Nikkis diary

hi nikki glad to hear you getting on well! x

Hi Nikki

Im so sorry to hear about your mum and hope she goes on ok I know how you feel about her just keep our fingers crossed for her . Its nice that you are going to see her and you care about her we are all here for you nikki if you need to talk . You must be shattered with going to hospital to see her it shows you care.

Not spoken to you for ages but you will have been too busy hope you are doing ok though

Take Care
Sends best wishes to your mum:)

aww, thank you so much sweetheart - I really appreciate that!!:)

I understand where you are coming from, I cared for my mum as she was dying and you want to do as much as you possibly can for them but it does take it out of you big time....My youngest was just 1 yr old which makes it even more wearing as you have your own family to take care of.

Make the most of the time you have to rest as you dont want to run yourself ragged.l
Hope your mum feels better soon.

oh thank you so much for that Sonkie - Ive been feeling so selfish for thinking the way I am so its really lovely to hear that others understand!! xx Im really sorry to hear about your mum xx how awful for you x

Youre not in the least selfish, I think we all understand totally where youre coming from. Just dont go spreading yourself too thin and making yourself ill.

If you cant come here and moan well where can you go ;)

Youre doing SO well on your diet... youll be into that next stone any day now, its a great feeling :)

Hope youre having a good weekend.

And remember we're all here for you to sound off to anytime you need it

*HUGS*

Hello everyone!!

(thank you for your messages:) )

Was so busy this week, i didnt get a chance to properly sit down and post.

am catching up on everyones diarys at the minute.

So, points wise my week was fine! - I was really good and saved 8 points towards a meal for a friends birthday on Thursday - I posted it already but was giving it 18points, even though I really dont think it was this - had melon to start and stir fry veg with toasted rice for main course, skipped dessert and had a black coffee.......... hmm... so much for being good - I was soooooooooooooooooooo sick afterwards!! - I dont know what happened - the veg was quite oily so maybe this upset my stomach - anyway, (sorry WAY to much info) I spent all Thursday, Thursday night and Friday (in work ..eek!!), with my head in the toilet. (sorry!:D), so, after my meal I obviously couldnt eat - I had the 8 points saved from the days before, 4 from Thursday and saved loads yesterday so because I was feeling so much better treated myself to a dominos pizza (MARIE!! :p :p ) all within my points!!:) - just worrying (because I couldnt eat for a couple of days) about my weight loss this week - hope this does'nt effect it!!
oh well, c'est la vie!

My whole exercise regime (lol) has completely gone out the window - I did quite well and had great intentions for the first week or so, but that has been it... really want to give myself a good kick and get back into it..................

Hope you all are having a good week!

Oh, and I lost another 2 pounds this week - (weigh in last Tuesday):)

oh thank you so much for that Sonkie - Ive been feeling so selfish for thinking the way I am so its really lovely to hear that others understand!! xx Im really sorry to hear about your mum xx how awful for you x

If you dont take time for a rest you will burn out.....! Then you wont be much use for yourself let alone your mum.

Hi Nikki
Not spoken to you for a while hope you are doing ok and how is your mum is she getting a little better hope she is doing ok . Bet you have been rushing around and had no time to relax . You want to take thing a little easy i know you have to go and see your mum of course . Please take care of yourself

oh thank you so much sweetheart. :)

shes not too bad, still in the hospital but things are looking good - the doctor is fairly happy with her heart and there are no blockages, thank God, basically the left side of her heart is beating harder than the right hand side - she is going for a very simple procedure where they can correct this during the week so please cross your fingers for her!! - we are hoping she will be home before the end of the week, all going well. As you can imagine, she is getting really fed up and bored of spending so long in the hospital.

thank you girls!!.

Bethany, so sorry I havent been in touch - just been crazy all week - OH has been away in Brussels with work so ive been busy with my little woman, working, keeping house ticking over and visits to hospital all week. All back to normal now though - OH was back Friday - I missed him so much so its lovely to have him hope - he brought us some lovely pressies too...:D

Hope you all are doing well xxx

Sonkie, how have you been doing? are things going ok? - I know I havent asked you but I was'nt sure whether to or not - have often been thinking of you though. x

Yeh im fine, well apart from the letter saying was caught by speed camera and can expect 3 points and a £60 fine... I need this like a hole in the head right now.....but its my own fault, but was so unaware I was over the limit.
Kids are fine, I will be fine once I find out whether we can stay or not then I can move on......Oh and I pigged out last night.
Ask away hun I am not bothered I love a good chat....lol

Yes im fine !

oh thats really good to hear - you must be under alot of pressure at the minute - regardless that this was definately the right thing for you - it must be hard - for what its worth - you are very strong and independant and a fabulous example to others in relationships that arent good for them.

I know its hard to see it now but the speeding ticket and the pig out are very minor things... dont get me wrong - I know its horrible but when you have alot going on little things can seem so much worse, you poor thing, but please dont let them bother you as really and truely in the grand scheme of things, do they really matter?.

What do you mean - if you can stay or not? in your house?

Yey! Nikki's back! And look at you!!!...you blo*dy stunner you! You kept that quiet!!! Lol
-- rofl - your taking the p*ss!

It's god to have you back on, I for one have missed you over the past week!
oh thank you sweetheart!! thats so lovely of you

You had Domino's then eh....tut tut....not that I'm jealous or anything, hehe! Mmmm, Dominos, yum yum yum!!
it was gorgeous Marie - I thought of you while eating it!:D

Well Ladies!,

Hope you are all keeping well! - quite uneventful day - nothing really to report! - stuck to my points .. actually saved one. My weigh day tomorrow so, little nervous, after being sick this week and all but fingers crossed.

Hope you are all having a good week and well done on your fab weigh ins today!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yey! Nikki's back! And look at you!!!...you blo*dy stunner you! You kept that quiet!!! Lol

Ahem. when are you going to put your photo on your avatar madam and let everyone see how great you look!!

Your photo is great Nikki - its so nice seeing the faces behind the posts, makes it all that bit more real.

Glad youre having a good week... good luck with the weigh in *HUGS*

Back