no longer stalking gonna start talking

Hello*weird wave* after reading all your diaries, for weeks I thought it was time to stop lurking and join in, iv been juddding for 3 weeks n think its the best diet ever ( after sw n sw) week 1 I lost 2.5lb week 2 I put 2 back on but totm and I drank loads of guiness, but the inches are coming off. My dd are m,w,f and I'm starting to eat a bit healthier on my ups cos I have gone a bit mental with the takeaways, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all (or that should say you lot getting to know me) its my first time on this forum so please be gentle x April

Hello and welcome!!! Look forward to reading your posts. Im on week 3 myself but not weighing for a fortnight as im away for a long weekend in the middle! ignorance is bliss and and all that!! 5lb gone in first two weeks tho ... Very Happy so far! X

Thanks for your reply, well done on your loss, this diet does seem like a dream to not have to count or weigh every day its brill, am looking forward to reading my posts too cos I don't half ramble on!!

I am loving this way of eating, its the best thing Ive done and I have done most diets believe me!! I have a lot to lose but this really seems like an eating plan for life!!

Good luck!! xx

Hello there, im on week 3 too :). Really enjoying juddd! I think its due to knowing you can eat the day after that's spurring me on .
Im on an up day today, had a mac breakfast and a healthy tuna salad sandwich for lunch!! Yum!!

Just keep thinking of what you can eat on your upday :) :)

What a happy place, where the JUDDD slimmers lurk........:rolleyes:

Back