Nipping it in the bud!! one year on, 1 stone heavier

Hey JJJ,nice to have you back in the fold. Those few lbs will be off in no time. Vxx

Thanks girls, and Georgie you look BLOODY fantastic! xx

She does doesn't she - she is my thininspiration!!

good luck hunnie you can do it. I know what its like :-( i got down to 8 st after having my daughter and felt great. However i put it all back on again when i had my son and this time it seems so much harder to shift. Although its finally started to come back off.
I lost my weight first time on slim fast but i couldn't stick to it second time round. Finally i've found another diet i can stick to again so its finally starting to shift again.
We'll do it together :)

You know where I'm coming from Scatty!
Well, yesterday went fine so here is to day 2........feeling positive and determined so bring it on! x

Whey Hey, I have found your post.. ;)

You have done so well to lose all your weight, Yeah the hardest part is maintaining it, You haven't put loads back on & I am sure you will get that off in no time if you 'stick to it', lol

Why not do the 1000cal, at least you can eat & I know it wont come off as quick but you wont be tempted to eat other foods..

Keep Smiling chick, You will get there.

Hope you have done well today, Get glugging..

xx

Thanks Kell...you're doing great too hun x

Well, today i've had 1 bar, 1 frozen choc tetra and 1.5 litres of water plus milk in tea/coffee and quite a large bunch of grapes!

Bit of a mix and match day but I was really craving the fruit and its better than a packet of biscuits (which have stayed firmly in the cupboard!)

xx

Good going avoiding the temptation of biscuits hunnie. Keep it up :) x x

Back