L: 2 scrambled eggs with 1 slice wHEAT toast
Snack: 1/2 big peach, bowl of rice and corn
D: bowl of chili
Snack:
1/2 roti with hummus, 2 cups of tea

:cry:*busted* :cry:1/2 choc walnut flapjack, and 3 handfuls of choc. raisins

AND NO EXERCISE TODAY:break_diet:

you can do this hun :) x

don't think by have some flapjack you have blown it, take a look at the bigger picture over the week. You will get there if you cut out all these snacks and chocs altogether, then eventually you will crack and end up eating loads and really having a pig out.

Do you make your own hummus? x

Thanks everyone for your encouragement!

Thank you all for your words of encouragement...today was a better day...

and yes, charisma, thats why i like SW -- I can have chocolate and not feel entirely guilty!

Water: 2L
B: 2 cup of coffee with milk (no sugar), 2 choc flapjacks (they aren't that big) (HE? bcuz oats?)
Snack: bananna, 2 peaches
L: red pepper harissa, grilled meat kebab, 2 tblspn hummus (HE), green salad, 1/2 wrap
Snack: 1/2 magnum bar (2.5 syn)
Snack: 2 ryvita dark rye (HE), can diet coke
D: 5 roasted chicken wings, 1 tblspn corn

*busted* 3 small cadbury choc chip cookies (9 syns??)
--> I call this busted cuz I scoffed these down out of stress and didnt even enjoy them!

_________
anyone know the syn value for those flapjacks (homemade and bought at a festival)???

Last edited:
Hiya u can do this!!!
Count up the syns of your wee extras and youll be okay. I give myself 70 syns per week and just subtract them as I use them :)

yes, thats sounds like an good idea --I will try that, thanks!

don't think by have some flapjack you have blown it, take a look at the bigger picture over the week. You will get there if you cut out all these snacks and chocs altogether, then eventually you will crack and end up eating loads and really having a pig out.
thanks for the slap in the face!
Do you make your own hummus? x

yes i make my own hummus -- do you?

Water: 2L
B: 2 cup of coffee with milk (no sugar), 2 choc flapjacks (they aren't that big) (HE? bcuz oats?)
Snack: bananna, 2 peaches
L: red pepper harissa, grilled meat kebab, 2 tblspn hummus (HE), green salad, 1/2 wrap
Snack: 1/2 magnum bar (2.5 syn)
Snack: 2 ryvita dark rye (HE), can diet coke
D: 5 roasted chicken wings, 1 tblspn corn

*busted* 3 small cadbury choc chip cookies (9 syns??)
--> I call this busted cuz I scoffed these down out of stress and didnt even enjoy them!

_________
anyone know the syn value for those flapjacks (homemade and bought at a festival)???

flapjacks definately can't be used as a healthy extra. they're normally bound together using margerine/butter and contain sugar/syrup. try looking up shop bought ones for rough sin values.

Hummus Recipe

blend 2-3 tins chick peas with half head of peeled garlic, and juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 teaspn of cumin, 1/2 teaspn salt (more if u like salt!) and 2 tspn of tahina (OPTIONAL cuz it just gives it an autnentic taste!)

as its whizzing around, you can drizzle water (or a mixture of olive oil and water) and it will make the hummus creamier

I do the same with fava beans -- an egyptian recipe -- and its delish!

A new day -- a new leaf!

August 17th -- a new day!

B: cup of coffee with milk no sugar (HEa), 2x28g granola/oat bar (2 HEb)
L: wholewhat pasta, tblspn ketchup (syn)
D:
Snack:
Snack:
Snack:

Back