Nomes diaries

image-3109879253.jpg

Lunch mmm

That looks nice, what chicken is it?

It's Chinese chicken - that salad filled me all afternoon- about to make homemade chicken fried rice

Nomes said:
It's Chinese chicken - that salad filled me all afternoon- about to make homemade chicken fried rice

Would that b free on sf?

Had a treat night last night but a controlled one :)

Went for a walk this morning and we saw the torch go by - the town was buzzing and a great atmosphere :)

Breakfast- 4 extra lean beef sausages, beans, egg and mushrooms

Snack- apple and banana

Lunch- chicken breast and carrot and parsnip

Dinner- beef in black bean with boiled rice

Snack- ww bar

Deffo. I'm feeling very lazy today. I really should go to the gym but I feel sleepy and slovenly so realistically that prob won't happen. X

Lol - we went for a walk first thing , home for a cooked breakfast and now lazing on the sofas. Might try an exercise DVD later but need to watch my back.

You have anything nice planned? X

Today? Just a roast dinner and catching up on tv and knitting. Tomorrow we are off to scar boot sale. Rest of the week visiting grandma and having lunch with a friend.
Have you got the whole week off? X

Just Monday and Tuesday :( but still nice and we get off work the 28th of June so shouldn't complain really. I'd love to learn how to knit

What date do you break up ? We start back about 24th August then kids start 1st sept. im really looking forward to summer.

My granny taught me years ago but I forgot. She died last year so a little painful but going to pick it up again :).

I seem to have missed your diary so far so popping by to subscribe.

Are you following SF at the moment or just general healthy eating? I was a little confused as you don't add PP to your diary entries.

Actually doing sw but it is practically the same as sf. I lose more weight on sf- got to be healthier than tracking as I spend all my points on chocolate lol

Aw I'm sorry about your grandmother nomes.
We break up around July 20th and back first week in September. I do get really bored during the summer hols as everyone else is working. I don't think I could cope with longer than 6 weeks! X

Back