niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

Good luck at weigh in niknaks! Im sure you will be fine with all that walking you have done x

Well reporting back i STS!!! THRILLED!

Hope I dont do too much damage though in Romania- some meals are completely out of my control as they are provided by the schools. Ahh well. What will be will be. Back on 100% afterwards! x

Well done on STS!!

Thanks!!! Had a bit of a binge last night. OOps.

Back on plan and am going to aqua aerobics tonight.

Thing is im not getting weighed for a week and a half so its going to be tough to stay on track mentally!

Will try my damned hardest though! xx

Dear Diary~

I apologise for not writing to you sooner. I went away to Romania for a week and I suppose it's only now i feel up to writing.

Week away was fab! Lots of food was eaten, beer drunk and much learnt. A fantastic experience! Visited two schools and met some very nice people. They love the British over there! Heavens knows why!:p

Fancy dress day before half term was really funny. I did go as a granny and i will post a picture of my rather scary costume in a second.

This week hasn't necessarily been angelic but i have eaten many super free and speedy foods so im hoping to have a nice WI. Hopefully the week away won't catch me up coz i only gained a pound (in my book that was far too low!).

Attachments

• DSCF0773.jpg
    DSCF0773.jpg
    489.2 KB · Views: 65
Lost 2lb last week WOO!!!

Feeling very positive this week. Aiming to lose another 2.5 this week coz i wanna get to the 10lb mark!

Have meal planned Friday as its my lil cousins 18th birthday. But the place he has chosen is diet friendly. Already know what im having- salmon and salad (they have a massive salad bar-yum). I don't seem to be very hungry today. All i have had is a bacon sandwhich for my breakfast and it's now half past 2 and should be lunching but im just not hungry! I wonder if anyone else gets like this?

Had a very buy week in work so last night i just HAD to have some red wine. I was sensible tho as i didn't buy a big bottle as i would have drank the lot, instead i brought two minature bottles. Not sure of syns yet but i will look it up in a bit.

Going to visit my friend this afternoon. She has a phone interview this afternoon for a teaching job in gran canaria- i'll miss her soo soo soo much when/if she goes. But looking on the bright side i could get free accomodation for a holiday;) LOL.

Well i didn't get my 2lbs i only lost half a pound. But im not going to let that knock me. A loss is a loss!

My poor cousin turned 18 yesterday. The poor lad was so ill. Had a tummy bug. He pulled the energy to still pursue in the meal. But he didn't enjoy one bit. He was going backwards and forwards to the loo every 5 mins and just looked in agony.

Felt so sorry for him. So im going to take him out for lunch over easter to make up for it.

I had gammon steak with grilled pineapple and a jacket spud for my meal. I save 15 syns and managed to consume it all twice over on wine! But it was very very very worth it! :D.

I normally do EE. But i decided today I would do a red day just to boost my weight loss and reduce damage from last night.

So far im doing OK. Though i do struggle with keeping full on red days.
Got HEA and HEB for later so might enjoy some cheese on toast. YUMMY!

Hope i get a good weight loss this week.

Hi Niknaks.... I too use to hate red days but have got the hang of them a bit more this time. I think in my previous attempts I just use to eat meat and salad so got bored. Have you tried marinading thin frying steak in soy sauce and chinese 5 spice, fry in frylight and serve with stirfry vegetables and a jacket potato?

Good luck with this week. xx

Surprising last night I kept full! The cheese and toast super went down like a treat. mmm.

I was set for EE day today but decided to change last minute. Had bacon buttie for brekkie (HEB) Chicken and seafood sticks for lunch with a yoghurt and piece of fruit. For dinner im having chicken and veggies. Sounds boring but im in too BNS so having that as my 'roasties' substitute.

Tomoro if defo going to be EE. I plan to have a ovely turkey stir fry with noodles for dinner.

So a weekend success- so far! :p x

Oh i forgot to mention I went shopping with my friend this afternoon. She is also doing the plan but attends a different class to me. She was feeling very hungover and was craving 'bad' food. I was designated driver and i was driving her home she asked for a huge favour. She wanted to go through the MCDONALDS DRIVE THRU!!!!!
So i gladly took her, ordered her food and AVOIDED TEMPTATION!

So proud of myself!! :D

Haha - love that, well done on avoiding temptation - I think I'd have an outburst of terretts and shout "and one double cheese burger please"!!!

You avoided one of the most potent of temptations, Maccy Ds! *bows down* I am not worthy lol!

Well just thought i would pop in before whilst I wait for my hair dresser to arrive. For many years i've been getting my hair bleached. Always been blonde. Tonight I have decided to go for a transfermation. I ahve decided to go light brown with blonde highlights. Mainly because the condition of my hair is worsening by using bleach and straightening all of the time. I am so nervous though! What if I don't like it!?

Eeek. I'm sure it will take me a few days to get used to.

Today has been OK- tho i have munched on a little bit of choccy though i have synned it so it will be fine!

Having turkey stir fry when my hair dresser goes later. If it's too late I may just have some pea and ham soup. I know its not super free but i'll just be extra good tomoro. And let's look on the bright side it cud be a chippy- which it used to be the night I got my hair done b4 joining SW!

Anyway i'll probably report later to tell you if i 'like' the new do.

x

hiya :)
hope you dont mind me dropping in lol...

what you were saying bout not being hungry..do you get like that often?

I only ask cos i do....specially latley but then ive been ill and lost sense of taste-its coming back but im just so bored of everything i cook and leave almost half of what i do cook lol...im not off plan and try to have all my hex's...but like you i can go most the day with only having had breakfast lol....it cant be good can it?

Anyhoos...you seem to be getting on well with the plan....quite like reading your diary lol...oh and go for it with the hair id say...you can always dye it again if your not happy :D lol x

Hi blufizz! xxx

It's so nice to hear you are reading my diary lol!

That post I made was a 'one-off' tbh. I usually get hungry in the week as I work and do get a good appetite at lunch time. But at weekends i tend to eat later on in the morning. In the week I eat brekkie about 7.20am and its usually puffed wheat with milk. But at weekends I eat a bacon sarnie lol about 11am. So i suppose thats the reason why my appetite changes.

Maybe you could try alternating ur brekkies. And if your getting bored of the meals you cook why not try new recipes. If your like me i LOVE a SIMPLE recipe with ingredients i have cooked with before. But i must admit i am getting a little bit more adventurous and do try new ingredients every now and then. As of Saturday im no longer a butternut squash virgin!:D

Hiya,
ive had bad virus/sinuses yadda yadda but thought i was over it lol..now ive got toothache..which might stop me chewing but shouldnt stop me feeling hungry lol

maybe your right..if im bored i should look at diffo recipes...im being lazeee arent i? :D
tho in my defence i still feel pretty wiped out lol..and being only one to cook in our house it gets to be a chore at times...

mind you one of my sons is a 2nd yr trainee chef!! but he eats meat and i dont lol..

think youve hit the nail on the head tho with my brekkie lol....ive just looked back at my food diary...god im soo boring! lmao

Soo tell me..what did oyu cook with the butternut squash? :D

Nothing exciting im affraid. I just tried it for the first time roasted but it was delicious. I wanna try a butternut squash soup receipe soon tho- maybe that can be an activity for the easter hols- oh i cant wait!!

I will jump over to ur diary later to have a look at ur meals. Probably after the hair dresser has been now as she is nearly here.

Cacking myself!! ahh wish me luck lol

good luck lol.im sure youl look fab! :D

ps dont get too excited at my diary lmaoo

Back