Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Had a lovely day at the spa today, and my legs are killing from the race yesterday! Sorry I'm not posting much at the moment -- combination of being busy and as I'm so near goal losing weight is out of my mind a little - which is a danger zone for me as that's when I gain!

So I keep reminding myself to post...

Hope everyone is good? X

10 stone 1 this morning.. Maybe I'll try and eat sensibly today so that I see the 9's for tomorrow's weigh in! Eek!

So close to the 9s you can taste them ? x

Ooh I expect to hear a big YIPPEE if the 9's come out to play :) xx

Week 24 weigh in

Start weight - 12st 3
Week 1 - 11 stone 9
Week 2 - 11 stone 5
Week 3 - 11 stone 4.5
Week 4 - 11 stone 3.5
Week 5 - 11 stone 2
Week 6 - 10 stone 13.3
Week 7 - 10 stone 12.9
Week 8 - on holiday
Week 9 - 10 stone 12.8
Week 10 - 10 stone 9.5
Week 11 - 10 stone 10.7
Week 12 - 10 stone 7.9
Week 13 - 10 stone 9.6
Week 14 - 10 stone 7.4
Week 15 - 10 stone 7.2
Week 16 - 10 stone 5.5
Week 17 - 10 stone 5.3
Week 18 - 10 stone 6.8
Week 19 - 10 stone 3.7
Week 20 - 10 stone 2.2
Week 21 - 10 stone 3.7
Week 22 - 10 stone 3
Week 23 - 10 stone 1.9
Week 24 - 10 stone 1

Almost a pound off again :) the 9's are getting closer!

Well done yoyo, you are inching ever closer to those 9's :)

Hi yo yo :)
I'm glad you could get your sad thoughts out, on here. Sometimes the very fact you have an outlet, instead of bottling your feelings up, is a good thing :). Big hugs xx

And that silly biscuit girl at work !!!!! :mad:
I think Katie is right. Jealously is a terrible thing. When did she last for a 15k ?
Never mind her stupid comments. She is jealous you are nearly at goal, that all your running means that 2 biscuits is not going to make you balloon up !
Enjoy your weekend :D

Thanks marge! :)

Looking forward to getting a bit of DIY / decorating done as we are redoing our bathroom :)

Planning to do a TS exante day today (but I will have milk in drinks)

Put on a few pounds recently so just want to nip it in the bud (and hopefully see the 9's!)

Have a great weekend guys!

Sx

Thanks marge! :)

Looking forward to getting a bit of DIY / decorating done as we are redoing our bathroom :)

Planning to do a TS exante day today (but I will have milk in drinks)

Put on a few pounds recently so just want to nip it in the bud (and hopefully see the 9's!)

Have a great weekend guys!

Sx

Diy is a fab way to keep TS :D
Nowt like a bit of full blown busy to keep your mind off food :)
Enjoy :)

Yeah didn't happen! lol

Had a shake for breakfast then mum and dad came over to help with the bathroom and brought meat and potato pies so I had a break and had one then made sandwiches and bought cream cakes for everyone for tea and I had some too! Doh!

Mind you I've been working hard today so hopefully I won't have done too much damage ;)

How is everyone else?

You are still doing great at maintaining yoyo and you are enjoying yourself so nothing spoiling for now. Get back to losing when the time is right if thats what you choose to do.

Hope you have a lovely sunday :)

Yeah don't put too much pressure on yourself, that's when things become unstable (for me anyway). You are at a great weight (albeit not your target) and you're doing lots of running. X

Well done on your run that was a really good time especially when you had not been up to parr the week before. You are so near goal now too. Such a star, enjoy the day. x

Yeah don't put too much pressure on yourself, that's when things become unstable (for me anyway). You are at a great weight (albeit not your target) and you're doing lots of running. X

Thanks Lara - I am happy with my figure at the moment so not really pushing myself to get to goal. Getting into the 9's is purely psychological anyway!

Well done on your run that was a really good time especially when you had not been up to parr the week before. You are so near goal now too. Such a star, enjoy the day. x

Thanks Mere :) great to see you back on here

Well I didn't do very well at the whole dieting thing this weekend, had a piece of cake again at lunch and a 3 course dinner with friends this evening! Didn't drink as I'm doing sober October and only had a starter as a main so that's a few calories less than I would normally consume on a night out.

Will see what the damage is tomorrow x

Back