Nic's Food Diary

Oh forgot to say I don't really know how I've done this week. Hoping for a loss fingers crossed xx

I won't be updating over the weekend minis (except weigh in, in the morning).

We're going to stay at my mums for the weekend and we'll be having a party for my grandma and grandads 58th wedding anniversary. They're 81 and 82 years old and amazibg, you'd never believe they were that old (my grandma still plays just dance with her great grandchilden!) Think its gonna be a pp weekend because of the buffet food, but we'll see.

Have a great weekend peeps and good luck to my fellow weekend weighers.

Love Nicxx

Ah sounds like a great weekend. Your grandparents are great to be that age. Great reason to celebrate! Enjoy the weekend and good luck again for tomoro. :) x

Ah sounds like a great weekend. Your grandparents are great to be that age. Great reason to celebrate! Enjoy the weekend and good luck again for tomoro. :) x

Thanks hun xx

Love those pizzas from Iceland, there are so many bargains in that shop. Going luck with your weigh in 2moro lady.

I'm going to count 2moro as my weigh in for this week only. as I'm going out in the evening for a meal & cocktails with an old colleague. It will clearly exceed any pp allowance although my food choice will not be too bad. Straight back to the plan Sunday morning :)

Good Luck for WI today Nic :)

Hope u have a fab time at the party, remember to treat yourself but try and fill yourself up on as much 0pp stuff as possible x

those pizzas from Iceland, there are so many bargains in that shop. Going luck with your weigh in 2moro lady.

They are yummy. Thanks hun xx

I'm going to count 2moro as my weigh in for this week only. as I'm going out in the evening for a meal & cocktails with an old colleague. It will clearly exceed any pp allowance although my food choice will not be too bad. Straight back to the plan Sunday morning :)

Enjoy your evening and good luck with your weigh in xx

Have a great time at your grandparents party.

We will, we haven't seen them for a while xx

Good Luck for WI today Nic :)

Thanks hunni xx
Hope u have a fab time at the party, remember to treat yourself but try and fill yourself up on as much 0pp stuff as possible x

Plenty of chicken and salad and eeasy on the chhesecake my niece is making xx

Subscribing! Good luck for wi (I'm a fellow Saturday weigher!)

Enjoy your weekend xx

Thanks hunni how's your weigh in gone? Xx

Enjoy your evening and good luck with your weigh in xx

We will, we haven't seen them for a while xx

Plenty of chicken and salad and eeasy on the chhesecake my niece is making xx

Thanks hunni how's your weigh in gone? Xx

Mmmmmmm Cheesecake! X

weigh in - saturday 7th may

Morning minis

I've weighed and lost 1.5 lbs :D

Extremely happy.

Have a good weekend minis, catch up with you all on Monday, or possibly late sunday.

Nic xx

Well done you. Now enjoy your weekend. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning minis I've weighed and lost 1.5 lbs :D Extremely happy. Have a good weekend minis, catch up with you all on Monday, or possibly late sunday. Nic xx

Whoop Whoop! Amazing and Fab Loss! Well Done Nic! Hope u enjoy your time away x

Well done on the loss Hun xx

Back