niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

wish my daughters school broke up today lol..

you sound pleased..:) lmao
x

Good afternoon everyone :D

I have had such a wonderful afternoon with my friend. We nipped into boots and popped into next to nosey at the sale rails. Brought a size 18 jumper which fits but as its meant to look baggy i have lots of wear out of it yet whilst i lose weight which is good. We then went food shopping and had lunch back at my friends house. She is also following the plan which helps considerably for such events! We had baked salmon and new potato salad. It was lush!

Having spag bol for dinner.

Must outline my day properly tho!

Breakfast- 2 weetbix and milk. Grapes, plum and bananna. (HEA and HEB)

Lunch - Salmon, green salad and new potatoes.

Snacks Weight watcher crinkle crisps 4.0 syns

Dinner - Spaghetti bolognaise.

Syns Vodka 9 syns. Taxi choc biscuit 6 syns

Total 19 OUCH!!

Last edited:
Afternoon all!

What a lovely sunny Sunday! Off out in a bit to lap up this wonderful day. Went out last night with OH for a few drinkies. Went abit over syns AGAIN. But im not worried coz i no today and the rest of the week will be very good indeedy!

Breakfast/Brunch (12.30pm lol) Bacon on toast with SW fried egg. Grapes and yoghurt.

Snacky/lunch- yet to be decided. Probably munch on some chicken or something and a piece of fruit.

Dinner. Salmon Stir fry with rice noodle. Fruit salad for afters.

Syns, Tomato Sauce (2 syns)
Looking forward to the dancing on ice final tonight- how sad!

Anyways enjoy your sunny Sunday everyone!! xx

Last edited:
:D sounds like you got sunday all sussed lol...the weather here wasnt that good....

but i wasnt idle all day lol...mind you i got sooo engrossed in potting stuff i forgot to put the blooming washing on!

so il be running round like s mad woman ina but when the washing machine finishes and wet washing all round house!
oh well....only three more days to a rest hahaha x

Red day.

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs. Bananna

Lunch- Seafood stick and prawn stir fry. Grapes.

Dinner Gammon round with a roasted pepper and veg sprinkled with 42 g reduced fat cheese (hea)

Super- marmite on toast and an options drink 2 syns

Snack WW baked crisps 4.0

Last edited:
Just got back from school. Had year 11's in again today to do some study support.
Going EE today
Breakfast - 28G Puffed wheat and milk (hea and b)

Lunch - SW syn free chilli and garlic sausage with beansprout and rice noodles (1) chilli flakes an soy sauce.

Dinner - Pasta and chilli with side salad

Snacks WW baked crisps 4.0 syns

Last edited:
Ta Louise!! xx

Looking at my meals today they do sound rather random but tbh i quite enjoyed them lol. Don't think this week is my week tbh. Went on the wii fit and I know we arent to go on what other scales say but it is normally quite good at showing my losses. But nope not this week. Its saying i am maintaining :(

Defo not going to KFC on weigh in nights anymore- even tho the circumstances last week were a one off!

Fingers crossed I will lose over night lol!! xx

Hi guys. Im reporting slightly intoxicated with alcohol. Just had a fab meal out in Liverpool one with a good friend drank some wine and got the last train home. Unusual tbh as we wud normally make it into a messy night but we were sensible...for once! :)

Well lost 1.5lb this week. Very pleased. Consultant has set a challenge. Drink 4 500ml bottles of water a day and consume between 5 and 10 speed foods a day. This is to help 'flush' out the old system. Let's just hope it flushes out the syns I have consumed in the last 4 hours LOL!!!

Night chaps *Hiccup* x

Thanks Lou lol.
Day 1 of the C challenge

Starting off the day with a SW breakfast.
Breakfast Joes sausages x 2, bacon and tomatoes (speed)
Drinks: 1 coffee, 1 herbal tea. Bottle of water

Lunch Chicken salad (baby spinach, toms, cucumber, pickled onions and radishes) Peach activia yoghurt. 1 bottle of water.

Dinner Joes stragonoff meatballs with spag and homemade tomato and garlic herb sauce.

TBC

Last edited:
Ok so yesterday I ended up peeing like a race horse which i believe is a good thing?

Drove me mad in the middle of the night tho- 3 times i had to go:(

DAY 2 of the C challenge
Breakfast - 28g Bran flakes with milk (hex's) Joes sausage, bacon and egg and a pear:D (I was hungry lol)
Bottle of water

Lunch - Chicken Salad with activia yoghurt
Bottle of water
Dinner - Spag bol :D Activia and strawberries.
Bottle of water
Snacks- eat smart pickled onion flavoured snack 3.0syns, Options choc 2.0 syns, After eight mints x2 4.0syns.

As you can see I am not following the Good Friday's ritual of not eating meat. But tbh I dont really care lol. I am not very religious so I dont see the harm :)

Total Syns 9

Last edited:
Well I went out this afternoon with my Grandma. Visited some relatives and then had lunch out as it was getting late so the tuna salad I had planned turned into a Salmon salad with croutons and red pepper dressing. I'm not gonna count the syns as I havent got a clue but it cant be that many. There were hardly any croutons on it anyway. Just enjoyed it and that is that lol.

Aww glad you enjoyed it and it certainly doesn't sound unhealthy. Drinking lots of water can be tough, I tend to forget :p but am sure it'll show up when it comes to weigh in as a valued loss. Good luck x

Day 4 of the C challenge-
Well this didnt go to well. :(

The water thing went out of the window but there was a genuine reason for this. I went to banger racing which we do every 2 weeks as my bf races (the season is the same of F1's). Well the track is situated on a field (warton) Although its well equipped the toilets aren't necessarily pleasant. Being there from 10am til 6pm I really dont want to be using these toilets very often. So i restricted my drinking. I didnt let myself go thirsty but I didnt drink for the sake of it.

Also, my food eating wasnt necassarily angelic either.

Breakfast - bran flaked with milk.
Lunch- Jacket potato and cheese :(
Dinner Turkey stir fry with rice. We had a bank holiday gathering after racing and they all got takeaways whilst i slaved in the kitchen. I couldnt resist pinching a stuffed jalepeno pepper and a mozeralla stick from perfect pizza off my friend lol. No idea on syn values for these.

I think i drank about 10 syns worth of vodka with diet pepsi too lol.

So im guessing I used 20 syns yesterday:eek:.

Day 5 of the C challenge
Well today I am going EE and must consume All water intake today.

Breakfast Bran flakes and scrambled egg
Bottle of water.
Lunch- Possibly jacket potato and beans with fruit salad.
Dinner Steak and something :p

Will report back later to write down exactly how i managed today. Wish me luck x

DAY 6 of the C challenge

Breakfast - Bran flakes and a coffee
Lunch -Tesco Lighter choice creamy mushroom and pasta (1.5 syns)
Raspberries.
Glass of diet pepsi
Dinner- Salmon, stir fry and rice noodles (1 syn)
Mullerlight
Strawberries
Water - 1l of NAS squash with water

Last edited:
Back