Nomes diaries

Nomes said:
Thanks ladies- total 38pp used today but that's what weeklies are for :)

Exactly! Uve done well to get back on plan nomes!

Hey, great to see you back. Hope you are making your wagon suitably comfortable!

Its VERY quiet on here at the minute so would be great to have someone else back on board :)

I noticed lol! I'm calorie counting for a month to see how it works. Fed up of paying to lose weight lol. How are you keeping?

Well I probably haven't lost any weight since you were last here despite sticking to plan 99% of the time and going to the gym 3-5 days a week every week :( But I haven't gained any either so I guess its not totally diastrous.

How long have you been calorie counting? How is it going? I tried it for a couple of weeks in about February last year but counting the calories in fruit and veg drove me a bit crazy to be honest. For some reason WW and only having to count in mutiples of 40 seems a lot easier!

Have things settled abit in "real life"?

Just been doing it a week using myfitnesspal app which is great. Lost three pounds. I'm not counting fruit or veg except or bananas or grapes as they're higher. I started th gym this week but not pushing too hard as I usually wreck my back. My hubby pointed out that calorie counting means I can't cheat- it go in it gets counted lol. Did you try mfp app in feb? X

It is quiet! I know I've been a bit rubbish but I'll be back on here proper from tomorrow. Nice to see you back nomes, I'll contribute properly tomorrow. Xxx

Hi becks!

Today I managed half hour workout in the gym and stuck to calories :)

Bought iPod shuffle for the gym as well so can't wait to get tunes loaded up

You sound really motivated Nomes! That's great. Exercise is one of the areas I've really neglected which has probably added to my weight gain but I'm dealing with that little issue this week!
Keep up the positive attitude!

Just back from the gym- so high right now! Hubby has roasted chicken and made Actifry chips :)

I def think the exercise boosts weight loss. It's difficult during the darker nights but I'm making an effort to stop on the way home from work

Mine starts tomorrow morning! Boyf is at gym stupid early so I'm getting up with him to do my share here!
Well done nomes you're doing great.

Back