No More Cake for Me!

Day 11 - Another struggle today.....don't know why I'm finding it hard as I was doing ok.....really needed some carbs so it's done......I'm not going to beat myself up over it, I'll just get back on track tomorrow. Actually I know deep down I didn't need carbs, I wanted carbs and there's a difference as its a conscious decision to eat (nobody forced it down my throat!). Haven't drunk enough water and that's the same as yesterday. I must be more organised and have water with me all the time and then I'd be fine as that's the only difference in the last two days...... 4 litres is the way forward!
Not going to the gym tonight as I'm knackered.....trying to weigh up whether it's worth excercising at the mo as I really want to lose pounds as that'll spur me on, just losing 2lbs has affected me as I read about everyone losing 5lbs+ and even people cheating and still losing and I was 100% all week and lost 2lbs, so yes I did think WTF! Ok rambling over, tomorrow's a new day!

Day 12 - not a bad day, I have eaten chicken and salad as I have been out with friends all day today, shopping, gossiping etc. Haven't drunk enough again today but it's hard when you are out and about.....oh well! Hopefully today will be better and yes I know I sound like a broken record!

Least you're still doing it - a lot of people would have given up but you're still here :) I find filling up a bottle of water and putting it in my bag really helpful xx

Day 13 - another crap day....the last few days have been pretty pony on the whole. Started off so well and it's gone a bit tits up! Got 2 weeks until I go on hols and the way I'm going I will have lost all of 5lbs if I'm lucky! I have ordered enough packs to take me up to Xmas so I am in this for the long haul, I'll do as much as I can in the next two weeks and then I'll get back on it (100%) until I get to goal......I have bought far too many new clothes to mess it up now!

Nomorecake said:
Day 13 - another crap day....the last few days have been pretty pony on the whole. Started off so well and it's gone a bit tits up! Got 2 weeks until I go on hols and the way I'm going I will have lost all of 5lbs if I'm lucky! I have ordered enough packs to take me up to Xmas so I am in this for the long haul, I'll do as much as I can in the next two weeks and then I'll get back on it (100%) until I get to goal......I have bought far too many new clothes to mess it up now!

Just don't give up giving up! This road may be full of stops, starts, delays, but you can and will get there!
You go girl!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for the positive message biggusburdus! I am going to keep on trying! X

You CAN do this! xxx

Nomorecake said:
Thanks for the positive message biggusburdus! I am going to keep on trying! X

We all have our moments, some more than others. It's a long road that got us here, and a journe of discovery that should teach us a lot about ourselves!

Good luck..

Day 14 - 2nd weigh in and I've stayed the same. Not at all surprised as I've had a rubbish few days, not going to bang on about it as anyone that's doing well doesn't need to hear about what I have or haven't eaten. I know that I will get back on track and that this is a pattern as I have a good week and then a wobble and then get back on it and then another wobble! My body has been in and out of some sort of ketosis since the end of March so it's hardly surprising I'm all over the place! Anyway, I'm aiming for a better day today than yesterday!

Try and remain positive - write the reasons you want to lose weight down on the fridge/cupboards/in your wallet and it may help - I'm going to do it although there isn't a great deal of stuff in the fridge apart from veggies :D xxx

Will do PM!
Like I said I'm going to do what I can before I go on hols.....I was always going to break for the two weeks I'm away and then pick it back up when I come back.....got a big ball to go to in Jan and a wedding a week later so I know I have to get it all off before Xmas and that's why I have the packs ready to go!

Day 15 - stuck to my packs yesterday and made butternut squash chips with a chilli pack.....lush! Got up this morning and weighed as I do (haven't put the scales away yet!) and I've lost 2lbs! Really pleased as I was feeling sorry for myself even though having a bit of a slip was my own fault! It doesn't look like I'll achieve my 14lbs goal before hols as it does look like I'm a slow loser! But every little helps! Anyway I'm aiming for another good day today!

Nomorecake said:
Day 15 - stuck to my packs yesterday and made butternut squash chips with a chilli pack.....lush! Got up this morning and weighed as I do (haven't put the scales away yet!) and I've lost 2lbs! Really pleased as I was feeling sorry for myself even though having a bit of a slip was my own fault! It doesn't look like I'll achieve my 14lbs goal before hols as it does look like I'm a slow loser! But every little helps! Anyway I'm aiming for another good day today!

Go for it NMC, a day at a time..

Day 16 - well I only went and did it......got on the scales and I have put on nearly 2lbs......gutted... BUT I am not going to let it get to me. Was at the gym at 6.15 this morning and I've had a really good day, 4ltrs of water by 6 and nothing apart from my packs have passed my lips! Hope this positivity lasts!

Nomorecake said:
Day 16 - well I only went and did it......got on the scales and I have put on nearly 2lbs......gutted... BUT I am not going to let it get to me. Was at the gym at 6.15 this morning and I've had a really good day, 4ltrs of water by 6 and nothing apart from my packs have passed my lips! Hope this positivity lasts!

Excellent! You are a star! Well done on the exercise nmc.

Day 17 - stuck to shakes today as I have the worst toothache ever, now on antibiotics to clear it up......feel rubbish. Off to bed as I'm knackered and couldn't get to sleep because of it last night, hopefully tonight will be better!

Day 18 - so ill, really hope these antibiotics kick in soon, taken far too many ibuprofen and codine's so i have felt really weird all day. Have stuck to my packs but had a bit of exta protein to help soak up the painkillers. Off to bed as i didn't sleep again last night. Rubbish really!

Nomorecake said:
Day 18 - so ill, really hope these antibiotics kick in soon, taken far too many ibuprofen and codine's so i have felt really weird all day. Have stuck to my packs but had a bit of exta protein to help soak up the painkillers. Off to bed as i didn't sleep again last night. Rubbish really!

Oooh nmc, I hate toothache! We are all feeling a wee bit poorly now by looking at all the diaries..
I have got away lightly though by all accounts.

Fingers crossed for the antibiotic kicking in soon..
Hope you get a good nights sleep!

I think I'm on day 20.....I have now been to 3 emergency dentists, as the first appointment at my dentist is in October! I am now on 2 different lots of antibiotics, codine and ibuprofen (when the pain gets too bad) which is every couple of hours, and I have been told that I need to get the root canal treatment done before I go on hols next weekend or I run the risk of it turning into an abscess because if the heat!.....needless to say I haven't really been that concerned on what I have eaten.....I have had porridge and some pasta a few times to try and soak up the tablets as my stomach is a mess and I have eaten some fruit.....hope I haven't done too much damage. Off to bed as I'm working tomorrow to make up for the time I've missed this week as I have been off my face most of it and couldnt drive (prescribed drugs!) and I've got a whole heap of work to do before I go on hols! First weekend I've worked in years....hope it goes quick!

Back