thought taking the day as annual leave was the best option. My plan for today was to take my son to school for his GCSE maths exam this morning, take the car back to the hire company, hang out the washing that I put in before I went to school then once that was dry tackle the garden which has been much neglected for the last few months. That was of course until it started to rain at 11.30 this morning!!! My washing is now hanging on the airer in the living room!! I have managed to sit on my backside for the last 2 hours watching two programmes I had downloaded from catch up on sky which only I, not my hubby or son wanted to watch, Quads and The Secret Life of Babies, I love babies :) My food for today looks like this:- B - 3 x crumpets with tesco value cheese spread and bovril L - 2 x hard boiled egg with microwaved mushrooms Tinned pineapple D - Chickpea & tomato curry 2 x tesco value pitta bread (same pp value as ww and a lot cheaper money-wise) Just gonna play mario cart on the wii with my son. Be back a little later on. Nic xx

Can you drive but don't have your own car? I watched that Quads program, they were sooooooo cute! Will have to check out those value pitta breads, refuse to buy WW products most of the time as it's too expensive for my budget. Hope u enjoy Mario Kart (and won!) x

Hey Nic sounds like you had a fantastic weekend I bet you didn't want to leave!! X

Can you drive but don't have your own car? I watched that Quads program, they were sooooooo cute! Will have to check out those pitta breads, refuse to buy WW products most of the time as it's too expensive for my budget. Hope u enjoy Mario Kart (and won!) x

Yeah I do drive but not had my own car for 3 years now, too expensive also parking at work is a nightmare. I work at a hospital a few miles away and parking is a nightmare, admin staff are not generally entitled to a parking permit and the local council have put permit parking in place on the streets around the hospital. I find the buses stressful but not as stressful as trying to park, up to half a mile from the hospital. Will get a car when I can afford one again, I do miss the convenience of having my own. Xx

Hey Nic sounds like you had a fantastic weekend I bet you didn't want to leave!! X

We had a fab weekend hun xx

Yeah I do drive but not had my own car for 3 years now, too expensive also parking at work is a nightmare. I work at a hospital a few miles away and parking is a nightmare, admin staff are not generally entitled to a parking permit and the local council have put permit parking in place on the streets around the hospital. I find the buses stressful but not as stressful as trying to park, up to half a mile from the hospital. Will get a car when I can afford one again, I do miss the convenience of having my own. Xx

Sounds as though you cope without one, I find driving far too stressful, I walk as much as I can these days. X

Week 5 - day 4 (10.06.14) - filling & healthy

Hey lovely minis

Food diary for today

B - porridge with honey (1)

L - 2 x warbie thins with tuna, l/fat mayo and cucumber (1)
Tinned pineapple & ww strawberry and raspberry jelly

D - Jamaican chicken soup with dumplings (6)

Weeklies 25/49

Nic x

Back