Nina's journey with CD and Dr. Phil -- I am working on blocking the satsified binger.

I FEEL FLIPPIN GR8T!!!

DQ:
who wouldnt want to smooch such a cute face!! really ur so sweetlooking! and u seem to have a personality to match!

well went out for my hr walk (goal is 3x/wk for this month)...I find that my mood changes so quickly from minute to minute...last post said I was going out 4 a walk on the GORGEOUS day and as soon as I closed down the laptop and went upstairs to get ready...I was no sooner in the bed lying down telling DH I just didnt FEEL like going out -- mental problems or what??

DH gently encouraged me and said he'd drop me off at the nearby park and that I shouldnt let laziness get the best of me -- and that I have goals to achieve!!!!!!

Well, I must admit, after my hr long walk --I FEEL :party0049:FLIPPIN GR8T!!! worked up a small sweat...and think I will have my first food pack...mmmmmmmmmmmmm

:character00148: Final thought: I am happy to feel alive...and I will do this!

been neglecting my diary but not my diet....

well didnt think today would be another star...but I made it!!!!!!!!

i had to fight off the CB -- she wanted me to fill that void of emptiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did have some cottage cheese and eggs...but stayed in ketosis...and feel proud of myself...

I will finish this! right now i am on cloud :character00100:...

I am over the moon!!!!!!!!!!

woke up this morning...jumped on my scale -- a day early but thats ok -- and thought that TTOM would have me gaining...even though yesterday i took enuf trips to the WC to encircle the globe!

269...269...i just cant believe it...i am soooooooooooo thrilled and i know i will finish this...this battle with my weight has lasted since i was 18 and 10 yrs is too much...i want to be healthy...

ooohhhhhhh off to the WC again
:character00255:

will get my first spinning star tonight!!

Thanks DQ -- and it was a very good idea to start a recommiting thread...it has helped me to get back on track! how have you been?

bigup 4 me...!!!! caught my chatterbox yesterday -- she talked me into scoffing something -- cant even recall what...it made me soooooooo sick, my body reacted by fervently purging it all up!!! oh my...I felt like a real idiot -- almost wrecking my recommitment...

have done well today and waiting for my WI on tuesday...i am hoping 4 a good loss since i have been good this week and even started exercising...

The Food which has called My Name and I have not Answered To

1. garlic mash potato
  2. Um Ali (egyptian recipe of bread pudding)
  3. empanadas (home-made by me)
  4. grits!!!!!!!!! (an american thing, yeah?)

**This will be an ongoing list until I end my journey with CD**I will continually refer back to this to be proud of my growing resilence to the Chatterbox who 'loves me the fat way that I am'...

The preceding list is of food that I have chosen NOT to eat in a binging mode...instead I talked my way out of it...

Hey Hun,

Just read your thread, Your on one heck of a rollercoaster... I replied your pm... let me know if you got it!!!

Hope SS is going well..

Take care Nas x

hey Nas...

thanks for the pm reply -- and i just replied b4 seeing this post!

!!!!welcome, wholeheardtedly, to my rollercoastering journey...sometimes I think I should use my diary more as a venting tool...and I have -- at least about the things which were poignant in my life...

The Food which has called My Name and I finally answered...

:eatdrink051:well...just polished off a bowl of grits...and b4 that 2 pieces of homemade sweet almond cake...

at least I stopped...

TOTM is coming up...and been uspest the past couple of days...so I have not yet, obviously, been rid of my emotional eating...right now...its in the food trance/coma mode...and my void is filled...

:eatdrink023:

I am a whole 1lb lighter than I was last week...not too bad...but could be better...I want to SS properly just to finish with this diet once and for all...but I pick -- keeping myself in ketosis -- but throwing it all outa wack on TOTM week...
:busted:

worst yet...I feel guilty for letting myself down -- and my biggest supporter is DH -- who isnt home yet...and I quess he'll never understand this struggle that I have with food...but he will always be my best mate...

Ramadan is on Thursday...and we are looking forward to cleaning out our bodies, minds, and spirits...wondering how CD will fit into all of this...

scratch that -- I WILL DO THIS EVEN IF IT TAKES EVERYTHING I'VE GOT!!!

:chores016:
OK lil pep talk there, gotta pyche myself into this...tomorrow is new and afresh...a day to carpe diem and give it my best shot!

whew.

:talk017:

:hug99: honey. TOTM has been the downfall of many, so don't beat yourself up too much :whoopass: Just keep picking yourself up, dusting yourself off and keep on going...

:hug99: honey. TOTM has been the downfall of many, so don't beat yourself up too much :whoopass: Just keep picking yourself up, dusting yourself off and keep on going...

thanks DQ for your continual words of encouragement...

how have you been feeling? I like your star -- shootin some my way, i hope!

I'm feeling good. The tens machine is working wonders, and I am happily getting through the day without too many painkillers. In a good place at the mo, so happy to send positive :vibes: and stars your way!! ;)

glad to know your not allowing your body to rely on the painkillers for relief -- as I have read that medicines are sometimes the cause of cyclic pain -- u take some to ease the pain and then end up with higher dosages cuz the body builds up a tolerance/resistance...

thanks for the vibes hun! muuuuuh!;)

Great News

I am pregnant...oh what a surprise...

very happy bout it...just wish I had a chance to get closer to goal...especially since my BMI was very high last year during my pregnancy and developed HELLP...

but this time around will be different...I am 30 lbs lighter than I was this time last year...and I will keep up my healthy exercise program...

anyone have suggestions for a healthy diet??? I know it sounds weird, just dont want to gain -- and would hope to safely lose a few lbs in the first trimester...

Congratulations Nina, that is fantastic news!!! :clap: :clap:

Erm, for maintaining i believe plans like SW and WW allow you to follow them whilst pregnant. So pleased for you mate!! :D

That's fantastic news Nina

Picture20402.gif

So happy for you!

As for the 'healthy food'. Guess it will depend on what sort of stuff you like. 5 fruit and veg a day and all that:p Using good oils. Grilled not friend etc etc. Eating 'sensibly'

Best of luck with the pregnancy:clap:

Back