ProPoints Nikkis WW diary!

That's great thank you. Is it just the ww app? I have that on my phone so that could be a great thing to have. Was thinking about getting the books, but may see how I get along just using the app. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to have the official ww app, but this time im just doing it alone at home and i dont get esource so the app wont work. So i paid for another one called value diary think it was 1.49 and its great has loads of eating out places etc. Tbh if you have the ww app you will have the database of foods and there is eating out places on there too..The only books I have are the purple pocket guide i got in my meeting, i never paid for the shop book or eating out book as the app has all you need on it. x

Ooo think I'll have a look at the app and the website when I get home.

Do you tend to use your weeklies? And if you do do you use then for like a Saturday night or split between days?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So here is my Day 1 WW 26pp.

BREAKFAST= 4pp
Weight Watchers Pitta 3pp
Asda Jam 1pp

LUNCH = 8pp
Weight watchers chicken penne pasta 7pp
Weight watchers vanillla yog 1pp

DINNER = 15pp
100g raw chicken 2pp
2 x Tesco Light choices tortilla wraps 9pp
Onion 0pp
Pepper 0pp
Half fat cheese 40g 3pp
Old el paso fajita spice 1pp
Extra light mayo 0pp

TOTAL DAILY PP = 26/26
TOTAL WEEKLY = 1/49
ACTIVITY PP = 0/3

Hmm I put in on my WW app and it said 2pp :(

Oh... I've always counted it as 3 coz 120g is 4... But if the WW app says 2 i'd take 2... Happy days.. Looks like i've been over pointing that for over a year... whoops :D :D

Oh... I've always counted it as 3 coz 120g is 4... But if the WW app says 2 i'd take 2... Happy days.. Looks like i've been over pointing that for over a year... whoops :D :D

:D it says medium raw chicken breast 165g 4pp so i changed it to 100g and it came out at 2pp and 100g along with a whole pepper and half an onion was loads!!

Day 2 of WW Propoints

BREAKFAST
Banana
WW yoghurt 1pp

TOTAL 1pp

LUNCH
WW tomato soup 2pp
WW pitta 3pp
Iced Jems 3pp

TOTAL 8pp

DINNER
WW mexican chilli 6pp
Half fat cheese 3pp
Tomato pasta sauce 1tbsp 0pp

TOTAL 9pp

SNACKS
Warburtons toastie thick 2pp
Marmite
3 macains skinny chips.... i put this in the calc and it said 0pp as it was under a certain amount :s (stole of sis's plate!)
3tbsp curry sauce.... same as above 100g was 2pp and I probably had 10g worth :s (stoles of sis's plate!)
WW ginger and lemon biscuits 2pp

TOTAL 4pp

Dailies: 23/26

Any tips on the above things i havent pp would be great... I didnt know whether to just count the 3 chips and sauce as 1 pp?? Also, do I have to eat all my pp's I have a cup of tea and another pack of ww biscuits I could have to make it up.

Nikki<3 said:
Day 2 of WW Propoints

BREAKFAST
Banana
WW yoghurt 1pp

TOTAL 1pp

LUNCH
WW tomato soup 2pp
WW pitta 3pp
Iced Jems 3pp

TOTAL 8pp

DINNER
WW mexican chilli 6pp
Half fat cheese 3pp
Tomato pasta sauce 1tbsp 0pp

TOTAL 9pp

SNACKS
Warburtons toastie thick 2pp
Marmite
3 macains skinny chips.... i put this in the calc and it said 0pp as it was under a certain amount :s (stole of sis's plate!)
3tbsp curry sauce.... same as above 100g was 2pp and I probably had 10g worth :s (stoles of sis's plate!)
WW ginger and lemon biscuits 2pp

TOTAL 4pp

Dailies: 23/26

Any tips on the above things i havent pp would be great... I didnt know whether to just count the 3 chips and sauce as 1 pp?? Also, do I have to eat all my pp's I have a cup of tea and another pack of ww biscuits I could have to make it up.

Yea I'd say 1pp for both just to cover them... U must eat all dailies yea... Tough life :D

Evening Ladies,

So i've changed my WI day to a Thursday as I always go out on a Thursday & Saturday and think thats best for pulling it back by the WI the following Thursday. So I suppose tomorrow is the start of my first full week :D so happy as when I joined WW on Tuesday I was 9st 12....today 9st 7!!! Yippppeeee!!!

Nikki<3 said:
Evening Ladies,

So i've changed my WI day to a Thursday as I always go out on a Thursday & Saturday and think thats best for pulling it back by the WI the following Thursday. So I suppose tomorrow is the start of my first full week :D so happy as when I joined WW on Tuesday I was 9st 12....today 9st 7!!! Yippppeeee!!!

Good luck for the week ahead... N congrats on that great loss :)

Had a super busy weekend and not on plan at all because we have had soooo much on :) BUT i've enjoyed every minute and so today has been 100% :D
So I'm not cutting back, i'm just going to still have my 7 extra weeklies a day, some days I have none, some days i'll have a couple! Heres for hoping I can get a STD :)

BREAKFAST - 8pp
2 x WW malted danish 3pp
2 x be good to yourself sausages 4pp
Lurpak 1pp

LUNCH - 5pp
Chicken 100g 2pp
Broccoli
Carrots
100g potato 2pp
Gravy 1pp

DINNER 12pp
90g white pasta 9pp
Tomatoes, leek, pepper
Sweet chilli sauce 1pp
30g low fat cheese 2pp

SNACKS
Bite of cake 2pp
Maltesers 3pp
Choc 8pp

Dailies - 26/26
Weeklies - 12

Last edited:
Nikki was wondering if you could check something for me please? I bought the book but bit confused about ww tinned soups - 3 of them have the green mark beside them which means free on simply filling - does e source show that? And if so would you be able to check them for me as they seem to have discontinued 2 out of the 3 and the other one is chicken noodle which as a veggie I can't have :-( any more up to date info about the soups would be great! X

Back