niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

Well wanted to go to iceland and get the boxing day bits in but still not too confident driving in these conditions. Think i shall wait until tomoro and go early on in the morning. The sun is out so hopefully some should have melted down by then.

Todays menu EE
Breakfast- bacon sandwhich (heb) tea with milk (hea)
Lunch- Jacket potato, tuna and onion with mayo (2 syns) clementine and blueberries
Dinner- Britmums sweet onion and beef casserole done in the slow cooker With mash and veggies.

So yesterday i managed to clean the kitchen and bedroom. Now i have the stairs, bathroom and lounge to quickly go over. Then i have a nice clean flat. Got stack of ironing to get on with and then im gonna sit on my bottom and watch some things i have recorded on sky plus and read my book which has been deprived since the beginning of half term. Hurrah for the holidays! xx

Hi everyone.

Hope you all had a wonderful christmas. I was spoilt rotten! Just need to stop with the christmas food now and get back on track. I have been 100% NAUGHTY for a whole week and it's weigh in day today. I am going but whatever the scales say it doesnt bother me. I am still getting weighed. I am still in control. I intend to be 100% After new year. I shall be sticking to plan tomorrow (thursday) Friday its new years and i am off to a house party so will be tucking into a buffet. Then hopefully back to plan saturady onwards.

My new years resolution is to loose another 2 stone for next christmas. You shall probably think that this is quite a small target for 12 months but i have had slow loses all the way through. 2 stone is a good amount and i will be very happy to weigh 13 stone by next christmas!

xxx

Hi hun, glad you had a nice Christmas and well done for going to class tonight, the only time it gets scary is when we stop going to class. Have a lovely new year and 2 stone in a year is not slow at all.. at least you know you'll keep it off xx

Morning,

Well I have woken up with the right frame of mind. Very motivated to be on plan today.

Breakfast- Weetabix with blueberries
Lunch- at the pub (probably steak jacket potato and salad)
Dinner- speedy bangers and beans with sw chips

Just updating,

Went for a lovely pub meal with my Grandma. Chose steak and chicken combo. Had steak and chicken breast with a jacket spud and butter syns? With fried onions syns? with a side salad that came with a dressing- DAMN!!

Can't have the tea i planned either as I couldnt get hold of joes sausages from butchers as they havent ordered any in and won't until the new year. So its going to be chicken wrapped in bacon with veggies and some batchelors pasta instead.

EE day-ish.

Breakfast- weetabix with milk.
Lunch- Tuna jacket with mayo 3 syns and orange
Dinner- salmon with rice and veggies 2 syns for seafood sauce

Then.. lots of booze and buffet food.

Happy new year everyone. All the best! xx

Morning
Well yesterday was a 100% day Wahoo AND I went out for lunch.

Yesterdays menu
Breakfast weight watchers toast with Marmite
Lunch was at the pub gammon with small salad and jacket
Dinner chicken salad with savoury rice

Todays extra easy menu is
Breakfast weight watchers toast
Lunch chicken salad and rice
Dinner chilli with rice and chips. I'm back in thezone. GET IN!!!

Last edited:
ahhh good day for me today stayed on plan and haven't used all of my syns. Tomorrow is a work at home day but I'm going in coz I find working at home very difficult. Not to sure what ny mealsare going to b yet but I have got plenty of healthy choices on so roll on another good day on plan :D

Well I gained another half pound but I did have a naughty new year and new years day so I suppose I deserve it.
Todays menu
Breakfast scrambled egg on toast
Lunch. Mig shot, Apple and yoghurt
Dinner, chilli and rice

Tomorrow I shall be doing a Green day as I feel like more cheese so...
Breakfast - scrambled egg and grapefruit
Lunch- beans on toast
Dinner- quorn sausages pasta with veggies and cheese

Hi hun, may steal your pasta recipe, never thought of putting quorn sausages in it too, mmm. I'm so glad I'm on a green day today, am off to ASK for dinner with the girls tonight, keeping fingers crossed that they have a nice low fat pasta in a tomato sauce. Have a good weekend x

Hey Lou.
Am I stuck in the times I have never heard of ASK. Lol. Hope u enjoyed it.
I only ever really have quorn unless its with pasta, cheese and a dash of tabassco nom nom.

Tomorrow we have my bfs brother and his gf over for dinner. I shall be cooking a chicken roast SW style. Probably get some yorkshires in though just for a treat.
EE day tomorow.
Breakfast - egg on toast, grapefruit
Lunch- batchelors pasta with veggies
Dinner - chicken roast

heyy hello you...:)
not sure if you remember me..havnt been here in a while....hope we can catch up some time.
x

Hiya!
would like to say ive been off exploring the world or embroiled in a fantastic relationship.....or getting slimmer but..sadly none of it would be true :D

Things just werent right for a while....but dont really want to look backwards you know....looking to the future and i want it to be a healthier slimmer one!

Soooo how have you been doing and what have you been upto?
x

Back