No HEA

Shirleen

Gold Member
Hi all I've been off tea for about a week which means no HEA and I've been doing green days! I have had cheese a couple of times but most days no A choice. I don't eat cereal and don't like drinking milk without either a peanut butter sarnie or cheese sarnie lol!!!
Will this harm my losses?

Hey hun ! I think the main challenge is that the plan has an A choices for a reason so not sure if it will effect your loss but your diet will be missing some essential calcium ?? I dont drink milk so I end up having either some babybells or cheesestring lights with lunch, some grate mozzarella with a rocket salad - Just try and fine a meal to incorporate some cheese into.

Good luck xxxx

There was a converstation in group last week about a similar thing, our C said one member, after STS, gains & small loses lost 5lb in a week, she asked what she'd done different & the reply 'I put my hex's back in' to which the C replied 'who asked you to take them out!' Maybe it will affect your loses, maybe it won't I don't like milk & only have cheese as my hexa, ususally on toast, in pasta or on ryvita;)

Happy Holidays said:
There was a converstation in group last week about a similar thing, our C said one member, after STS, gains & small loses lost 5lb in a week, she asked what she'd done different & the reply 'I put my hex's back in' to which the C replied 'who asked you to take them out!' Maybe it will affect your loses, maybe it won't I don't like milk & only have cheese as my hexa, ususally on toast, in pasta or on ryvita;)

I'll try to incorporate it a bit more now. It's just I'm wary of cheese sometimes because if y migraines, not that cheese is a trigger for me in just wary if having too much!

Shirleen said:
I'll try to incorporate it a bit more now. It's just I'm wary of cheese sometimes because if y migraines, not that cheese is a trigger for me in just wary if having too much!

It sucks that it causes you migraines. I watched a tv show a couple of years back called dieting secrets and they did a study about high fat high calcium diary (it was cheese they used) and it proved to help people loose weight - that's all the reason I need :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ally7997 said:
It sucks that it causes you migraines. I watched a tv show a couple of years back called dieting secrets and they did a study about high fat high calcium diary (it was cheese they used) and it proved to help people loose weight - that's all the reason I need :)

Maybe I should have cheese as my post workout snack!

Thanks I had a Babybel light after my workout last night and am back on tea!

Shirleen said:
Thanks I had a Babybel light after my workout last night and am back on tea!

Good girl ;-)

Back