Nina's journey with CD and Dr. Phil -- I am working on blocking the satsified binger.

pity party just finished...

well today started off nicely...went for a walk again in the afternoon...to keep my mind off food and on real issues...

this evening had a a bit of a toilet problem...again (from last night) -- and its worse than giving birth! hahahaha...not being too graphic...

well came downstairs...and the lil voice said 'get off this diet now -- look what its doing to you, you dont need it! you will find some other way to lose weight!'

and that was all i need to hear...and i ate and ate all my plate!

now in a food-induced stupor i feel like i let myself down, AGAIN.

:break_diet:

I am ready to get back on track!

Bump!

I need to get my head back into gear...2007 was a year of many things for me...January 2nd marked the day that my premie passed away...instead of comforting myself with food, I joined CD for the first time ever. I was hopeful and really on course for the first few months...

Then I started to wobble in the third month...and well, since then, there have been many attempts, but no final success.

Present day...six years later...my wounds have healed, I have a beautiful and clever three year old daughter who is my everything...a wonderful and supportive husband (finally after two bad marriages!)... So what more can a gal ask for?!

I am searching for the gal behind the fat suit...this suit has been my self burden...and I will use 2012 to shed it once and for all. I will be 34 inn October, and I am determined not to be classed as morbidly obese by then...I am determined to not feel awful when I see a doctor because of body pains, and they say, well it's your weight that's the problem. The truth hurts, and so I am here to change.

2012 is a changeme event ;)

Back