No more sloppy days :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Liannemc, 18 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Liannemc

Liannemc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I joined SW last week and lost 3.5lbs in my first week :D:D

HOWEVER over the weekend i've been doing it - to put it bluntly - halfassed! I've had 3 alpen lights today instead of two, and been picking at things without counting the syns.

I know myself and i know that this will continue unless i have 100% honest with myself. So i have drawn a line under the weekend and as of tomorrow every little morsel/scrap/chip that passes my lips will be recorded for the whole world (well minimins!) to see!!!

No more sloppy days for me!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Liannemc, Good to have started a diary, it's a real help for anyone trying to keep in contact with you.

Now don't be so hard on yourself... if you really beleive that you can keep a strict diet from here to your goal weight I'm afraid you are rather mistaken! ... :D Unfortunately you are like the rest of us ...human!! ...:wave_cry: That means you are bound to have blips along the way and how you deal with them is the important thing. Just be determined that when they do happen draw a line and start again as soon as possible. Don't get into the habit of labelling yourself as a failure because that will not help and only drive you into a downward spiral.

Rember we are all rooting for you and I wish you all the very best on your journey... :)

4. Liannemc

Liannemc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the reply Emma! I appreciate you taking the time to respond :)

I know if i have to record everything i eat it might stop the odd things slipping in. I know i'll get off with the wee extras as its only my second week on plan but in three or four weeks everything will start to show on the scales.

5. Liannemc

Liannemc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Here we go!

EE

B
    Blueberries
    Grapes
    Banana
    Fat Free Yoghurt
    28g sultana bran (HEB)

L
    Big Chicken Salad
    Slice Toast (chopped up like croutons!) (3 syns)

D
    Rice Time Sweet &Sour free (at work)

small portion of cheesy brocolli bake (think im the only one who doesn't like this!)
    Sweet Chilli Sauce (2 syns)
    Plum
    Mullerlight

Total 5 syns

Last edited: 19 September 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.