Nikki (ngreen1974) Starts A Diary

Alottolose - pmsl I completely understand. Lady Gaga is lost on me. Although my 3 year daughter loves her song 'Poker Face'! The lyrics refer to 'love glue guns' and 'muffins' :eek: Not what you want a 3 year old singing. When she asked me why the lady was singing about those thing I told a 'mummy lie' and said she was singing about soldiers and cakes!!!!!!!!!! You certainly learn to think on your feet as a Mum!

Jo - I wish the bra was a new one from a shop, but no, it was one of my old faithfuls. :eek: That'll teach me to throw all my clothes in a heap at the end of the day. I cant believe you're trying to blackmail into exercising now by telling me stories of blind people running pmsl :D
wouldnt worry my 4 year old knows all the words to most Green Day songs and some of them are not for the faint hearted lol

Oh I love Green Day's Time of Your Life. Your 4 year old has great taste :eek:) Check me out getting down with the kids

lol We took our 10 yr old to see them at Wembley in June and me and the other half went to see them Oct at the O2 ....they are the best band live ..Im a bit gutted this week as the lead singer is on stage in New York all week in a play of their album ...god i would pay good money for that

I'm so jealous. I cant remember the last time I saw a band live. OH yeah, it was James in Manchester. Long way to go but well worth it.

Shame you cant get to NY. I love it there.

x

yeah i wish not the best on a plane and i think the tickets for the show have gonr through the roof price wise ....saw James in August at beautiful days festival

You definitely dont want my OH in that case. He's an aerospace engineer so the whole time you're on a flight he's constantly trying to work out what is making the noises. So annoying as I love flying.

We travelled all the way to Manchester from Hayling Island as James said it was their last ever concert! Grrrrr

Hey Nikki,

just to add to the earlier comments that you should be able to make good progress until end of November! It took me about 2 1/2 months to lose my 2st. I was quite strict I admit, and definitely had no alcohol, maybe a mouthful once or twice from OHs glass! I had a two-week holiday in the middle where, whilst sticking to the spirit of Dukan I did allow myself a few little treats (like a choc biscuit a day) without going off the rails, so I clocked up a smaller loss but a loss nevertheles.

As for the Bra story - LOL. Definitely a mummy moment, could have happened to me!

You definitely dont want my OH in that case. He's an aerospace engineer so the whole time you're on a flight he's constantly trying to work out what is making the noises. So annoying as I love flying.

We travelled all the way to Manchester from Hayling Island as James said it was their last ever concert! Grrrrr
lol no im a wreck on a flight as it is !
No James do a few festivals well they did last year was a great festival lots of 80s stuff

Morning lovely. How's you?

ok thanks my love. wishing the day away as per usual!

I know it takes very little make me happy these days, but this has just made my day.

I needed a coat so dragged for Daisy out in the cold this morning and went shopping. When I took the coat to the til, the young guy rang it up as £12!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint2: Should have been £55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo I LOVE A BARGAIN. You should have seen how quickly I exited the shop! I wonder if that power walk counts as todays exercise? :D

woo thats fantastic...but does it have a bra attached ;) i love it when that happens but i always feels lightly guilty lol (free dog bed in pets at home the other week springs to mind ...)

You do know stealing doesnt count as a bargain right? LOL

:)

lol. it was on the till with everything else she just didnt scan it. i wouldnt care her colleague check my receipt too as i needed another token for the dog tag machine and he didnt notice either!

I'll let you off then ;)

sorry, the cookie recipe is with sweetener - don't knw why I wrote sugar - must have been wishful thinking!

The number of times I "find" a mistake on the till roll in the supermarket's favour so ENJOY Vicky!

Ssssh it's like here, one year they omitted to deduct two weeks' holiday, and being honest I told them. Then they forget a couple of days, so I told them. Then realising I'm the most stupid of dolts, I decided "next mistake is mine"! (So far just the one day, darn it!)

Back