niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

I never had pudding last night in the end.

Today is yet another EE day.
Breakfast- weetabix and milk
Lunch- veggie soup, yoghurt and apple
Dinner- Salmon, boiled potatoes and roasted veg.
Snack- quavers. 4.5. syns, 10 cal soup 0.5 syns.

Today i have not been dreadfully brilliant. I have a bad chest and have been taking cough mixture- umpteen syns already.

I need to stop eating crisps with my syns also. I am in the dreadful habit of coming home and grabbing a bag of quavers out of the cupboard. Naughty me!!

Today was EE.

Breakfast- Toast with marmite
Lunch- Veggie soup, apple, yoghurt
Dinner- turkey stir fry with rice noodles.
Snacks- quavers

Syns- cough mixture, throat sweets and quavers. :(:(

Hiya niknaks - I've been reading your diary this evening and thought I'd stop by and say hello. Hope you feel better soon - bad chests are the worst and seems so unfair to have to use syns on cough medicine rather than quavers!!

The sweet and sour pork sounds lovely - I think I've made curry too often recently and would love to try something new. You said you got the recipe from class....would it be a pain to type it up here??

Hi Loumoo thanks for posting. Here is the receipe hun. Its was very very yummy and so easy to make.

1lb diced pork
1 red onion
2 cloves garlic
frozen peppers (as much or as less as you like)
1 courgette
button mushrooms
1 tin tomatoes
1 tsp mixed herbs
1 or 2 tsp sweetner
1 veg stock 1/2 pint
1 whole fresh pineapple
1 or 2 tsp tomato puree

Brown pork to seal.
Put everything in deep casserole dish and cook in oven on 180C for couple of hours until pork is tender and sauce has thickened.

Syns are from tom puree

Lost 3lb this week. Just need to lose 1lb more to be back where i was before my holiday. Not posted due to parents evening and busy nights.

Yesterday I didn't have my b box and only used 1 SYN!!!!! First time ever lol.

Today is EE
Breakfast- weetabix and mik
Lunch- veg soup, apple, yoghurt
Snack- Mug shot
Dinner- chicken curry half n half. nom nom

Snack- wotsits

Thanks Lou. I am full steam ahead. Determined to lose big again this week. Today I had breakfast late as I wanted weight watchers bread so went to the shops and ended up doing some xmas shopping too... so it was 12 when i ate brekkie. Just means my lunch and tea will be later so hopefully my late night munchies should stay away!!! Excited for xfactor tonight. I love weekend telly!!!!

Today's menu
Breakfast- bacon, beans and toast with orange
Lunch- jacket potato with mackerel and cucumber
Dinner- pork loin fillet with veggies
Pudding- jelly and fruit :)

Afternoon.

Well last night I had a few vodkas. Probably about 11/12 syns worth. Had a bite of a rocky too lol.

Today is EE
Breakfast- weetabix and milk. Orange
Lunch- cheese n broccoli pasta with broccoli and sweetcorn
Dinner- roast chicken, roast potatoes, steamed veggies, stuffing(3 syns) and gravy (3 syns)

Thanks for the recipe - can't wait to try it! Will have to be an EE day as I can't possibly have S&S pork without a bit of (fried) rice!!

Congrats on the weight loss - I'll be in a similar lose what I've gained boat (just need to wait until Thurs evening to see what the damage is) so you're a good inspiration there!!

Totally agree with the rice loumoo. Well I lost 1.5lbs this week. So im back to were i was before my holiday to athens yipee!!

Went out for tea last night and had steak, veg and jacket potato. Was a bit dry to be honest but made up for it with a few glasses of wine lol!!

Today is EE
Breakfast- bacon on toast, plum
Lunch- cottage pie with veggies
Dinner- gammon, BNS squash and roasted veggies.

My friend passed down some jeans of hers (size 18) Im a 20 but i thought id try them on. To my surprise they fit! Im so pleased. :) Great motivation to continue.

Oh bugger!!!!!!!!

I have had a HELL of a weekend.:cry:

I knew it would be difficult as I had many things planned but i didn't expect to completely give up!!:confused:

Well I have come here to admit my syns and hopefully put an end to this self distruction!

Friday evening i went to a presentation do in morecombe and we stopped over the night. I knew i was going to be heavily drinking so i saved some syns up and even had turkey stir fry for my tea before we set off knowing the bf was stopping off at maccie D's! There was burger bar in the function room and a friend brought chips to share between us on our table. So i hapily tucked in- not knowing what was to come later on!

At the end of the night I was starving! So we went to the takeaway shop and I ordered chicken burger and chips with mayo. I wolfed it down and didn't even enjoy it- it was bland, tasetless and whilst eating it I was thinking I would have rather have tucked in to a plate of pasta n sauce or bacon on toast!

The next day I wasn't too well. I won't go into details but i was on the loo for half an hour in morning. :( Didn't stop me from eating the full english in the b n b though!

Then i had a show saturday night (something to raise money for a local church so they could fix the roof) i was there from 12pm- 12am. I basically ate what was given to me. Cheese on toast for lunch. PACKETS of crisps, then in the evening I had soup, beef barm, and a very fattening homemade sweet thing. (This was the menu which was served at the show during the interval).

Yesterday was no better. I started off well with fruit for breakfast but then went food shopping with the boyfriend and he picked up 2 feasters. We were due out in 3 hours and were so hungry and i had tonnes of housework to do so i caved in and ate the feasters WITH a choc cup cake!!!! In the evening we went to a 21st meal.

Starters- chicken liver pate
Main- Ham penne carbonara
Desert- birthday cake :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Oh and 2 glasses of wine.

When i got home last night i was violently sick. Surely this was my body telling me to stop!!

Today i woke with all motivation to get back on track. I had weetabix for breakfast, sw cottage pie for lunch and then it all went wrong. I have just stuffed myself with a freddo and hula hoops. I am going to zumba tonight and plan to work my backside off but why is it when we know we've been naughty we think it's okay to continue on this horrible rocky road to being fat again! IT HAS TO STOP AND STOP IT WILL...RIGHT NOW!

I don't even enjoy eating crap. I just did it because it was convienent. It tastes nice but then the guilt soon takes over and all of a sudden you regret everything you put in your mouth.

Sorry for the ong rant ut i feel so much better- this is like therapy. Thanks for reading and if you made it this far down the page you deserve a medal! xx

You have done so well so far, dont beat yourself up about it hun. Just draw a line under it, forget it and concentrate on getting back on plan tonight instead of concentrating on what you have already eaten :)

Enjoy your zumba class hun, and good luck for getting abck on track x

Hun, remember you are human and we're in this for the long term, it's been one hard slog and it's natural that we have slips ups (check me out with my chocolate finger incident today)... anyway, get that line drawn hun, you know the deal - don't miss class, face the music and look forward to a whole new week. xxx

Well I went to face the music and so happened to lose 1lb! Got my 2 stone award too! Bonus! Got to be extra careful this week, reckon it could come and bite me on bum!

I have reset my signature, it has taken me a year almost to lose 2 stone- how pathetic but i am ready for the year ahead and have set my mini goals for another 2 stone in 2011.

This is a change for life, not just for now!

:)

Not posted for a while. Shame on me!! I have been bad!!

Friday night i went out on the town for my bf's brothers gf's 21st *breathe* drank vodka all night however, when i got home i raided the fridge and munch on half a packets of tuc biscuits and half a slab of cheese :O

Then had a kitkat and a bag of hula hoops! Naughty me!!

I have kept to 5 syns a day since and am about to do my weekly zumba regime. Going to work extra hard to burn off that cheese!

Today i have had the following
Weetabix with blueberries
Cottage pie but with carrot and swede topping
Mug shot before zumba
Pork stir fry with rice noodles (half syn).

Hoping to maintain this week.

Fingers crossed!

Hi hun, sounds like you had a good night, did you have a yuk hangover? Fingers crossed for weigh in, sure you'll be fine x

Hi hun, how are you? Have you broken up for the holidays now? Yippeee.... paaaaaarty time, hope you're ok x

Hi Lou. Yes broken up for holidays woop woop!!!

Last week I gained a pound. Had a very hard week. This week is looking no brighter to be honest. Yesterday straight after work we went for a pub lunch. Had gammon, jacket and peas. Good but then we went to my friends house at 3pm and started drinking Sangria all night, munched on nibbles and orderd a pizza!

Came home played in the snow, vomitted (sorry for too much info) and now have a stomping hangover!!

Hangovers for me are so bad as all i wanna do is eat! But i have cleaned my kitchen and our bedroom. And took a walk up the road to the ASDA in the snow :p.

Today's menu
Breakfast- bacon on toast with beans (heb)
Lunch- Batchelors brocolli and cheese pasta with chicken and extra veggies.
Tea- Chicken, sw chips veggies and slash of gravy. nom nom!!
Syns- chocolate 3 syns
Brought grapes and blueberries to munch on.
I am starting my week TODAY rather than last wednesday as i know i have over gone my syns. So as to not spoil the rest of the week with the mind set of "ahh ive ruined it now so what's the point". I am drawing a line and still allowing myself to have 10 syns a day. FRESH START!!

God slimming in the festive season is NOT a piece of p@*s!

Back