NO MORE EXCUSES! Here's to losing baby weight 2.5 years on!

I've lost almost 2 stone in 2 weeks....and not on your diet.

Well said slim thank you! Kimberbee i am happy and doing well on my current diet myself

Hello, another mummy here on the hunt for that prebaby weight.... now where did I put it?

Good luck on your plan xx

Hi misscheif welcome to minimins!! Are you doing a specific diet?

Lol ceilidhqueen I have asked myself for a while now how long it can be called 'baby weight'!!! x

Well said slim thank you! Kimberbee i am happy and doing well on my current diet myself

If you look at kimberbee's posts they are all almost identical.I have reported her for spamming.

Hi,

I am trying out weightwatchers. My twins are 19 months now and I really don't want to have to buy new clothes but to get into my pre-baby wadrobe! Here's hoping eh? :)

x

Good on u mischief! U have started earlier than me my baby is 2 and a half and loads of my pre pregnancy clothes have mostly gone thats how much i believed i could do it lol! I am set on it now though.

Good luck with your diet i have a friend on weight watchers who loves it and has lost 2 stone so far.

My will power is poor and i always hated the idea of counting points and calories which is why im doing exante. Weight watchers is meant to be much more manageable with the app now though. And i will be using a calorie counter app to maintain when i get to goal!

Urgh been feeling rubbish this afternoon and this evening. Just really fancied a takeaway and bottle of wine. Im so flipping busy all the time could really do with something tonight and all im having is a cup of green tea and a bottle of water. Im sure it will be worth it but doesnt feel like it right now :-(

If you look at kimberbee's posts they are all almost identical.I have reported her for spamming.

Nice one Slim I did think exactly the same myself!

Well here we are at the beginning of week 4 for me! Proud of myself and feeling much better this morning. end of week 3 weigh in lost 3lb. Pleased with that as I did have no products left end of week 2/ start of week 3 so I am aiming for an even bigger loss this week and determined to stay 100% to give myself the best chance!

And this morning was a bit of a milestone for me; prompted by Ceilidhqueen's diary getting into size 12 jeans I tried a pair of my own (without too much hope!) and guess what? I am wearing them as I type! My 14s were getting big and was pulling them up while I was shopping last night. This morning dh aunty called for a cuppa and said she could really see the difference with me wearing these jeans and even better than that- as I was getting dressed this morning my 2 and a half year old son said 'Mummy your bum got smaller!' HOW ABOUT THAT?!

I'm not completely there with all my old size 12s but I am now hopeful that I am not far away! 14 year old dd actually asked me if I was likely to get to an 8/10 so she can pinch my clothes! lol at that though- that isnt going to happen but I can now realistically see myself at a 10/12 upon reaching goal; and it will be before Christmas!

This afternoon I am going to bake a cake for dh birthday tomorrow (with help from a toddler- never easy!) and I have bought a lovely joint of beef instead of the lamb I was planning for tomorrow for dh and the kids to enjoy. And do you know what? I am fine with that! NOrmally we eat out as a family on a birthday but dh has been supportive (as he likes my cooking!) and is happy for us to have a roast at home instead.

So I am hoping for a 4/5lb loss this week. Shouldnt set myself up for disappointment I know but it is in my head that I will achieve it! And I will be racing towards those 10s!! (stones not clothing size!)

Hahaha at 'mummy your bum got smaller'!!! So funny :D

What a brilliant feeling though eh? Great for our self esteem and confidence.

I have gone a bit mad and purchased a teeth whitening kit. And am getting my brows tinted in a few weeks. Am finally starting to feel better about myself and feel I am worth spending a little bit of money on. Do you feel the same? We tend to neglect ourselves when we have children. Well no more! ! We are worth it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes i am going to reward myself with my hair done and some new clothes in a few weeks!

Another day and its dh birthday so im about to cook a big cooked breakfast for dh and the kids (bacon smell!) then prep dinner and cook roast beef and home made yorkshire puds and then make it through dinner and my home baked birthday cake! Its all about foooood!

Hope im strong today. In laws coming for dinner too. So im going to get the whole 'why arent you eating?!'

Well i got through yesterday without being tempted. In work today just had a shake for lunch. Feeling mightily daunted by the enormity of my new job role and the responsibility that comes with it. Its not making me want to eat right now but a bit worried i may lose focus on things in general. I think its a personality trait that i take on too much. Biting off more than i can chew and always being hungry for more would be fairly accurate excusing the poor puns!!

So Im hoping I keep it together. My weight loss is one thing i do feel in control of right now so that has to be good!

11st 3lbs this morning so hoping for a good loss this week staying 100%. I have officially lost a stone since starting just over 3 weeks ago YAY i just realised that! Soon be in the tens!!

AAAAAARGH! Cant believe what i have just done!! I just ate a sausage! After all i got through this weekend! I was bathing my 2 yr old while dh was cooking lovely local farm shop sausages downstairs. When i went down there were 2 sausages left on the side i gave one to my son and just ate the other before giving time to give myself a talking to!

I have really been good til then. Took myself off upstairs now in disgrace lol!

Hahaha about the sausage! Heck, it could have been a lot worse. It might have been a big slab of cheesecake! !

You are doing great, still so motivated. And a stone - wow!!! Cant wait until I have lost a stone. Still stuck at 10lbs. But it will go. It will!!!

I am the same as you with regards to taking on more than you can chew. It is just so hard to say no isnt it? As if it is a failing to turn things down. This week has been manic, which is why I haven't been around. I will say to you what everyone says to me (though I don't listen...) Don't overdo it. You will burn yourself out. Though I bet you hear that all the time! !

Have a great day today. Almost the weekend! ! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes lol I have heard that many times said to me and I listen but find it hard to take heed! I was hoping you were just busy and not gone off the radar so to speak! I am thankfully off tomorrow with my gorgeous boy who I have missed immensely since putting him in childcare more the past couple of weeks. Still got school runs and my niece for tea but get to take my baby to mum and tots swimming lesson which is our special Friday thing! I'm still trying to fit everything in though and I have just made a major hiccup needing to plan training for my team before an important date and have set it up for when my littlest has dancing on a Saturday- 2 weeks in a row! :( and have a horrid feeling that my mum is away on holiday on those dates. Expecting the team to commit and I struggle myself lol!

Anyway I have lost another lb! 11st1lb this morning! 1 stone 2lbs total loss and those 10s are sooooo close now!! Bought myself a new coat (size 12!) and a couple of new tops for work this week by nipping into TK Maxx in between meetings! Feels good wearing lots of size 12s now!!

Well here i am disgusted with myself. Was starving when i picked my little one up from childminder and needed to pop into tescos so thought id try pick up some of their ultra slim bars (they are meant to be ok as meal replacement on exante and i had some when i ran out of packs). So i was set to treat myself without messing up my plan and they didnt hav any. Wanted to get my tot a treat so i got a 4 pack of wispas as they were on offer. You can guess the rest... I ate one. What was i thinking?! I think i was set for the ultra slim bar and i caved. Ate it in the car. Tasted AMAZING! Was it worth it? No of course not. Feel sick now :-(

It is totm for me and i havent had one for over 2 years since having the implant so im blaming it on that. I cant mess up again. I was so pleased with myself. I weighed this morning and was 11st1lb. Prob just messed up my chances of hitting the 10s by weigh in on sat. Just so gutted with myself. I so want to do this and i just feel weak now like im destined to be overweight! Need my confidence back in my ability to do this!!

I messed up further last nite. My dh had a chinese takeaway and i ate 3 hot and spicy chicken wings. Wasnt in a good place last nite. Better this morning. Thankfully still 11st1lb when i reluctantly got on the scales this morning so hopefully being back on track today the chicken and chocolate wont have done too much damage. Learnt my lesson though. Felt like id had a night on the vodka when i woke this morning!

Weigh in tmro. Il be happy at 11st1 for this week. Into the tens next week im sure!

Back