Green Days No longer down in the dumps

What about sparkling water, either flavoured or unflavoured?

worth a try, thats what I usually drink at work :) x

Yeah should be ok, just maybe see how you are with it first of all :)

Maybe my 'Magic Porridge' isn't so magic after all as Ive just read in another post u MUST have either 1 scan bran or 1 ryvita wholegrain along with the 28g porridge for it to count as a HEX B otherwise the 28g porridge needs to be synned as not enough fibre in that alone to count as HEX B ! Oh well u live 'n' learn :-(

To be honest, I have never done this and its never effected my loss's. Obviously everyones different but don't panic just yet. Just get yourself a pack of rivita for future Xxx

Maybe my 'Magic Porridge' isn't so magic after all as Ive just read in another post u MUST have either 1 scan bran or 1 ryvita wholegrain along with the 28g porridge for it to count as a HEX B otherwise the 28g porridge needs to be synned as not enough fibre in that alone to count as HEX B ! Oh well u live 'n' learn :-(

Don't worry hun. You don't have to have all your HEB, though its often better for weight loss if you do. I often forget my scan bran when I make magic porridge.

According to the wii today Im 3lb heavier than on bathroom scales so not sure which ones to use regularly! It's easier to c on the wii but I weighed in on bathroom scales at start of sw. Day 9 & I def feel like Ive lost. My legs don't feel so heavy & tight suppose that'll b the fluid!

Hi Hunca.
Welcome to the best forum on the internet! Sorry to here how your husband is treating you but don't worry, you have friends here!
Before I started SW I used to snore but that has now stopped, I am lucky that my wife supports me. I need to loose weight but she doesn't but does eat the same as me so she is loosing weight as well!
Best advice I can give you is write a weekly menu and then stick to it, that way you buy only what you will eat and it's useful to keep a check on your weight loss, I always put my loss on each weeks menu, this has been very useful when your weight loss is not what you expected as you can go back and hopefully found out why.
Pete

I would stick with the bathroom ones just now. I had this at the beginning too but stuck with my bathroom scales because its what I started with. I got a new set once I reached target and I was a bit heavier on them but I was happy with my size so it didn't matter! Hope that helps Xxx

Use the scales you first weighed in on when you started - wifits are notorious for being unreliable as scales. Also, only weigh once a week at the same time! Don't scale hop x

Thanks Pete. Encouraged to hear the snoring will hopefully stop as my weight goes down. I have a notebook where Im writing down everything I eat & drink & have also written the loss I had.
I was so tempted to go on bathroom scales this a.m but have resisted.

Some good advice there Pete, will think about doing that myself.

Keep fighting the good fight Hunca x

I know I shouldn't have BUT I went on the scales this morning and ...........................
I'm down another 5lbs :) I shouldn't wi til Mon so fingers crossed it's correct (I wi at home anyway) that wld make it 7lbs in 2wks. OMG how/why does this 'diet' work!!!!!!!

hunca said:
I know I shouldn't have BUT I went on the scales this morning and ...........................
I'm down another 5lbs :) I shouldn't wi til Mon so fingers crossed it's correct (I wi at home anyway) that wld make it 7lbs in 2wks. OMG how/why does this 'diet' work!!!!!!!

Hunny - please do yourself a huge favour & keep off the scales between weigh ins. Think how you will feel if you get on them on monday now and have lost 3lbs not 5lbs. You'll be gutted because your expectation is a higher loss. Even though you'd have been happy with 3lbs if you hadn't looked. Seriously. Take the batteries out, hide them somewhere, or give them to a friend until weigh in. Or even better - get rid of the scales completely & weigh yourself at boots once a week - its 20p xxx

I know but I couldn't resist. Ur right Id be much better off ditching them so the temptations not there.

Hi Hunca,

I just had to respond about you weighing in! I am a "serial weigher" and I've been reallllllllly good this week and had only lost 1lb this week (this morning's weigh in). I was devastated and guess what I did then.........ATE and ATE and ATE (all the bad habits came back!) - I'm sooooo annoyed at myself! It's not worth it!!! Get rid of your scales.......

Good luck with it - you are doing really well
Nona
x

Thanks Nona x
I have put them in the boot of the car & I will only fetch them in on a Mon morning. Fortunately my sneeky wi was positive otherwise who knows what damaged I wld have done!

Hey Hunka, have just been reading through your thread and just wanted to say well done on your losses so far!! Sorry to hear you don't have the support you deserve at home but you will find heaps here. I do go to classes each week but to be honest logging on here daily keeps me in the straight and narrow and odd as it may sounds but there is a thread called 'honk if you were 100%today' and weirdly I get really cross with myself if I can't honk. Weird but it works for me! Good luck with your journey xxxx

Back