Total Solution NO MORE FAFFING! Samprand Gets Serious!

Samprand

WILL do it!
N O . M O R E . F A F F I N G ! !

Today I started the 100% for 100 days challenge. I currently have an Exante diary but I'm thinking about deleting it as it's full of half-ass*d Exante attempts and is quite depressing lol

I'm starting afresh :)

When I began Exante (this time around!) I was 18 stone. I'm now 17st 5lbs as of this morning so Exante is working for me, I just keep messing up, hence all the restarts 2 or 3 days apart :eek:

I'm making a pledge to myself to stick to Exante, and have set myself goals to reach by Christmas and also for the end of the 100 day challenge (5th Feb next year).

So today has been day 1, and I've been 100% so far. I've got my shake and half a bar to eat in a sec, then will have an early night. I even cycled 3 miles on my exercise bike... you know... once I'd blown all the dust off lol

Feel free to comment and leave opinions, advice, etc., and to give me a kick up the bum when I need it!

Good luck to all my fellow Exante-rs too, you can do it!

GOOD LUCK!!!

I m with you, I m in it too for the 100 day challenge!!! Its my birthday on 5th Feb.We can help eachother through this challenge...you go girl :)

hi lovely! best of luck you can do it! how are you feeling today?

i myself will be restarting the vlcd,, first time on exante though. Had a terrible time with starting and restarting the last time. Hoping for a new fresh start now.

best of luck with the 100 days you superstar. I will be away for Christmas and Newyear so I will probably do 1200/day or something and then ill join the 100 day challenge in the new year.

Until then though,, lets drop some pounds :) xx

I m with you, I m in it too for the 100 day challenge!!! Its my birthday on 5th Feb.We can help eachother through this challenge...you go girl :)

I'm restarting today, old habits die hard lol I've got no excuses though, it was purely lack of willpower. Having to do the evening meal shifts at work really didn't help, who can resist home made mini pasties?! Got another shift in a few hours, I'll be good though. How are you finding it? x

hi lovely! best of luck you can do it! how are you feeling today?

i myself will be restarting the vlcd,, first time on exante though. Had a terrible time with starting and restarting the last time. Hoping for a new fresh start now.

best of luck with the 100 days you superstar. I will be away for Christmas and Newyear so I will probably do 1200/day or something and then ill join the 100 day challenge in the new year.

Until then though,, lets drop some pounds :) xx

Feeling ok today, taking charge of things, which should help keep me motivated. I know it sounds silly but it's just soooo hard to resist such tasty food, but I need to get out of this mind-set as that's what got me into this position in the first place. 100% for 100 days, to be honest I don't know how the hell people do it and just fly through with no blips. Hopefully I can look back and say 'I did the 100 days with no cheats', I'd love to be able to, but I reckon I will have extras along the way. Like you mentioned, the whole Christmas/New Year fiasco, it's just extra temptation. So I think I'll have a planned day off for Christmas, maybe for new year too, so I don't feel like I've failed lol That way, if I have non-Exante food, then it's ok, if I stick to plan, then great :)

Where are you off to for Christmas? How are you feeling about starting? x

hey Samprand! how are things going??

my packs arrived today and ive just got home from work and picked them up so ill start tomorrow. excited but really nervous because i have slipped alot on this before.
New mindset now though.
you are right, i have so much awe for those who manage through with no slips. the thing is, if we slip up we just have to get right back up on the horse and continue on. its only when we give up once we have slipped that we should be annoyed.

so as long as we keep trying our best thats all we can do!

heres to tomorrow,,,hope the last two days have been ok for you?? keep yourself busy busy! x

hey Samprand! how are things going??

my packs arrived today and ive just got home from work and picked them up so ill start tomorrow. excited but really nervous because i have slipped alot on this before.
New mindset now though.
you are right, i have so much awe for those who manage through with no slips. the thing is, if we slip up we just have to get right back up on the horse and continue on. its only when we give up once we have slipped that we should be annoyed.

so as long as we keep trying our best thats all we can do!

heres to tomorrow,,,hope the last two days have been ok for you?? keep yourself busy busy! x

Hi :) Things aren't too bad thanks, I think I'm doing ok lol Did you start today? Your mindset will get you through! x

Hi samprand, how you doing hunny?

I'm doing alright, feeling a lot more hungry lately though. How about you? x

Hi, I don't feel hungry at all but I m in horrendous pain.Good Luck.

I'm not feeling hungry today, yay! How come you're in pain? Hope you feel better soon x

Glad you're not feeling too hungry today!

Cheers me dears! I see you started yesterday, how are you finding it? x

Better than I thought... It's not that I physically need to eat - it's just the craving for all the taste!!! Taking it one day at a time xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The cravings stop eventually (or so I'm told lol)

I've ballsed today up, ended up eating at work as I had the shift from the depths of hell! Not that I'm making excuses, but I'm pretty sure if I was at home relaxing instead of working then it wouldn't have happened lol x

Aww that sucks hun, I work shifts too - dreading my night shift next week tbh :( hope you get back on track ok tomorrow xx

Thanks :) What sort of work do you do? Take the packs with you and you will be fine xx

I work in a hospital, so 7.30-8.30 shifts - with an hours break if we are lucky (ha!) - what about you?

In the day before my night shift I'm going to be so hungry... not sure if I should save a pack for late afternoon, have a pack when i start to give me energy and then a pack on my break?

Also wondering how lack of sleep / night shifts will affect the diet

A break, what's one of those? lol I work in a residential home caring for people with dementia/Alzheimer's so it's pretty hard going, especially since we're pretty much full right now. Don't you sleep through the day before a night shift? I have to lol I couldn't stay awake during the night otherwise. I think the plan you've got of when to have packs sounds good, I reckon that will get you through. Ah yeah, I eat when I'm tired too, will you be able to catch up on sleep? x

Nights kill me, I have two toddlers so rarely get the chance to sleep in the day... if hubby is home try and get a nap before i leave but the commute is 1.5hours too - so i usually leave 5.45pm and don't get back till about 10.30 the next morning!!! Ah well have to see how it goes!

Back