ProPoints Nikkis WW diary!

icklerockchick said:
Nikki was wondering if you could check something for me please? I bought the book but bit confused about ww tinned soups - 3 of them have the green mark beside them which means free on simply filling - does e source show that? And if so would you be able to check them for me as they seem to have discontinued 2 out of the 3 and the other one is chicken noodle which as a veggie I can't have :-( any more up to date info about the soups would be great! X

Hey Hun :)

I cancelled my esource as soon as I found value diary, but value diary only shows the simply filling things such as fruit and veg.... Out of my ww mag though I've photo graphed the page for soups and where to buy them. Hope you can it lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-975477937.jpg
    image-975477937.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 47
Thanks chick yeh the 2 I'm looking for seem to have vanished off the face of the earth! I have value diary too and also bought the 2012 pro points food book from eBay as value diary doesn't seem to have everything. The calculator is so easy I love how you can point everything :) x

icklerockchick said:
Thanks chick yeh the 2 I'm looking for seem to have vanished off the face of the earth! I have value diary too and also bought the 2012 pro points food book from eBay as value diary doesn't seem to have everything. The calculator is so easy I love how you can point everything :) x

I think probably due to all the rebranding they are doing they have dropped a couple of things :-( I'm going to get the pro points book I think to help along. I'm having a curry tonight and the tesco light choices naan bread on the packet says 4pp and yet when I work it out on value diary it says 7!!! So confusing...decided to skip it anyway!

I would go with what it says on the packet :) did you put it through the calculator on value diary as the values on the app can be a bit off or often have more than one result for the same item :-/ x

icklerockchick said:
I would go with what it says on the packet :) did you put it through the calculator on value diary as the values on the app can be a bit off or often have more than one result for the same item :-/ x

Yeh I put them through the calculator because it had 2 different ones when I typed it in. I'm going by the higher value because I want to be sure. Might google it though x

Checked my book for you if it's the light choices mini naan at 65g each they are defo 4 points :) x

icklerockchick said:
Checked my book for you if it's the light choices mini naan at 65g each they are defo 4 points :) x

It's a big one lol 110g. I think I'd rather have rice anyway. Thanks hun :) good to know we can help each other out xx

Nikki<3 said:
It's a big one lol 110g. I think I'd rather have rice anyway. Thanks hun :) good to know we can help each other out xx

If you need me to check anything in my book just stick a post in my diary I'm ins few times a day so will see it :) the book is quite good but hasnt got everything, not sure I'll use it much but useful to have until I get my head around it and mainly got it as it shows all the simply filling foods some of which aren't on the basic list on here or the website :) x

Thanks hun :)

A new week :-/ got sooooo much to get focused on instead of binge eating which is what I seem to keep doing!!

I'll update my diary later x

I think probably due to all the rebranding they are doing they have dropped a couple of things :-( I'm going to get the pro points book I think to help along. I'm having a curry tonight and the tesco light choices naan bread on the packet says 4pp and yet when I work it out on value diary it says 7!!! So confusing...decided to skip it anyway!

Hi Nikki.. Sorry to interupt... Are you sure the pack says 4pp for 1 whole naan, as apposed to half?? It sounds to me like its 4pp for half, but 7 for the whole thing.. As we don't use half points anymore sometimes it works in our favour like that... Just thought I'd point out.. You've probably checked anyway but just to be sure.. I needed these little tips when i started so just wanted to share :) Enjoy your curry..
And thanks for the list of free soups.. great help (even if we do only have Tesco from that whole list of shops here in stupid Ireland :( )

Dubchick81 said:
Hi Nikki.. Sorry to interupt... Are you sure the pack says 4pp for 1 whole naan, as apposed to half?? It sounds to me like its 4pp for half, but 7 for the whole thing.. As we don't use half points anymore sometimes it works in our favour like that... Just thought I'd point out.. You've probably checked anyway but just to be sure.. I needed these little tips when i started so just wanted to share :) Enjoy your curry..
And thanks for the list of free soups.. great help (even if we do only have Tesco from that whole list of shops here in stupid Ireland :( )

On the pack in the points circle it says "55g 2points" each one is 110g, I don't know if they re using the old points on it. I'm going to skill the naan now anyway :) hopefully the curry is ok and not burnt to my slow cooker! Xx

Nikki<3 said:
On the pack in the points circle it says "55g 2points" each one is 110g, I don't know if they re using the old points on it. I'm going to skill the naan now anyway :) hopefully the curry is ok and not burnt to my slow cooker! Xx

If it says points it's the old plan. It has to say propoints...

Sorry been AWOL.... Fell off plan and then been 100% since Thursday :-D feeling good and have been keeping a handwritten diary x

Glad you are back on track Nikki! X

icklerockchick said:
Glad you are back on track Nikki! X

Thanks hun :) how you getting on? X

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks hun :) how you getting on? X

Yeh enjoying it so far - not got many weeklies left but not been using my activity points and have quite a few of them from lots of walking so should be ok! :) x

Realisation just dawned that I now have only 4 weeks 5 days until my holiday. Changed WI day to a Sunday so I don't blow out on a Saturday and fingers crossed I'll be able to lose 7lb!!

Diary today - day 1 again.... 26pp

BREAKFAST
Ww bagel with light cheese spread - 4pp
Pineapple
Cranberry juice

LUNCH

DINNER
Potato and baked bean curry - 6 pp

Hmmm been AWOL again.... It's now 3 weeks and 5 days until holiday. Hoping for a 2lb loss this week. New weight was 9st 11 and hoping to get to 9st 5 minimum for holiday do 6lbs in 4 weeks.

Today's plan..

B - rice crispies and milk - 3pp
Pineapple, orange juice - 1pp

S - 2 crackers and a laughing cow - 1pp

L - ww ocean pie - 5pp

S - boots salted popcorn - 2pp

D - mushroom risotto - 8pp

20/26

Back