Nic's Food Diary

Hey lovely minis Food diary for today B - porridge with honey (1) L - 2 x warbie thins with tuna, l/fat mayo and cucumber (1) Tinned pineapple & ww strawberry and raspberry jelly D - Jamaican chicken soup with dumplings (6) Weeklies 25/49 Nic x

Another great day food wise Hun well done xx

Hey lovely minis Food diary for today B - porridge with honey (1) L - 2 x warbie thins with tuna, l/fat mayo and cucumber (1) Tinned pineapple & ww strawberry and raspberry jelly D - Jamaican chicken soup with dumplings (6) Weeklies 25/49 Nic x

You're doing so well Nic! Still loving the sound of those dumplings too! X

Oooh how do you do the Jamaican soup? X

Its not really a set in stone recipe but I'll write it down and put it on here later on.
Nic x

Week 5, day 4 (11.06.2014) - Filling & Healthy

Evening Lovelies

Hope you're all having a great day. I've had a good day food wise and avoided yet another cake brought in by a colleague - lemon drizzle cake yum yum, but not one crumb passed my lips :( I wouldn't be able to point it and if I can't point it I'm not gonna eat it.

My food for today:

B - Tesco value cereal bar (2)
Apple

L - 2 x warby thin with tuna, cucumber & l/fat mayo (left from yesterday and mayo points added to yesterdays food)
Packet of quavers (2)

D - Chickpea and tomato curry
Basmati Rice 150g
1 x tesco value pitta bread

Weeklies 29/49

Feeling really satisfied after my tea, I absolutely love this curry and could eat it every week, unfortunately son and hubby don't feel the same, they like it but not as much as me :) I'm gonna have to make a huge pot of it and freeze it in portions so I can have it whenever I like :) I have however saved half a portion for work tomorrow nom nom. My lunch did absolutely nothing for me today and I was hungry all afternoon. I did well to resist the cake lol.

Laters
Nic x

Last edited:
Evening Lovelies

Hope you're all having a great day. I've had a good day food wise and avoided yet another cake brought in by a colleague - lemon drizzle cake yum yum, but not one crumb passed my lips :( I wouldn't be able to point it and if I can't point it I'm not gonna eat it.

My food for today:

Apple

L - 2 x warby thin with tuna, cucumber & l/fat mayo (left from yesterday and mayo points added to yesterdays food)
Packet of quavers (2)

Basmati Rice 150g

Feeling really satisfied after my tea, I absolutely love this curry and could eat it every week, unfortunately son and hubby don't feel the same, they like it but not as much as me :) I'm gonna have to make a huge pot of it and freeze it in portions so I can have it whenever I like :) I have however saved half a portion for work tomorrow nom nom. My lunch did absolutely nothing for me today and I was hungry all afternoon. I did well to resist the cake lol.

Laters
Nic x

You're so good Nic! I couldn't resist the homemade lemon cake last week!!!!

Your curry does sound amazing! I always think it tastes better out of the freezer, like the flavours develop! X

Another great day Nic, how's it going? :)

I's going great hunni. I feel like I am actually in control this time and am really in the zone. I have been spurred on by the loss of 7.5lbs in the last 4 weeks, which for me is amazing. I usually lose heart and give in after a couple of weeks, but not this time. I am going to be 37 in August and I am determined not to still be fat when I reach 40 in 3 years time! I hope to have been at goal and maintaining for a long time by the time I am 40 though!!

How are you doing?

Nic x

Hi Nic, snap re: being in the zone :) it's great being able to still think about food but without the guilt of making poor choices & having no willpower (that's how I've felt forever).

I know it's still early days but still feel sooooo motivated & as u say, with the weight coming off it renews my confidence every week.

This forum is great ..... seeing & reading all the different menus, ideas & communicating with fellow slimmers.

I bought the new WW mag the other day which was a good read & also inspiring.

I'm glad u are well & roll on the weekend got Weigh In :)

Evening Lovelies

My food for today:

Apple

Packet of quavers (2)

Basmati Rice 150g

Weeklies 29/49

Laters
Nic x

You've got a great attitude Nic. I'm the same with pointing and don't eat anything that's not within my points.

Well done on resisting the cake yesterday!

H611 said:
Hi Nic, snap re: being in the zone its great being able to still think about food but without the guilt of making poor choices & having no willpower (that's how I've felt forever).

I know it's still early days but still feel sooooo motivated & as u say, with the weight coming off it renews my confidence every week.

This forum is great ..... seeing & reading all the different menus, ideas & communicating with fellow slimmers.

I bought the new WW mag the other day which was a good read & also inspiring.

I'm glad u are well & roll on the weekend got Weigh In :)

I love this forum as well. I actually like doing it this way better than the meetings, I really don't like the group thing and struggle to speak up in a big group. I do like being weighed by someone else though, may have to get hubby to weigh me :)

I bought last months mag and loved it. Haven't read the ww mag for years, I forgot how good and inspiring it was plus there are always great meal ideas in it as well.

I can't believe weigh in is in 2 days and thats 5 weeks done already.

Nic x

I love this forum as well. I actually like doing it this way better than the meetings, I really don't like the group thing and struggle to speak up in a big group. I do like being weighed by someone else though, may have to get hubby to weigh me :) I bought last months mag and loved it. Haven't read the ww mag for years, I forgot how good and inspiring it was plus there are always great meal ideas in it as well. I can't believe weigh in is in 2 days and thats 5 weeks done already. Nic x

You'll have to give him a clipboard so he looks official ;-) How much does WW mag cost these days? Well Done for finishing nearly 5wks x

You're so good I couldn't resist the homemade lemon cake last week!!!!

Your curry does sound amazing! I always think it tastes better out of the freezer, like the flavours develop! X

You've got a great attitude Nic. I'm the same with pointing and don't eat anything that's not within my points.

Well done on resisting the cake yesterday!

Evening hun! How are you? It's Friday eve, wooo! Xx

Guess what lovelies! Yet more cake at work today. This time it was my favourite..........carrot cake :() but I didn't have any, even I am amazed by my willpower xx

Guess what lovelies! Yet more cake at work today. This time it was my favourite..........carrot cake :() but I didn't have any, even I am amazed by my willpower xx

Go Nic Go Nic Go Go Go! Your Willpower will be rewarded in 2 days, trust Aunty Serena ! X

Back