NIKI'S FOOD DIARY

You have some really good menus - and you've stuck to plan 100% - it seems as though you find it easy? Such straight forward food but in an interesting way. Would be good to see within your diary how much weight you lose each week, im sure your committment is paying off? Wish i could be as good as you welldone hun.

You have some really good menus - and you've stuck to plan 100% - it seems as though you find it easy? Such straight forward food but in an interesting way. Would be good to see within your diary how much weight you lose each week, im sure your committment is paying off? Wish i could be as good as you welldone hun.

Hi Shaz, thanks for your kind words, as for losses well I had weigh in this morning and lost 2lbs so yeah its going well 12lbs in 6 weeks. I am finding it easy to plan meals as its just adjusting what I would normally have to be SW friendly (hence its all extra easy!)- and I'm learning that my syns are precious and to be used cautiously!

Breakfast: boiled egg and bacon toasted sandwich (bread HB), Grapes

Lunch: Gammon steak with salad and peas, Raspberries

Dinner: Chicken stuffed with laughing cow extra low fat cheese (HA), wrapped in ham with roasted new potatoes, salad and sweetcorn, 1 tbsp of extra light salad cream (1 syn), 2 egg pancakes with lemon and sweetner

HA: 6 extra light laughing cow cheese triangles
HB: 2 slices wholemeal bread 400g

Syns:
1 tbsp extra light salad cream 1

Breakfast: Oatso simple (HB) with blueberries

Lunch: Cheese and brocolli pasta 'n' sauce, packet of eatsmart pickled onion rings (1.5syns)

Dinner: 2 grilled pork escalopes with sweet potato mash, mange tout and apple sauce (2 tbsp 2 syns)

HA:Skimmed milk
HB:Oat so simple

Syns:
eatsmart pickled onion rings 1.5
2 tbsp apple sauce 2

total syns= 3.5

Breakfast: Oat so simple (HB) with blueberries, strawberries and banana

Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans

Dinner:Chicken, sharwood's rogan josh sauce (10 syns 1/3 jar), with baby corn, spinach, red peppers and onion, plain rice, 1 poppadom (4 syns), 1 tbsp mango chutney (2 syns). 2 glasses of sparkling rose (9 syns), 4 vodka and diet coke's (10 syns)

HA: Skimmed milk
HB: Oat so simple

Syns =
Rogan josh sauce 10 syns
poppadom 4 syns
mango chutney 2 syns
2 glasses rose sparkling wine 9 syns
4 vodka and diet coke 10 syns

total syns = 35

Breakfast:Ham sandwich (bread HB)

Lunch: spinach, watercress, rocket and spring onioin soup, mullerlight and strawberries

Dinner: Pork and parsnip, potato topped pie with mange tout and peas, thin gravy made with oxo cube, 8 vodka and diet coke's (20 syns)

HA: Skimmed Milk
HB: 2 wholemeal 400g bread

Syns:
8 vodka and diet coke's 20 syns

Breakfast: oat so simple (HB)

Lunch:sweet potato cakes with bacon and onion, choc options (2 syns), curly wurly (6.5 syns), mugshot

Dinner: watercress, rocket, spianch and spring onion soup, jacket potato with beans and pastrami, mullerlight, raspberries

HA:Skimmed Milk
HB: Oat so simple

Syns =
choc options 2 syns
curly wurly 6.5

total syns for week = 68

2lb loss at wi this week

Breakfast:2 WW Danish bread (HB), scarmbled eggs, ferrero rocher scan bran cake @ taster (1 syn)

Lunch: 2 bananas, mugshot

Dinner, spaghetti bolognaise, 28g reduced fat cheddar (4 syns), bag of eatsmart bacon waffles (2 syns)

HA: Skimmed milk
HB: 2 slices WW danish bread

Syns =
ferrero rocher made with scan bran 1 syn
28g reduced fat cheddar 4 syns
eatsmart bacon waffles 2 syns
total syns = 7

Breakfast: Oat so simple (HB) with Blueberries

Lunch: Cheese and brocolli pasta'n'sauce, choc options (2 syns) and mugshot

Dinner: Chicken stir fry with red onion, spring onioin, green beans, orange pepper, brocolli, soy sauce and chilli powder with rice, SW crisps

HB:Oat so simple

Syns:
choc options 2 syns

total syns for day = 2

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs, with ham on 2 ww danish bread (HB)

Lunch: Pasta with bolognaise (left over), Raspberries

Dinner:pizza express!! Rustica tomatoes (4 syns), leggerra pizza (25 syns), 2 glasses white wine (12 syns), SW crisps and curly wurly (6.5 syns)

HA: 42g reduced fat cheddar
HB: 2 WW danish bread 400g

Syns:
rustica tomatoes 4
Leggera pizza 25
2 glasses white wine 12
curly wurly 6.5

total syns = 47.5 (ouch!!)

w.i. lost 1/2 pound - pizza express did more damage than I thought!

Breakfast:Bacon sandwich (bread HB)

Lunch:tomato and onion syn free quiche with baked beans, 2 cous cous muffins

Dinner:Sliced beef with sauce (red onion, green peppers fried in fylight, paprika, beef oxo, splash of milk, water and smash to thicken), with roast pots (frylight) and carrotts

HB: 2 danish WW bread

Syns = 0

Back